Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's heavy gaslighting

she wrote mails saying that she will never allow the kids to have contact to their grandmother because then they will be like his siblings. She openly admitted that she wont let Ioan have them (engaged a new lawyer for it even when Ioan tried to formalize it) and very obviously sabotaged their co-parenting (based on the texts) and very obviously alienated them (based on really everything)

and then she acts like they cut the kids off? Like she got wronged here? It's no wonder why so many people want nothing to do with her
I know, this is why it’s so sickening to me, it’s all a creation in the mind of Alice Evans and none of it is true. No one has chosen to abandon the children, they have been forcibly removed from their lives by Alice. I go cold thinking of the things she tells those poor kids and she’s their mother, they trust her. She’s abusing their innocence and trust by lying to them every single day. It is heartbreaking

this whole Alice situation has seen me give up alcohol and appreciate my entire family a lot more! (Warts and all)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
9FEB46B4-504A-47F1-97A3-FE6AEE5931A2.jpeg

Alice is on here so much she’s practically a Turd herself.

This is how I see her, after she has worked her Etsy magic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Mi Casa, Oucassi... Eh Alice??

She goes off on Tattle yet again, there was one person questioning her abuse on her Instagram. If she is doom scrolling the DM and here then what does she expect? People aren’t bringing it from here to her. She thinks Instagram is her echo chamber. That’s why she’s solely on there, people can’t post screenshots or pictures of her abusive texts. It’s text only that she can control by deleting.

We see you Alice. Accountability sucks when you’re an abuser.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She wants to push more and more people here. It’s like picking a scab. You know you shouldn’t do it, it will make things worse, but still you do it. The amount of pages on here equal a kind of fame for her. She is pushing people to discover all the screenshots of her bad behaviour which she frantically deletes from her own platforms when they could quite be quite oblivious to her more outré behaviour if people just go by her Insta etc.

Reactions: 17
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me. IMO, someone is having a go at her via sock accounts. And I get how frustrating it is to see her get away with her abusive behavior. I'm just hopeful Ioan and his lawyer are quietly building their case against her and she will have to answer to a judge.

The thing that is so clear for me is that she in no way sees what she's done is abuse. She truly has a distorted sense of self and can't fathom how people can see her as unkind or hateful. Her victimhood is part of her DNA now. And she's still obsessing about imagined cheating and the loss of her perfect happy marriage that was anything but that. She is so angry that her image was tarnished by those messages and emails being included in the TRO application. Her messages. She can't bear to identify as that person and she's outraged by it. No, he caused it. She was just a loving wife in despair and she will show the world how wonderful and selfless she really is. I don't think she understands what she's really facing.
I agree about the goading and provoking. And it also might get the thread shut down.

• Heart
Clive Shartridge, in response to this newfound fame, has decided to make the short jump from salad cream salesman to actor and is planning on marrying Alice Evans the moment her divorce is finalised. He needs help with his career and only she can help him because she's more famous in the UK.
I was going to suggest that Clive get a business cameo from Alice to promote his salad cream business but she doesn't do them anymore! Not that she even got one. 🤭

As if any business would want to be associated with that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@BingoFlamingo
"flamingo" -or- 'flaming-o'

When I see your username I have a quick flashback AND a smile as I do have many happy memories associated with the word "flamingo" even though my ex of 25 years was a narc.

My older one began reading before the age of 1 1/2 years.

Living in south Florida we frequently took her to many local tourist attractions. At one of her favorite places to visit was a flamboyance (gathering of flamingos). She read the word "flamingo" on a placard pronouncing it as 'flaming-o' resulting in a many decades long private family joke.

When their father (my narc ex) passed, his 3 children asked that I bring my 3 small glass pink flamingos to be put in his casket to symbolize them.

Also, we each have a brass placard (again, with 3 flamingos) placed in our yards as a reminder that "home is where the heart is".

much love to you - and many thanks for the smile!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One day I would really love for Alice to read and take in the following points…..

