Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo all her posts have a reason. I too thought am I reading too much into this but nah this is Alice there is more to it than a simple post.

I can see Alice moving pieces on her chess board
I like the thought that she's feeling the waters for people's opinion on cheaters, but I also think it could be very simply that she's been told that to give herself the smallest morsel of a fighting chance, she needs to cut the internet activity altogether unless she can show that she has other interests online. Other than tearing down IG and BW that is. Otherwise Leon is out of there. And she knows she can't do this on her own.

She's been hungover and bored most days (instead of getting her tit together and planning, like we all know she should) and gave an episode or two a go, Eureka! I'll write about Lily James for a bit, that'll show em! *Please don't take my Instagram away, please please pleeeeease IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT*

Edited for stoopid grammar.

Reactions: 22
Whatever our views on LJ, we should take a leaf from Alice “all views are valid” Evans’ book 🤣

But yes @M33L4 I’m also here for Bianca showing how you value your partner’s heritage, family and birthplace 🙌🏻
BIB - she may regret coming out with this as more people are starting to call her out on her lies & BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
100% they're in Cardiff Castle today. The gold room is called the Arab room.

Edit: couple of my photos!

right, Alice had a mild meltdown over Ioan sending Elsie pics of French chateaux while he was in France, later it turned out he visited them with BW lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I like the thought that she's feeling the waters for people's opinion on cheaters, but I also think it could be very simply that she's been told that to give herself the smallest morsel of a fighting chance, she needs to cut the internet activity altogether unless she can show that she has other interests online. Other than tearing down IG and BW that is. Otherwise Leon is out of there. And she knows she can't do this on her own.

She's been hungover and bored most days (instead of getting her tit together and planning, like we all know she should) and gave an episode or two a go, Eureka! I'll write about Lily James for a bit, that'll show em! *Please don't take my Instagram away, please please pleeeeease IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT*

Edited for stoopid grammar.
BIB -yep! (y) But with luck her scheming will be seen for what it is & she'll be treated accordingly. I'm really hoping Yo doesn't go back on the TRO & doesn't give her anymore chances. He's been more than fair, generous & patient despite everything she has done & all she does is hate on him & take the piss out of him, the TRO, etc.

It took me aaaaaages to find the suggestion with the most likes, we all liked one hell of a lot on that last thread!

I was super duper happy it was you fellow Rammschister / RammTurd 😘 ❤
I am dead chuffed to get it! 😁Thanks dear Rammschister! ❤🤘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!
Many a truth is said in jest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is Cardiff Castle.
(Surely I can say this? It's not like they are there now and it's obvious they've been to Cardiff.)
Maybe they're going to the Wales v Italy rugby tomorrow? Ioan will be able to sing to his heart's content! The atmosphere at The Millennium stadium for a rugby international is incredible 🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏉....I shall be watching on TV ...as a Scot living in Wales and married to a Welshman I'll be cheering them on I could have got tickets last minute!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LOL the humblebragging.
Yes, she’s good at that! And also the humble name dropping….

Maybe they're going to the Wales v Italy rugby tomorrow? Ioan will be able to sing to his heart's content! The atmosphere at The Millennium stadium for a rugby international is incredible 🎶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏉....I shall be watching on TV ...as a Scot living in Wales and married to a Welshman I'll be cheering them on I could have got tickets last minute!
You can guarantee Bianca won’t be shoving a phone in his face and grinning manically while he’s watching if they do go….

this seems to change every day
View attachment 1134405
Working on what? Another Whopper deluxe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this seems to change every day
View attachment 1134405
She needs to just get a job. 5 1/2 months are going to fly by and then it is going to be "woe is me" again. If it hasn't happened by now, it is never going to happen. Its not like she had a stellar career in acting. Actresses more accomplished than her have complained that there really isn't work for
50-something actresses.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.