It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

the only reaction appropriate when somebody claims that a woman is pregnant cause she post a picture of herself slightly touching her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think it's just the angle and the dress, cause she looks different on James Kavs story. No way she would just drop it in there in the middle of a photo dump lol

Reactions: 1
I would genuinely never recover if I posted a random photo and someone said I was announcing a pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And for the person to say it so factually without even knowing 🙄
Wtf is wrong with people…

HOW is she pregnant because her hand is on her stomach, sorry but so rude to just assume because of the way someone is standing!! Cop on!!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, she looks pregnant in that pic! This is a gossip site, but this thread is very defensive at any gossip about Jenny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly, she looks pregnant in that pic! This is a gossip site, but this thread is very defensive at any gossip about Jenny lol
It’s not even just because it’s about Jenny, maybe assuming someone is pregnant (just because she has her hand there🤣) is a touchy subject for some, it’s just so random and ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 11
If she looks pregnant in that, you’d probably assume I was carry sextuplets 😂 it’s a food baby at best😭 and this is coming from someone who never defends Jenny😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not defending her I look like that after a Chinese takeaway. She also posted her having a drink at the BT event.

If she’s pregnant I look forward to the announcement from her not Tattle.

Reactions: 5
Because she had her hand on her stomach in her last Instagram post. Such a stupid thing to say.
I know like god forbid a woman is to pose in a way that’s the way women hold their bump. There’s nothing even there to hold. I wouldn’t be quick to speculate on whether someone is pregnant or not based on that tiny thing. I’ll mince my words if she is but honestly I really really don’t think it’s true

Reactions: 10
I just feel like they went from 0-100. Barely with each other now. Anyone know has L been uploading recently?
---
Also in reference to Jenny - I do the same pose in some pics and I am definitely not pregnant

Reactions: 1
Jenny's latest video is a lot better. She's still a bit stiff (and that vocal fry omg), but this is much better.

Reactions: 3
Omg, in the reel J posted on her story, we can’t see much of her stomach. Trying to hide a baby bump?? 👀 I think so… So happy for her!!! Definitely a logical conclusion to make!!

maybe J could do an episode on the conspiracy theory of her pregnancy. Would at least be original.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg, in the reel J posted on her story, we can’t see much of her stomach. Trying to hide a baby bump?? 👀 I think so… So happy for her!!! Definitely a logical conclusion to make!!

maybe J could do an episode on the conspiracy theory of her pregnancy. Would at least be original.
Or maybe she’s hiding her stomach because she’s now self conscious that people are speculating on whether or not she’s pregnant

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.