1. You and Ioan agreed you would stay at home with the kids whilst he went out to work. That situation has now changed and you are unhappy as it’s not what you agreed. Alice,you are so lucky that you were given the opportunity to stay in a nice home,in a nice area,spend as much time as you wanted with your daughters and also have the luxury of a housekeeper. Some people can only dream of such luxury and will never ever live in those circumstances. Yours have now changed but instead of being negative about it,instead appreciate how lucky you were to be in that situation for so many years.
2. You now need to get a job. It’s not a bad thing. The girls are older and at school all day. A job will allow you independence and time with co workers which will be far healthier than sitting on the Internet raging at your ex husband all day. It will be difficult to get used to but being a parent isn’t easy! What will make things easier is acknowledging that Ioan should be sharing parental responsibilities which will lighten the load for you and not only allow you more time to work but also to meet a friend,grab a coffee,read a book.
3. This isn’t what you and Ioan agreed on. Unfortunately,things change. It’s very sad but marriages don’t always last. It’s ok to be sad but being constantly angry and bitter towards your ex isn’t healthy for anyone.
4. Your girls will be sad about leaving your home. Completely understandable. However,kids are resilient and generally adjust to a new home fairly quickly. It’s not harmful for kids moving to a new home but what is harmful is to have a parent taken away from them. They need their father far more than they need any house and to deny them of his presence is one of the cruelest things you can do. Pack a bag and send them off. If they moan,let them moan to him about it. Unless there are safeguarding concerns you will be doing them far better by allowing them to have their father’s presence in their lives. Whether their father’s partner is there or not is not your concern. Let them navigate that. Pack them up,have a bath,use a face mask,meet a friend and let them get on with it. They’ll still return after their scheduled time with him happy to see you and you’ll appreciate them even more having had the benefit of a break.
5. Private schooling. If he can’t afford it then he can’t afford it. He doesn’t appear to be that rich and money isn’t endless. Seems like he was under massive amounts of stress during his last shoot and maybe just maybe he’s entitled to a break now to let things settle now before he works again. Once again,not your issue. Get on with making your own life happy and healthy and don’t concern yourself with what your ex is doing. Same applies to the Gloria situation. I’m sure you and the girls can meet up with her and keep in touch,it doesn’t have to be a devastating end of the world scenario. Teach your girls to be able to deal with the difficulties life can bring without everything being a massive drama or tantrum.
6. The TRO and the Internet. There’s a lot to be said for someone who can acknowledged what they did wrong and learn from it. Your divorce is difficult and it seems like many women understand. However,make it a positive! Talk about the changes and learn from others who have already been in that situation. Stop discussing your ex and focus on how to make your own life better. You will 100% not move on whilst constantly referencing your ex,his partner or his family.

Sorry it’s so lengthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
As for her personal correspondence - I was writing some sensitive work emails last week. Before I hit send I always remind myself "this could be read out in court one day." Surely post divorce AE knew that was true of any correspondence she sent Ioan? She knew he was sending it to his lawyer as she taunts him about it in the messages. She is a moron, truly.
This is why her claim about abusive and aggressive /threatening correspondence from Ioan's lawyer is bollocks. It will all be written with a view to being read by a judge.

Reactions: 26
One day I would really love for Alice to read and take in the following points…..

1. You and Ioan agreed you would stay at home with the kids whilst he went out to work. That situation has now changed and you are unhappy as it’s not what you agreed. Alice,you are so lucky that you were given the opportunity to stay in a nice home,in a nice area,spend as much time as you wanted with your daughters and also have the luxury of a housekeeper. Some people can only dream of such luxury and will never ever live in those circumstances. Yours have now changed but instead of being negative about it,instead appreciate how lucky you were to be in that situation for so many years.
2. You now need to get a job. It’s not a bad thing. The girls are older and at school all day. A job will allow you independence and time with co workers which will be far healthier than sitting on the Internet raging at your ex husband all day. It will be difficult to get used to but being a parent isn’t easy! What will make things easier is acknowledging that Ioan should be sharing parental responsibilities which will lighten the load for you and not only allow you more time to work but also to meet a friend,grab a coffee,read a book.
3. This isn’t what you and Ioan agreed on. Unfortunately,things change. It’s very sad but marriages don’t always last. It’s ok to be sad but being constantly angry and bitter towards your ex isn’t healthy for anyone.
4. Your girls will be sad about leaving your home. Completely understandable. However,kids are resilient and generally adjust to a new home fairly quickly. It’s not harmful for kids moving to a new home but what is harmful is to have a parent taken away from them. They need their father far more than they need any house and to deny them of his presence is one of the cruelest things you can do. Pack a bag and send them off. If they moan,let them moan to him about it. Unless there are safeguarding concerns you will be doing them far better by allowing them to have their father’s presence in their lives. Whether their father’s partner is there or not is not your concern. Let them navigate that. Pack them up,have a bath,use a face mask,meet a friend and let them get on with it. They’ll still return after their scheduled time with him happy to see you and you’ll appreciate them even more having had the benefit of a break.
5. Private schooling. If he can’t afford it then he can’t afford it. He doesn’t appear to be that rich and money isn’t endless. Seems like he was under massive amounts of stress during his last shoot and maybe just maybe he’s entitled to a break now to let things settle now before he works again. Once again,not your issue. Get on with making your own life happy and healthy and don’t concern yourself with what your ex is doing. Same applies to the Gloria situation. I’m sure you and the girls can meet up with her and keep in touch,it doesn’t have to be a devastating end of the world scenario. Teach your girls to be able to deal with the difficulties life can bring without everything being a massive drama or tantrum.
6. The TRO and the Internet. There’s a lot to be said for someone who can acknowledged what they did wrong and learn from it. Your divorce is difficult and it seems like many women understand. However,make it a positive! Talk about the changes and learn from others who have already been in that situation. Stop discussing your ex and focus on how to make your own life better. You will 100% not move on whilst constantly referencing your ex,his partner or his family.

