Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me. IMO, someone is having a go at her via sock accounts. And I get how frustrating it is to see her get away with her abusive behavior. I'm just hopeful Ioan and his lawyer are quietly building their case against her and she will have to answer to a judge.

The thing that is so clear for me is that she in no way sees what she's done is abuse. She truly has a distorted sense of self and can't fathom how people can see her as unkind or hateful. Her victimhood is part of her DNA now. And she's still obsessing about imagined cheating and the loss of her perfect happy marriage that was anything but that. She is so angry that her image was tarnished by those messages and emails being included in the TRO application. Her messages. She can't bear to identify as that person and she's outraged by it. No, he caused it. She was just a loving wife in despair and she will show the world how wonderful and selfless she really is. I don't think she understands what she's really facing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

track1290

View attachment 1133916

Unlurking here for the first time. I have enjoyed the humour and thoughtfulness you all have shown in the (I think) 5 months I've been lurking. :D

I just wanted to ask, at what point did IG become insanely jealous of AE's career - was it Fascination, the widely critically acclaimed 2004 film with an astonishing 3.8 IMDB score or Hollywood Dreams where she plays, and I quote, Vida - Actress in Play?

• Haha
Reactions: 75

House of Tea

VIP Member
C96F46C8-3B3F-4CEB-9276-55734C855AD2.jpeg
If you are in the mood for some gardening, this plant is a bit spiky, dense and thick, but it flourishes in dark corners. Family of plants - Crass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Just William

VIP Member
WOW! :LOL: My first thread title!
33.gif

1647607397347.png

I am overcome with emotion 😭😭😭😭😭 even my make up is crying

it's making me want to vomit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

abs I feel faint
faint-girlfaint.gif

Thank you all, I will NEVER forget this! 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 ❤❤❤❤❤

1647608525627.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Knitwit

VIP Member
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So looking at her latest drivel, I have done a translation.

AE: When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 because they didn’t think I was right for ioan, they were so awful about my acting skills, and I ended up believing them! I lost all my confidence. ( it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me but the point is: I LEARNED A LESSON. I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. I have never, ever slept with another woman’s husband nor will I. I have never abused a person nor will I. the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France.

When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 = They didn't like me or my outfits. No one is allowed to not like me and I can nurse a grudge for eternity. Look out IG and BW!

We were right - you weren't right for him (think he knows that now that he is in a non-abusive relationship)

awful about my acting skills = truthful about your acting skills.

I lost all my confidence = so it's OUR fault your career tanked? Nothing to do with shit acting etc...

it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me = he did stick up for you in the press and tanked his website in order to massage your ego. Fucking liar.

I LEARNED A LESSON = No you didn't. You never fucking do. TRO anyone?

I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. = It wasn't hate. We would have had to love you in the first place for that, so don't kid yourself. Just disappointment and bewilderment with IG really.

I have never abused a person nor will I = Unless they deserve it like the bogan ho, the cunt MiL, the cheating abusive narc (who I would still take back) or anyone else who I think deserves it.

the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France = The interviewers got some receipts that made me look like a nasty airhead. I hate receipts!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Jemadah

VIP Member
Congratulations to whoever got the new title thread!!

Malice once again "its all about meeee!" 🙄🥱
"I don't know why the fans were hating on me - I've never slept with another woman's husband - and that's the only reason anyone ever takes a dislike to another person, even if they're an abusive narc, so frankly I'm stumped".

• Haha
Reactions: 59

welp

VIP Member
I don’t troll Alice on her page I never go on it or DM comments

but I am a parent and also my job involves safeguarding and I am able to recognise a terrible parent who is harming her kids. She’s rewriting all the narrative and basking in the glory of single parent hood whilst complaining about all the things she’s solely in control of. I kind of pity her, but I pity the kids more that they are trapped in his fake, hyperactive dramatic world with her where she is playing the role of a super hero to win their love and affection away from their entire family. Those girls are isolated through Alice’s own doing and it is disgusting, sometimes it bothers Me so much I can’t bear it. Who brings up kids pretending their whole family is dead to them. It is sick
it's heavy gaslighting

she wrote mails saying that she will never allow the kids to have contact to their grandmother because then they will be like his siblings. She openly admitted that she wont let Ioan have them (engaged a new lawyer for it even when Ioan tried to formalize it) and very obviously sabotaged their co-parenting (based on the texts) and very obviously alienated them (based on really everything)

and then she acts like they cut the kids off? Like she got wronged here? It's no wonder why so many people want nothing to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Wristandankle

It’s weird cos she cut them out years ago did she not. Now she moaning they not in their lives. MAKE UP YOUR MIND
Exactly. Has she forgotten that she sent his mother this, on 12 September 2021:

Screenshot_20220319-063022_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-063001_Drive.jpg

Not sure what she expected after this. If I were the grandparents, I wouldn't be contacting her to ask how Ella's mathematics test went, not after that email.

I wonder if she has ever considered apologising for what she said about Siwan and Alun.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

L2M2

One day I would really love for Alice to read and take in the following points…..

