Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A reply to the last thread:
I don't believe Ioan's parents would lie for him either. They were telling the truth when they said there was no one else involved and the marriage had been in difficulties for some time. I truly believe that Ioan got to a stage where he was probably confiding to his parents, for a grown man to break down on the phone one can only guess what had preceded this.
Completely agree. Narcissists love to goad others. Her insistence on sending that tweet - 'he's leaving us' - was pure goading. They love to get under your skin like an unbearable itch, to try to make you lose control. They love it when they cause others to have crises.
I once completely lost it because of my father's behaviour: he was, as usual, two thirds of the way through his three bottles of wine a day, and being horribly aggressive and abusive. I cried out that I couldn't cope with it any more, at which point he drunkenly picked up the 'phone, dialled 999 and slurred to the operator that he was going to hurt himself.
nAlice pushed IG too far for him to bear. She set up a situation in which he could no longer cope. And she enjoyed - I'm positive that she was gleeful about it - writing that Daily Heil article. It was her way of saying 'duck you, trying to police my online behaviour: I'm going to show you that I will do exactly what I want, regardless of your feelings or the consequences.'

Alice playing the straw man on Instagram while Tone loses his tiny mind on Twitter because of a joke. Pretty sure the character was arguing with his own reflection Tone.
"Someone" is drunk out of his tiny, adolescent mind here, and trying to bait - in my opinion - IG: it must really boil his/her piss that IG's nickname has become so popular amongst fans both new and old...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice playing the straw man on Instagram while Tone loses his tiny mind on Twitter because of a joke. Pretty sure the character was arguing with his own reflection Tone.
Pretty sure Yo is fast asleep at that hour spooning the love of his life ☺
#YoBee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
C96F46C8-3B3F-4CEB-9276-55734C855AD2.jpeg
If you are in the mood for some gardening, this plant is a bit spiky, dense and thick, but it flourishes in dark corners. Family of plants - Crass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Thank you Junebug for the thread and well done JW, that’s a perfect title. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 ❤🤣🤣

I hope yobee are enjoying the restraining order as much as I am. Alice’s reactions are becoming quite comical. They just need to keep the selfies coming. ☺👍🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Whereas my hat sorta takes away some of the menace of my witch. What do you think @bats*itbarbie ?? 😉 😜

Bringing this over from the last thread to say yes @thecarlin, you took the thought from my mind! But you're back to your terrifying self today 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got to say I watched the first 2.5eps of Pam and Tommy mainly out of curiosity over LJ’s role. The show was horseshit. Really poor. Gave up.

she definitely posted it for a couple of reasons:

1- a dig at Ioan, re the Lily /Dom thing
2- trying to weasel her way into producers (etc) good books with all the compliments
3- get her fix of adulation from supporters

as Trump would say, SAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A big, hug-y thank you to everyone’s comfort and empathy regarding my previous admission to the weight-related hardships I’m dealing with right now. I actually haven’t spoken about it to anyone at all before I posted here; when I tried on my Instagram I photographed a bunch of pairs of the size 4 jeans I used to fit in during my addiction days (that I am sadly donating now) but I quickly archived the post because the entire caption was me talking about how I feel so many things regarding addiction, weight loss, overeating, and self-hatred that I didn’t really know what conclusions to draw. Admittedly, I did buy four bottles of alcohol yesterday to cope but I’m tryna get myself to pour them down the sink drain, give the sewer fishies a good party day. @Autisteuse I’m sure it has something to do with lacking control of my environment/childhood and chronic trauma, you’re definitely right. I can’t leave home for at least another 2-3 years—it is what it is, I guess. But yeah, thank y’all so much for not only hearing me but listening to me. My sharing it has nothing to do with feeling comfortable due to our anonymity, I would have shared this even if I had an avatar of my face for all to see—I just trust the people here, and I appreciate them as well.

