It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ItGalz #16

Quick Recap:

• RedRoom has mixed reviews lately - sounds like Jenny is reading from a Wikipedia page most of the time. However, her following is growing thanks to her promoting it so well and appearing on the 6 O Clock Show on Virgin Media.
  • Lipstick Lessons has definitely picked itself up. No more topics focusing on homelessness, addiction or Magdalene Laundries. Instead Lindsay is giving us an honest and funny insight into her life and celeb gossip.
  • Around a year and a half on from the It Galz split, we are still no closer to fully knowing what happened and what is happening with the lawsuit.
  • At time of posting, RedRoom has 1,013 subscribers, while Lipstick Lessons has 373.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How is Lindsay out so much? Even without two kids she's late thirties right? I'm a few years younger with no kids and seriously going off drink/late nights

Reactions: 18
How is Lindsay out so much? Even without two kids she's late thirties right? I'm a few years younger with no kids and seriously going off drink/late nights
In fairness she said on the pod this week that Jimmy takes Luna a lot and Riloh is 14 and wants to be with his mates so on Jimmy nights she said she would be lonely. Riloh has a room and an xbox in his Nana's house. Long distance boyfriend as well. Probably just out because she's lonely. I do the same.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she goes out that much tbh just one of those people who puts a zillion IG stories on a night out so it looks like she goes out more than she probably does.

Reactions: 8
Why shouldn’t she go out? We’re just out of a two year pandemic. We should all be out having fun and putting money back into the country should we not?

Reactions: 9
Why shouldn’t she go out? We’re just out of a two year pandemic. We should all be out having fun and putting money back into the country should we not?
I went out last night and I swear the vibes are better on a night out on a week night? I can‘t explain it. If Lindsay wants to see bloody Robbie Williams on a random Tuesday so be it, let people party how and when they like. Her kids are taken care for so who really cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed Lipstick Lessons again this week with Shauna, lots of good questions and I felt they were answered well and honestly.
As a young single ma I’d love a friend like S or L, everyone seems so settled and dry nowadays. Must be nice to have a friend that you can be completely yourself around..

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed Lipstick Lessons again this week with Shauna, lots of good questions and I felt they were answered well and honestly.
As a young single ma I’d love a friend like S or L, everyone seems so settled and dry nowadays. Must be nice to have a friend that you can be completely yourself around..
Agreed - was a great episode. I honestly could have listened to them for another hour.

I love Lindsay and Shauna together - can you imagine going on a night out with them?! Would be wild 😅

Reactions: 6
Great ep! Would love yo see her and shauna collaborate more permanently! I think the pod could grow massively

Reactions: 3
Great ep! Would love yo see her and shauna collaborate more permanently! I think the pod could grow massively
Definetly.
Can see why she wouldn't want an actual co host but L should have Shauna on once a month maybe.

Reactions: 5
I think once the legal tit is out of the way Lindsay will rebrand with Shauna on some podcast. I've had friends in legal trouble and you never want to look like you're doing too well financially speaking.

I think once the legal tit is out of the way Lindsay will rebrand with Shauna on some podcast. I've had friends in legal trouble and you never want to look like you're doing too well financially speaking.
I think this is a possibility.

I often forget there is like 10 years between the 2 of them though - I nearly died when Shauna was talking about some Robbie Williams song that came out in 1998 and she was saying she wasn't even born yet!!! 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Always enjoy the episodes with shauna. They're naturally funny together and I really like that they don't seem to have that competitive edge to their friendship that was always underlying with L & J.

Reactions: 11
Would love to see more episodes with Karla too! But I don’t know if she’d comit to it unless unpopular opinion went down the swanny

Reactions: 4
How does Jenny manage to make such interesting topics feel like a junior cert history class :( Trying hard to listen but keep zoning out of the wiki read

Reactions: 10
what do we think of rhe fella pics tonight! Bless her!

also L said on recent pod she would preset this Thread to be split so maybe we should!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.