1. You and Ioan agreed you would stay at home with the kids whilst he went out to work. That situation has now changed and you are unhappy as it’s not what you agreed. Alice,you are so lucky that you were given the opportunity to stay in a nice home,in a nice area,spend as much time as you wanted with your daughters and also have the luxury of a housekeeper. Some people can only dream of such luxury and will never ever live in those circumstances. Yours have now changed but instead of being negative about it,instead appreciate how lucky you were to be in that situation for so many years.
2. You now need to get a job. It’s not a bad thing. The girls are older and at school all day. A job will allow you independence and time with co workers which will be far healthier than sitting on the Internet raging at your ex husband all day. It will be difficult to get used to but being a parent isn’t easy! What will make things easier is acknowledging that Ioan should be sharing parental responsibilities which will lighten the load for you and not only allow you more time to work but also to meet a friend,grab a coffee,read a book.
3. This isn’t what you and Ioan agreed on. Unfortunately,things change. It’s very sad but marriages don’t always last. It’s ok to be sad but being constantly angry and bitter towards your ex isn’t healthy for anyone.
4. Your girls will be sad about leaving your home. Completely understandable. However,kids are resilient and generally adjust to a new home fairly quickly. It’s not harmful for kids moving to a new home but what is harmful is to have a parent taken away from them. They need their father far more than they need any house and to deny them of his presence is one of the cruelest things you can do. Pack a bag and send them off. If they moan,let them moan to him about it. Unless there are safeguarding concerns you will be doing them far better by allowing them to have their father’s presence in their lives. Whether their father’s partner is there or not is not your concern. Let them navigate that. Pack them up,have a bath,use a face mask,meet a friend and let them get on with it. They’ll still return after their scheduled time with him happy to see you and you’ll appreciate them even more having had the benefit of a break.
5. Private schooling. If he can’t afford it then he can’t afford it. He doesn’t appear to be that rich and money isn’t endless. Seems like he was under massive amounts of stress during his last shoot and maybe just maybe he’s entitled to a break now to let things settle now before he works again. Once again,not your issue. Get on with making your own life happy and healthy and don’t concern yourself with what your ex is doing. Same applies to the Gloria situation. I’m sure you and the girls can meet up with her and keep in touch,it doesn’t have to be a devastating end of the world scenario. Teach your girls to be able to deal with the difficulties life can bring without everything being a massive drama or tantrum.
6. The TRO and the Internet. There’s a lot to be said for someone who can acknowledged what they did wrong and learn from it. Your divorce is difficult and it seems like many women understand. However,make it a positive! Talk about the changes and learn from others who have already been in that situation. Stop discussing your ex and focus on how to make your own life better. You will 100% not move on whilst constantly referencing your ex,his partner or his family.

Sorry it’s so lengthy!

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Alice, for the love of god, if you're not going to get a job at least get a hobby and some friends and step away from the iPad. Be a proper mum to your two kids instead of wasting away your days talking bollocks on Instagram and the Daily Fail. Nobody really cares what you think - everyone is just here to see Ioan live happily ever after and your idiocy is just a sideshow. Grow up, treat yourself to a haircut, buy some new comfortable clothes and start again. Currently you're a laughing stock - "being entitled to have your say" doesn't cut it when everything you've done lately is immortalised online for your daughters to see FOREVER. Take them out for day trips to the park and the beach and just stop endlessly ranting on social media. They deserve better.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t troll Alice on her page I never go on it or DM comments

but I am a parent and also my job involves safeguarding and I am able to recognise a terrible parent who is harming her kids. She’s rewriting all the narrative and basking in the glory of single parent hood whilst complaining about all the things she’s solely in control of. I kind of pity her, but I pity the kids more that they are trapped in his fake, hyperactive dramatic world with her where she is playing the role of a super hero to win their love and affection away from their entire family. Those girls are isolated through Alice’s own doing and it is disgusting, sometimes it bothers Me so much I can’t bear it. Who brings up kids pretending their whole family is dead to them. It is sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

WhoaDang

A lot of narcissistic women do this too. "Oh, I'm eccentric! I dress eccentric! I am never slutty!"

No, you dress slutty because you want men to notice you and chase you Alice, to feed your massive ego. Sadly, those days are over for you!
Here's a few from the world premier of 102 Dalmations. You know the Disney movie. Movie made for children.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

JoelFizz

VIP Member
A similar lack of humour that Big Al shares with Tone.

Tone retweeted himself (lol) saying this. "Emily has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"

He didn't find the improved version funny, strangely.

"Alice Evans has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"
Is this fraud? I think so! X

Screenshot 2022-03-18 182950.png

Another interesting thing Tone does is delete replies and write another one. He responded to the last Marcia tweet with "I've got nothing to lose! They do!" and now its deleted and he's said "I know. thank you Marcia x"

And he wonders why everyone thinks he's Alice??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice can’t do anything “normally”. It’s always over the top. Drink water? Nah had to go to hospital. Empty the bin (insert dig at Ioan)? squirrels attack you. Drive a Prius? Rats eat the car. Walk up steps? Face plant and give yourself a disappearing black eye.

• Haha
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I have never commented on Alice's Instagram or Twitter and I never will. I have made the occasional comment on DM and obviously I comment here. I do follow Bianca on Insta and have made the occasional postive comment on her posts. I do not think it's right to go to Alice's Instagram and troll her. It is best to ignore her. That could constitute bullying. That said, Alice if you are reading this BLOCK the people trolling you. Stop responding to them. Stay off the DM and Tattle. This will be protective for your mental health.

• Heart