Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I feel mean cause she’s pretty otherwise but jaysus Shauna tattoos are dreadful
---
I feel mean cause she’s pretty otherwise but jaysus Shauna tattoos are dreadful

Zzzzzzzztop

What's going on with her boyfriend again? I turned out for a while but in her recent ep she said she's in a long distance relationship but I thought she moved in with your man

miserysorrow

Chatty Member
There’s no real movement for L. As niche as J pod is there is always a conspiracy to be spoke about or a true crime case. I can’t see L doing well on the comedy scene either. Unfortunately women rarely do well and honestly her comedy comes from stories we’ve heard a million times over
Honestly I do think she is stuck for new content so she always has to talk about how great her life was in her 20s just for something to talk about, she'll be in her 40s and probably do the same thing. Good for you that your life was great in your 20s but please live in the moment too

At least in comparison to someone like Jess Brennan who's also in her 30s she has some sort of motivation to do other things aside from churning content e.g. her children

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Was saying that any adult with a size four shoe obviously grew up without a father and grew up in poverty. Randomly start twerking around her room. Loads of other random shite about how she hates Lana del Rae, how anyone going are losers, how it’s drug user behaviour for Lana to drop a date a week in advance. I clocked out when she said she misses seeing celebs with needles sticking out of their arms and crack pipes in their hands like Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss snorting cocaine
Wow. I missed it all.

Just managed to catch the end where L was putting bows in her hair and telling Luna she could start a Youtube channel 🙃

Madamex

VIP Member
I got a shout out on todays Lipstick Lessons episode! 👋 😂😂

Unfortunately, it was in relation to a comment about therapy that wasn't made by me but why let that get in the way 😅 and apparently we're all 'addicted to going on hate platforms' 😂😂😂😂😂
What was the comment?