Sorry it’s so lengthy!
Oh, how I hope she reads this. Such sage advice. Thank you for posting something so thoughtful and practical.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the reason why she seems to create awareness about our forum is just a reversed psychology. As more and more ss and evidence are accumulated here, she knows its a matter of time before many more people will end up finding out abt her through Tattle and the receipts archived here.

So the loser is just trying to downplay our credibility by alluding that we are obsessed, biased against her and very pro-YoBee. It’s like her saying “why would I alert u to Tattle if those people are saying the truth abt me? You must be stupid to believe them.”

But of course, this will backfire on her big time.

Reactions: 13
Ditto this. I hope it’s not any of us making these comments on her instagram. Regardless of what we all think of her and what she’s done to Ioan, Bianca and the children, she’s not the “happy and healthy” person she thinks she is, she’s no doubt going through some MH issues.

Yes they might be of her own making or she’s in depression following her husband leaving her but I agree, I’m also a little uncomfortable about these people baiting her.

she’s still a nasty piece of work even before he left her obvs, I haven’t turned to the dark side! Have no fear. This flamingo is still team Ioan.
Same ithought the first rule of Tattle was to keep it on Tattle.

She is angry with tattle as it makes her feel exposed. I agree that other threads can be somewhat ridiculous at times and often focused on really small tiny details made into huge things. I don’t think that’s the case here.

Reactions: 15
The latest Instagram post. Two young girls enjoying watching something funny. Mum then decides to film them and post it, with the addition of her forced laughter over the top. The same unhealthy behaviour online that got her into trouble with her ex. A contrived scenario which she is using for likes.

I didn’t think Ella wanted to be filmed anymore too. She’s growing up fast, but she has such tired eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah I see the delusion queen was busy while I was sleeping… so Mama G took Bianca’s “side” (grow up Alice) although Alice won’t allow a relationship with Mama G anyway?

If Alice contacted me about maths results for Ella after all the abuse she’d emailed me personally and after calling me a bleep online she could stick her fake niceties and I’d be encouraging my son to get himself timetabled access to the girls away from her.

She’s only bringing Mama G back in to her current rantings because Bianca is obviously cultivating a nice relationship with Ioan’s family.

Alice is clearly trying to emulate how Bianca responds to people with kindness and positivity and it is making me ill because it is so fake 🤣🤮 you can see how antagonistic and poisonous she is in everything she writes!!

PS - I have never engaged with Alice on SM, I throw a few likes here and there but I have commented on a post of Bianca’s and she was very nice.

Happy Saturday all 🙌🏻

Reactions: 39
@BingoFlamingo
"flamingo" -or- 'flaming-o'

When I see your username I have a quick flashback AND a smile as I do have many happy memories associated with the word "flamingo" even though my ex of 25 years was a narc.

My older one began reading before the age of 1 1/2 years.

Living in south Florida we frequently took her to many local tourist attractions. At one of her favorite places to visit was a flamboyance (gathering of flamingos). She read the word "flamingo" on a placard pronouncing it as 'flaming-o' resulting in a many decades long private family joke.

When their father (my narc ex) passed, his 3 children asked that I bring my 3 small glass pink flamingos to be put in his casket to symbolize them.

Also, we each have a brass placard (again, with 3 flamingos) placed in our yards as a reminder that "home is where the heart is".

much love to you - and many thanks for the smile!
Oh I love that story 💕😍 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has BW changed the reply about where the blue coat was from? I think it's altered....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The latest Instagram post. Two young girls enjoying watching something funny. Mum then decides to film them and post it, with the addition of her forced laughter over the top. The same unhealthy behaviour online that got her into trouble with her ex. A contrived scenario which she is using for likes.

I didn’t think Ella wanted to be filmed anymore too. She’s growing up fast, but she has such tired eyes.
It looked so fake, she has to invent scenes to enable her to get clicks on IG. This sad woman lives for likes, what kind of life is that? It's not real!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.