Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder how much of the reason his wife took him back was financial. She's Irish aristocracy and he put a lot of money into the stately home she and her sisters inherited, turning it into an upmarket B&B/boutique hotel which she runs. It wouldn't go well for her financially if they divorced before she could afford to buy him out. It's possible that he could hold that over her head if she objected to his sleazy behaviour. Of course, like a lot of the upper crust, they could both be at it like rabbits but she looked far too upset for that at that awful mea culpa press meet.
She did look pretty upset. I didn't know all of that about the business though so maybe that's why. I just couldn't do it if I was her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t really understand the DM comments section. I’ve just given the article a visit & on some of the comments it says there are multiple replies. One comment apparently has 12 replies, but if I click to read the replies there’s only two showing. Can you delete comments you’ve posted yourself or is the DM moderating comments?

Reactions: 7
I don’t really understand the DM comments section. I’ve just given the article a visit & on some of the comments it says there are multiple replies. One comment apparently has 12 replies, but if I click to read the replies there’s only two showing. Can you delete comments you’ve posted yourself or is the DM moderating comments?
They're all there, Dm do sometimes delete comments if they’re flagged. None of mine are getting through though. I may have said Marcia had a monoboob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fast forward to September 2024

Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd OBE and his wife Bianca Wallace Gruffudd sat down with People Magazine to discuss their joint venture A Ray of Sunshine before its release in cinema's next month. The film, written by and starring Bianca is Ioan's first feature film foray into directing and while billed as a comedy-drama, it deals with Bianca's own struggle to overcome her shock diagnosis of MS and escape from an abusive marriage. The film is already receiving rave reviews from critics.
Even though we are here to talk about Ioan and Bianca's film, there is an elephant in the room. Ioan's first wife, former actor Alice Evans was arrested last week for spray painting ''Bianca Wallace is a meth-head bogan skank" in red paint on the driveway of the couple's mansion in Bel Air. Ioan declines to discuss the matter and will only say that it is in the hands of the authorities and that unfortunately after 4 similar prior incidents Alice is probably looking at jail time. However, Ioan was keen to talk about their latest news, a new project he and his wife currently have in development. A baby! A third child for Ioan and a first for Bianca. Ioan said his daughters are super excited and can't wait to meet their new brother or sister. Congratulations Ioan and Bianca!
Hahhahahaha. If you don't already write for the tabloids - you should 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A opinion piece on Alice's latest take in the sun tomorrow

Home truth, Alice
OH, Alice. I’ve had your back. I’ve defended your right to rage publicly about your anger when your husband, actor Ioan Gruffudd, left you and took up with another, younger woman.

I raised you up because I believe women are forever perceived as “hysterical” as soon as they express their feelings, scream or cry.

Now you’re voicing your very real concern that your two daughters will be left homeless as a result of the separation from your husband.

I get it. You want people to understand how hard this is for you and your daughters.

But if I could just stop you there.

Regardless of the facts, much of the world will see you, actress Alice Evans, as largely blessed. Not emotionally but in terms of the life you lead. In Hollywood.

So, pleading for sympathy over your fears of becoming homeless and your children “losing the only home they’ve ever known”, I suspect won’t cut the mustard with much of the public.

When relationships or marriages with children end, the biggest upheaval isn’t always the emotional one. It’s the domestic and logistical ones.

It’s being faced with the horrific prospect of being forced to get used to a new family set-up. Losing a house, being forced to move away and losing contact with close friends, living an utterly different kind of life.

The chances are you and your children will not be homeless. Your ex is still financially responsible for them and you have the means to work.

The people fleeing Ukraine, now they are homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The DM article was timed perfectly as Alice was still in her pit 6sm LA time. Then the school run and the comments weren’t moderated. Not one comment has anything good to say about her. I think it’s too late for her to start answering back.
Also who the hell knows if anything happened between LJ and DW. All I saw was them eating dinner and a scooter ride 🤔
I was wondering what happened. 🤣. Good play DAily Mail. Good play .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A opinion piece on Alice's latest take in the sun tomorrow

Home truth, Alice
OH, Alice. I’ve had your back. I’ve defended your right to rage publicly about your anger when your husband, actor Ioan Gruffudd, left you and took up with another, younger woman.

I raised you up because I believe women are forever perceived as “hysterical” as soon as they express their feelings, scream or cry.

Now you’re voicing your very real concern that your two daughters will be left homeless as a result of the separation from your husband.

I get it. You want people to understand how hard this is for you and your daughters.

But if I could just stop you there.

Regardless of the facts, much of the world will see you, actress Alice Evans, as largely blessed. Not emotionally but in terms of the life you lead. In Hollywood.

So, pleading for sympathy over your fears of becoming homeless and your children “losing the only home they’ve ever known”, I suspect won’t cut the mustard with much of the public.

When relationships or marriages with children end, the biggest upheaval isn’t always the emotional one. It’s the domestic and logistical ones.

It’s being faced with the horrific prospect of being forced to get used to a new family set-up. Losing a house, being forced to move away and losing contact with close friends, living an utterly different kind of life.

The chances are you and your children will not be homeless. Your ex is still financially responsible for them and you have the means to work.

The people fleeing Ukraine, now they are homeless.

Wow! The tide is turning. I can't believe I agree with Ulrika.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They're all there, Dm do sometimes delete comments if they’re flagged. None of mine are getting through though. I may have said Marcia had a monoboob.
I’ve just registered in case that’s why I couldn’t see all the comments, but no, I’m seeing a maximum of two replies on each multiple reply comments 🤷‍♀️. My head already hurts today so I’m just going to rely on the gossip here lol!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve just registered in case that’s why I couldn’t see all the comments, but no, I’m seeing a maximum of two replies on each multiple reply comments 🤷‍♀️. My head already hurts today so I’m just going to rely on the gossip here lol!! 🤣
It's so odd, it must be one of the most visited websites in the world and is so slow to update it's comments. Nah I can’t get monoboob through their checks 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lmfao WHAT CAREER THO? 😩 What few roles she had altogether contributed to a résumé suitable for a trash compactor girl WHAT CAREER? 😩😩😩 I need answers or I’ll never be free from these mental lippy-smeared prison walls in which I have been confined since I heard the name “Alice ‘Nut-Dumpster’ Evans.”

Speaking of nuts I just bought like 12 boxes of walnut whips UR WELCOME UK ECONOMY.
But do they actually have walnuts on them? I thought I read somewhere there was some kind of walnut shortage & they are now just called "whips"?..

...or it could've just been a random joke I told myself while high and never really happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have trawled the comments section and not one person has said 'three sharp ones'.
Most of the population have three sharp ones? The consumption of alcohol has reduced their judgment here 🤣 There are statistics on alcohol consumption globally and that's just a blatant lie and a very miscalculated justification :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.