It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny’s stomach is normally as flat as a pancake… in her thrifty stories her boobs & stomach look a TAD fuller than normal (🤰?)
She’s still tiny.
I don’t really get the whole speculation around pregnancy when women seem to have gained weight. Sometimes I wonder if people just pretend to be speculating about pregnancy just so they can point out weight gain without looking malicious.
J has talked about saving money for a mortgage etc so it seems sooo unlikely she would get pregnant right now (unless she’s still using the pull out method).

Reactions: 25
I don’t really get the whole speculation around pregnancy when women seem to have gained weight. Sometimes I wonder if people just pretend to be speculating about pregnancy just so they can point out weight gain without looking malicious.
J has talked about saving money for a mortgage etc so it seems sooo unlikely she would get pregnant right now (unless she’s still using the pull out method).
Agree with the whole pointing out pregnancy thing. But I really don't think it was meant malicious on here.
She is pregnant.
She has an amazing body regardless , but my first thought was that she has no weight on her legs , face/chin or upper arms (which I think people would point that out if they were being malicious) we all know she works out and takes care of herself and to me those pictures/videos are of a very in shape tonned woman with a small baby bump. No one here calling her fat or being mean.

Reactions: 4
Agree with the whole pointing out pregnancy thing.
She is pregnant.
... to me those pictures/videos are of a very in shape tonned woman with a small baby bump. No one here calling her fat or being mean.
Whaaaaat?!! Has this been confirmed?

I must have missed this...?

Reactions: 2
Agree with the whole pointing out pregnancy thing. But I really don't think it was meant malicious on here.
She is pregnant.
...to me those pictures/videos are of a very in shape tonned woman with a small baby bump. No one here calling her fat or being mean.

Whaaaaat?!! Has this been confirmed?

I must have missed this...?
Yeah you defo need to name your source if you're gonna make a mad claim that she's pregnant.

She could be pre-period and bloated with swollen boobs. I get that every month, I'm sure a lot of other women do too. She was also drinking at her birthday a few weeks ago....

Reactions: 17
She is pregnant.
She has an amazing body regardless , but my first thought was that she has no weight on her legs , face/chin or upper arms (which I think people would point that out if they were being malicious) we all know she works out and takes care of herself and to me those pictures/videos are of a very in shape tonned woman with a small baby bump. No one here calling her fat or being mean.
I’m not saying the poster here was malicious. It’s just something I’ve noticed in general. I’ll be honest, I almost exclusively gain weight around my stomach so I’m going probably projecting a bit when it comes to making assumptions around gaining weight in particular areas.

• Heart
It was my first thought too , as it seemed almost as if she was showcasing this cute tiiiny bump where as I think usually her and L were v fatphobic and terrified of weight gain or maybe it’s just L. Also I’d love her to be preggers so it was a happy observation from my point of view. She’d be a great mam

Yeah you defo need to name your source if you're gonna make a mad claim that she's pregnant.

She could be pre-period and bloated with swollen boobs. I get that every month, I'm sure a lot of other women do too. She was also drinking at her birthday a few weeks ago....
No I meant It looks like she is to me!

It was my first thought too , as it seemed almost as if she was showcasing this cute tiiiny bump where as I think usually her and L were v fatphobic and terrified of weight gain or maybe it’s just L. Also I’d love her to be preggers so it was a happy observation from my point of view. She’d be a great mam
Is J fat phobic? I know she claimed to have had body dysmorphia but that’s def not the same as being fat phobic.

She looks far from pregnant. Just looks like she ate lunch or has internal organs. Jaysus. Same people saying she looks pregnant are the ones that will be complaining when she reads these comments and starts photoshopping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Listening to Lipstick Lessons today and although I was giggling along with Lindsay and Pete I did actually feel bad for Jenny for the first time in my life having to put up with Lindsay all those years 😂

She's Joey Essex levels of dumb. Like she didn't know Ireland was British colony until we got independence, she had never heard the word "economist" before, she never heard of the French Revolution, said she thought Meghan Markle was racist for not respecting Royal people 😂😂

My mouth was open listening to it. Imagine running a business with her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is that in the last episode?
Yeah. I'm not trying to act like I'm the sharpest knife in the drawer or anything but she was giving Joey Essex or Jade Goody 😂

It actually made me understand how she always puts her foot in it when she tries to get into any topics deeper than relationships or girl talk.

Reactions: 8
Here's a question, when you listen to old episodes of It Galz on Spotify I notice Spotify still runs ads on them (not talking about the old sponsorships Jenny and Lindsay read out) - Who gets the residual revenue from those ads? 🤔 Lindsay? I wouldn't say it's much now but it would still be something...

Reactions: 1
She puts out some shite

Mel's Hole is, according to an urban legend, a "bottomless pit" near Ellensburg, Washington. Claims about it were first made on the radio show Coast to Coast AM by a guest calling himself Mel Waters. Later investigation revealed no such person was listed as residing in that area, and no credible evidence has been given that the hole ever existed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.