Anyway, I need to catch up from end of the previous thread I’M ALMOST THERE MAMAAAA ❤❤❤

Also @Junebug895 way to successfully make a new thread! I’m always too nervous I’ll screw it up. 😅 And @Just William GREAT TITLE! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This Lily James post is a public opinion post. Alice has spent 6 months destroying Biancas rep. Calling her a Ho, a husband stealer, psychopath etc. But everyone has run to her account, they support her. Why? Alice can't work it out, her narc and PD doesn't allow her to understand why. So she makes this Lily post to see the public opinion on her. Alice has no empathy, she just sees what she did, believed it and it didn't work and now she's trying to figure out wtf is going on. why does BW have so much SM engagement after everything I did to destroy her. That is the point of this latest post IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 51
An yes. Lily James the Helen Mirren of her generation🙄. In a quality drama about a two bit fame hungry actress and her talentless musical boyfriend. Just the sort of thing Barry Norman would never miss.

Sorry Alice but Dominic West and his wife may an understanding but it will be one based on trust and respect. On this occasion he got papped (I’m sure there is a back story for Ms James to explain) and let her down. If she is able to forgive him it is because they have trust about the nature of their relationship. They are partnership in a different sense, who have each other’s backs.

That’s the only way that sort of thing works. The couple both have to be at peace in general but specifically about the change in their romantic feelings. There is no scope for jealousy, attention seeking and grandstanding.

Ioan could never do this with Alice . Because she is not at peace herself never mind anyone else. In the best of her marriage she stalked him and hounded his costars. She would witch and belittle. She would sock up and troll all his Co stars and anyone she thought was a threat. We know this because it is fairly obvious they tried it and it failed.

Alice is just a nasty creature who can pretend to human but ultimately will always fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Alice, for the love of god, if you're not going to get a job at least get a hobby and some friends and step away from the iPad. Be a proper mum to your two kids instead of wasting away your days talking bollocks on Instagram and the Daily Fail. Nobody really cares what you think - everyone is just here to see Ioan live happily ever after and your idiocy is just a sideshow. Grow up, treat yourself to a haircut, buy some new comfortable clothes and start again. Currently you're a laughing stock - "being entitled to have your say" doesn't cut it when everything you've done lately is immortalised online for your daughters to see FOREVER. Take them out for day trips to the park and the beach and just stop endlessly ranting on social media. They deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
A big, hug-y thank you to everyone’s comfort and empathy regarding my previous admission to the weight-related hardships I’m dealing with right now. I actually haven’t spoken about it to anyone at all before I posted here; when I tried on my Instagram I photographed a bunch of pairs of the size 4 jeans I used to fit in during my addiction days (that I am sadly donating now) but I quickly archived the post because the entire caption was me talking about how I feel so many things regarding addiction, weight loss, overeating, and self-hatred that I didn’t really know what conclusions to draw. Admittedly, I did buy four bottles of alcohol yesterday to cope but I’m tryna get myself to pour them down the sink drain, give the sewer fishies a good party day. @Autisteuse I’m sure it has something to do with lacking control of my environment/childhood and chronic trauma, you’re definitely right. I can’t leave home for at least another 2-3 years—it is what it is, I guess. But yeah, thank y’all so much for not only hearing me but listening to me. My sharing it has nothing to do with feeling comfortable due to our anonymity, I would have shared this even if I had an avatar of my face for all to see—I just trust the people here, and I appreciate them as well.

Anyway, I need to catch up from end of the previous thread I’M ALMOST THERE MAMAAAA ❤❤❤

Also @Junebug895 way to successfully make a new thread! I’m always too nervous I’ll screw it up. 😅 And @Just William GREAT TITLE! 🤣
I think, despite everything that you're going through, you're doing fantastically well. You habe great self-awareness and grace in admitting that your coping strategies perhaps aren't the best way to go about things. And you're loved and supported by this fantastic community.
I wonder if you apply what you've learnt as a grief counsellor to yourself, it might help? Part of the problem with havimg narc parents is realising that no matter what you do, no matter how far you twist yourself into a pretzel shape trying to gain their love, acceptance and pride, that it's never going to be enough. And that's definitely no fault of ours: THEY are the ones who lack empathy and are unable to love. But it feels like a kind of bereavement to come to that realisation, and to cope with it.
Be kind to yourself. You deserve all the kindness in the world. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.