Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her implication that the grandparents only would have interest if they wouldnt like his girlfriend. In Alice World that's mutually exclusive
View attachment 1135481
Perhaps the Gruffuds take Bianca's 'side' because she doesn't bombard them with hysterical emails calling them c--ts, or threaten to destroy them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s weird cos she cut them out years ago did she not. Now she moaning they not in their lives. MAKE UP YOUR MIND
Exactly. Has she forgotten that she sent his mother this, on 12 September 2021:

Screenshot_20220319-063022_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-063001_Drive.jpg

Not sure what she expected after this. If I were the grandparents, I wouldn't be contacting her to ask how Ella's mathematics test went, not after that email.

I wonder if she has ever considered apologising for what she said about Siwan and Alun.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Hiya my dear, I'm not great, had to stop these antibiotics, they have started going through me (sorrybut both ways) they hurt my tummy so much. Plus triggering my renal tubular acidosis by being sick (and the other) losing so much fluid (and sodium bicarbonate/potassium citrate).
We're also losing granny, she now can't get her words out, or understand what we try & tell her to do, i.e. Move your left arm or right leg. Bed baths & commode needed 💯 time now. She's hardly eating/drinking & so convinced we're all being poisoned. Dr out again today, a 2nd opinion. Increased her antidepressants but thinks she ok, took bloods. But me & mum both thought we'd lose her last night. We would only put her back into hospital if something beneficial could be done for her because she is petrified & we can give her more care, plus she went heavily out of it imagining terrible things when she was in last month, that she is still adamant are true. Sorry for long winded reply.
I hope you are ok my dear x x x
Plus @katylouclay well done on today x
Oh, dear Tilly. I'm so sorry to hear this. Can I/we help in any way? Do you have the support you need? You're in my thoughts and prayers - and your dear grandmother. It must be so distressing. So much love to you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She won’t forget!
I bet she’s keeping notes of ‘funny’ tweets she will write when she isn’t gagge

Ugh why is Tone so cringe? 😳
Because it’s Alice pretending to be Tone trying not to sound like Alice 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do like her implication that the grandparents only would have interest if they wouldnt like his girlfriend. In Alice World that's mutually exclusive
View attachment 1135481
Which I never expected? She made it happen. She alienated her father and stepmother. Then Ioan's parents and siblings. Now Ioan. It's all on her.

And what about her beloved brother Tony?

Reactions: 34
I knew she was going to post something of the girls. Look Ioan, mama and Papa G might love Bianca but look at what you could have won in a distorted and warped Bullseye way. She is nasty.
She could share these of course, if she hadn't abused the Wizard app. So she does it for her minions trying to publicly shame her kids’ dad.
Nasty witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Almost hospitalised for drinking too much = Alice falls to the floor and pretends to stop breathing. IG refuses again to call and ambulance for her histrionic attention seeking
though, in reality, IG would not refuse as he currently has no reason to call in the first place nor have any contact with her (just sayin') - so he wouldn't know she fell to floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which I never expected? She made it happen. She alienated her father and stepmother. Then Ioan's parents and siblings. Now Ioan. It's all on her.

And what about her beloved brother Tony?
She will never acknowledge fault, though. Never. Narcissists never do.
My narc ex would declare: 'I'm always right'. Even when he was attempting to extort and blackmail others, or physically abusing me. 'You made me do it.' That is Alice's refrain: I lashed out. I was hurt. I expected forever. You read my personal correspondence and then dare to judge me for it. Everyone is against me.
She will never, never change.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I don’t troll Alice on her page I never go on it or DM comments

