It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s probably why her relationships never pass the six month mark. Her behaviour or at least what she shows online is not something you’d settle down with
The fact that she had scraps with literal kids about the same age as her son in her 30s on IG lives (even if she doesn't do anymore, she's still very immature IMO you'd think she was 19/20) along with not being able to follow deadlines for releasing a podcast episode despite doing eff all

Ain't nobody got time for that

Reactions: 6
She needs to stay single for a while and work on herself. Can't be good for the kids to have new 'stepdads' waltzing in and out of their lives constantly.

Reactions: 6
Has she split from thr guy in NYC? Who was he? I missed all of that.
Yeah, they've broken up. He was an American guy with an Irish family. He's a nurse and she met him through her friend Chloe.
I don't think the long distance thing was working out and he also went through L's phone a couple of times and saw that she was texting slaves and selling socks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, they've broken up. He was an American guy with an Irish family. He's a nurse and she met him through her friend Chloe.
I don't think the long distance thing was working out and he also went through L's phone a couple of times and saw that she was texting slaves and selling socks.
Texting slaves? Pls explain 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
She just gets worse. I have two kids about the age of hers and they would be absolutely mortified if their mother was telling the whole internet that she is a sex worker. Imagine bringing your lunch into school and all the jokes about what your ma had to do to earn it. Grim.

Reactions: 9
Memory on my phone...

2 years ago today L put out her statement...

And we still don't fully know what happened

Screenshot_20230724-184111_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184121_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184134_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184233_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184309_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184330_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184356_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-184412_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow. Forgot how drastic all of this was. We're still not closer to knowing what happened, but I believe Lindsay for the most part on all of this. I had a friend like Jenny - white lies and exaggerating to make her look like a brilliant person because of insecurities. As well as nasty underhanded actions to make sure she came out on top.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.