Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone to be so delusional, and at the same time, patronising.
1) Referring to the poster obviously having had a drink before posting = projection.
2) she thinks there’s a huge gap in how tattle and DM readers see her compared to a large proportion of the public? It’s scary how unaware she actually is. Typical narcissist, can’t comprehend her actions are vile.

Then that last comment? My arms are open? Oh duck off Alice!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s been arguing deleting all night on her other post even a tony Evans account joined in very strange as new not good at figuring my way round screen shots and posting 😳
oh I hadnt even notice lol - do you have the deleted ones?
Screenshot_20220319-045448_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220319-045436_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220319-045408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220319-045328_Instagram.jpg

context for the above messages (I just had breakfast, too early for me to figure out lol)
Screenshot_20220319-045625_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-051046_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220319-045536_Instagram.jpg

I’ve never known anyone to be so delusional, and at the same time, patronising.
1) Referring to the poster obviously having had a drink before posting = projection.
2) she thinks there’s a huge gap in how tattle and DM readers see her compared to a large proportion of the public? It’s scary how unaware she actually is. Typical narcissist, can’t comprehend her actions are vile.

Then that last comment? My arms are open? Oh duck off Alice!
every single gossip site I know is against her lol (mind, not everyone supports him at the same time, that's a thing) the odd one out are her Social Media

Edit: bet the jobs are cameo and writing a fictional story about her life
Screenshot_20220319-052014_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No sorry but she definitely set up a sock account and began sending threats to that poor woman and in the next breath shows herself laughing with her kids completely deranged.I clicked on one accounts user name of her weirdo brother came up with 1 follower.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think the fact she’s now expressly referring to the DM alongside Tattle in her Insta comments can be taken to indicate that she is indeed socking on the DM comments. As if we didn’t know. 🙄
Also, is she actually suggesting that she sent a private message to Lily James? If so, I’m embarrassed for her. Dear god, put the bottle glass down, Alice, you drunken mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
oh I hadnt even notice lol - do you have the deleted ones?
View attachment 1135432View attachment 1135433View attachment 1135434View attachment 1135435
context for the above messages (I just had breakfast, too early for me to figure out lol)
View attachment 1135437
View attachment 1135439View attachment 1135438

every single gossip site I know is against her lol (mind, not everyone supports him at the same time, that's a thing) the odd one out are her Social Media

Edit: bet the jobs are cameo and writing a fictional story about her life
View attachment 1135446
Hang on a mo - she says “I have 2 jobs”?? 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just realised the way she's written this sentence
1647666587195.png

Sounds like she's trying to deal with two jobs, two children and a single mother 🤣

She's happy and healthy?
That's why she has fibro and has spent so much time in bed over the years?
That's why her neck is a neon sign of ill health?
Wasn't there some other condition she mentioned recently?
She's so happy she can't move on from her ex?
She's so happy she stalks both her ex and his new girlfriend constantly?
She's so happy she seeks attention and validation from online?
She's so happy she's drinking a lot and regularly?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me. IMO, someone is having a go at her via sock accounts. And I get how frustrating it is to see her get away with her abusive behavior. I'm just hopeful Ioan and his lawyer are quietly building their case against her and she will have to answer to a judge.

The thing that is so clear for me is that she in no way sees what she's done is abuse. She truly has a distorted sense of self and can't fathom how people can see her as unkind or hateful. Her victimhood is part of her DNA now. And she's still obsessing about imagined cheating and the loss of her perfect happy marriage that was anything but that. She is so angry that her image was tarnished by those messages and emails being included in the TRO application. Her messages. She can't bear to identify as that person and she's outraged by it. No, he caused it. She was just a loving wife in despair and she will show the world how wonderful and selfless she really is. I don't think she understands what she's really facing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
“I am a happy, healthy person who is usually one of the bright lights of a gathering”.
Come off it. This is not just denial, it is delusion. She’s clearly not happy, does not look to be healthy at all, and I expect gatherings all over Hollywood dread her arrival.
And as for drinking “4 litters” (😂) of water a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have never commented on Alice's Instagram or Twitter and I never will. I have made the occasional comment on DM and obviously I comment here. I do follow Bianca on Insta and have made the occasional postive comment on her posts. I do not think it's right to go to Alice's Instagram and troll her. It is best to ignore her. That could constitute bullying. That said, Alice if you are reading this BLOCK the people trolling you. Stop responding to them. Stay off the DM and Tattle. This will be protective for your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The thing that is so clear for me is that she in no way sees what she's done is abuse. She truly has a distorted sense of self and can't fathom how people can see her as unkind or hateful. Her victimhood is part of her DNA now. And she's still obsessing about imagined cheating and the loss of her perfect happy marriage that was anything but that. She is so angry that her image was tarnished by those messages and emails being included in the TRO application. She can't bear to identify as that person and she's outraged by it. No, he caused it. She was just a loving wife in despair and she will show the world how wonderful and selfless she really is.
Very much this. She simply hasn’t engaged with the TRO, she obviously hasn’t appreciated how serious it is.
I think this is one area where people may give her a bit more slack because she’s a woman. I simply can’t imagine a scenario where a man in her position would be subject to a TRO for repeated and sustained email/SM abuse over a period of over a year (supported by over 100 pages of cold hard evidence), but would insist he is not an abuser, and people would actually give him the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
"Like those people that came along to throw stones at the people being executed by stoning" is somehow my favorite in all this. Is she trying to quote the new testament? The "being executed by stoning" made me snort and wake up my boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me. IMO, someone is having a go at her via sock accounts. And I get how frustrating it is to see her get away with her abusive behavior. I'm just hopeful Ioan and his lawyer are quietly building their case against her and she will have to answer to a judge.

The thing that is so clear for me is that she in no way sees what she's done is abuse. She truly has a distorted sense of self and can't fathom how people can see her as unkind or hateful. Her victimhood is part of her DNA now. And she's still obsessing about imagined cheating and the loss of her perfect happy marriage that was anything but that. She is so angry that her image was tarnished by those messages and emails being included in the TRO application. Her messages. She can't bear to identify as that person and she's outraged by it. No, he caused it. She was just a loving wife in despair and she will show the world how wonderful and selfless she really is. I don't think she understands what she's really facing.
I don't like it either. There is no point. She is never going to see what she's done wrong at this point. This is why there is Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
"2 jobs" one of which is clearly reading tattle 😂 cause why would you read this if you're not getting paid? (I'm getting paid by Ioan)

Reminder to Alice: you can close this site and never have to hear us again❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.