but I am a parent and also my job involves safeguarding and I am able to recognise a terrible parent who is harming her kids. She’s rewriting all the narrative and basking in the glory of single parent hood whilst complaining about all the things she’s solely in control of. I kind of pity her, but I pity the kids more that they are trapped in his fake, hyperactive dramatic world with her where she is playing the role of a super hero to win their love and affection away from their entire family. Those girls are isolated through Alice’s own doing and it is disgusting, sometimes it bothers Me so much I can’t bear it. Who brings up kids pretending their whole family is dead to them. It is sick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
As for her personal correspondence - I was writing some sensitive work emails last week. Before I hit send I always remind myself "this could be read out in court one day." Surely post divorce AE knew that was true of any correspondence she sent Ioan? She knew he was sending it to his lawyer as she taunts him about it in the messages. She is a moron, truly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yikes, I get uncomfortable seeing people troll her. I know she deserves to be held accountable, but provoking her seems unfair to me. IMO, someone is having a go at her via sock accounts. And I get how frustrating it is to see her get away with her abusive behavior. I'm just hopeful Ioan and his lawyer are quietly building their case against her and she will have to answer to a judge.
Ditto this. I hope it’s not any of us making these comments on her instagram. Regardless of what we all think of her and what she’s done to Ioan, Bianca and the children, she’s not the “happy and healthy” person she thinks she is, she’s no doubt going through some MH issues.

Yes they might be of her own making or she’s in depression following her husband leaving her but I agree, I’m also a little uncomfortable about these people baiting her.

she’s still a nasty piece of work even before he left her obvs, I haven’t turned to the dark side! Have no fear. This flamingo is still team Ioan.

I don’t troll Alice on her page I never go on it or DM comments

but I am a parent and also my job involves safeguarding and I am able to recognise a terrible parent who is harming her kids. She’s rewriting all the narrative and basking in the glory of single parent hood whilst complaining about all the things she’s solely in control of. I kind of pity her, but I pity the kids more that they are trapped in his fake, hyperactive dramatic world with her where she is playing the role of a super hero to win their love and affection away from their entire family. Those girls are isolated through Alice’s own doing and it is disgusting, sometimes it bothers Me so much I can’t bear it. Who brings up kids pretending their whole family is dead to them. It is sick
it's heavy gaslighting

she wrote mails saying that she will never allow the kids to have contact to their grandmother because then they will be like his siblings. She openly admitted that she wont let Ioan have them (engaged a new lawyer for it even when Ioan tried to formalize it) and very obviously sabotaged their co-parenting (based on the texts) and very obviously alienated them (based on really everything)

and then she acts like they cut the kids off? Like she got wronged here? It's no wonder why so many people want nothing to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She isn't a single mum in any sense of the word. She is a separated mum. Living in a house not having to pay any bills. Her only “job” is the care of the children which she days she did “8 months” of the year anyway. Why is it such a hardship to her?
Wouldn't we like more time with our children now worrying about working and managing the school runs etc around that?
I work two of my jobs when my children are at school/nursery, the other around my fiance’s work schedule or I take the children with me because I chose a job where I could do that. I have been a single mum before. It is totally different to Alice’s situation.
Not to be unkind just because it’s Alice, it can be exhausting being the sole parent but she doesn’t have the financial responsibilities of a single mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And she also said they ruined her wedding! And she said she had been stalked for 20 years by the people on Tattlelife. This was back in October when mAlice found out about us and wanted the doxx us. 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t know who she was when all this kicked off. I had only the vaguest notion of who IG was. I recognised the name, despite AE shouting Change Your Name, it is unique and I remembered it, and Piers Morgan has mentioned him a lot. Plus I remembered seeing him in Liar. So, no stalking from moi.

Reactions: 18
She’s actually succeeding in one of her main goals.

She’s managed to stir up enough interest to get lots of comments on her articles. So long as people comment, they will keep running her stories. It’s doesn’t matter if the comment is positive or negative.

That’s why she’s so keen on bringing tattle into it, without tattlers there’s next to no interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Its hilarious on here, the only toxicity I see is when an FM tries to convince us of Perfect Queen Alice and we come at them with receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even my other half says “what’s the latest on tattle” every day 🤣 he’s enjoying the gossip

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.