Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
The poor Queen , she must have been devastated at the thought of ioan and malice getting divorced, until she started reading tattle

Maybe ioan can get an obe for service’s to the world for keeping Malice’s truest form hidden from the population
@unobtrusive lurker Dis you! 😉 … I promise it’ll just be kept between us! 🤐

9991A2DC-0A01-4D2F-960E-DD3841E01DDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Let’s be real here. Alice is a housewife who happens to have a husband who is a jobbing actor. Their divorce wouldn’t be of much interest on SM or in tabloids except for one thing- Alice made it that way.

They would have chased Ioan and Bianca for a few click bait stories. Tried to get her to talk but all she had to do was say no comment ans get on with her life. It would just be another Hollywood divorce most of which barely cause a stir. It is a common or garden divorce. She could have gotten what she deserved and told him / all their friends what she thinks of him if she wanted. She told the world.

The circus is of Alice’s making and hers alone. She was the one driving it and then it all got out of hand. She wanted to be story and now she is. Everyone warned her what would happen. She got her say and she shouted and she raved. Then people did something she never considered. They called her out, challenged the lies and nonsense. They laugh at her trolling and they troll her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

LucySmith

VIP Member
This Lily James post is a public opinion post. Alice has spent 6 months destroying Biancas rep. Calling her a Ho, a husband stealer, psychopath etc. But everyone has run to her account, they support her. Why? Alice can't work it out, her narc and PD doesn't allow her to understand why. So she makes this Lily post to see the public opinion on her. Alice has no empathy, she just sees what she did, believed it and it didn't work and now she's trying to figure out wtf is going on. why does BW have so much SM engagement after everything I did to destroy her. That is the point of this latest post IMO

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
To be fair she is right- some of these threads could be described as toxic. Some people from here taunt her on other platforms, then brag about it. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong- do what you want - but if she’s only going to take the negative from these threads - of which there is a lot (discussing her appearance, her weight, her family, her fashion choices, her messy house) then of course she will say it is toxic.
If all she read was the stand out clear analysis of her outrageous behaviour and the brilliant advice given out of clear concern for her and her children, then toxic would indeed be wrong.

Going to hide under a rock now. To be clear - say what you like and please don’t think I’m telling anyone not to- but it has toxicity and we should own it.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think this is also because she has finally figured out she is a toxic substance in Hollywood. She has woken up and realised that TV is the only medium she may be considered. She knows she is not glamorous enough for a 'Real Wives' and may have twigged that Hallmark won't touch her with a barge pole (they have disconnected from Lori Loughlin). Her brand of scorched earth revenge is coming back to bite her and she is back peddling. I think the only thing that will work is a good 3 months off to rehab for 'exhaustion & mental stress'. She can come back thinner, healthier and hopefully with a better outlook (or at least more self control), do the relevant 'mea culpa's' and start working again.
I have just re-read this:unsure: This is Alice we are talking about. What the fuck was I thinking?:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Just a wee thing for the people being herded here.
Alice NEVER lies. But it's always HER truth and you also can't trust a fucking single thing she says. Point of fact -
32E7CECB-6F1A-44CE-9268-564C2BBDBDB4.jpeg

So many to choose from but Gloria's job WAS NOT indeed, safe.
But it wasn't HER fault of course.

• Angry
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Congratulations to whoever got the new title thread!!

Malice once again "its all about meeee!" 🙄🥱
she just posted last week how she still turns in the bed to grab his arm. and went nuclear when his girlfriend posted a selfie (calling it a picture that inflicts pain when pain, the house, was already inflicted). That doesnt sound like she is over the man at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: sorry about your husbands infidelity. I still haven’t gotten over mine even though I am over the man himself.

Nothing says "I am over the man himself" like having a restraining order placed on your sorry ass in court. 🤭

And lets not mention the fact that there is more evidence of AE cheating on IG than the other way round.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Alice playing the straw man on Instagram while Tone loses his tiny mind on Twitter because of a joke. Pretty sure the character was arguing with his own reflection Tone.
Pretty sure Yo is fast asleep at that hour spooning the love of his life ☺
#YoBee

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
9FEB46B4-504A-47F1-97A3-FE6AEE5931A2.jpeg

Alice is on here so much she’s practically a Turd herself.

This is how I see her, after she has worked her Etsy magic.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I had some salad cream today, the first time in a long time. When I took it out of the fridge I said out loud, and now for some Salad Cream Clive. My husband said, what? I didn’t bother to explain, I think it probably defies explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I do like her implication that the grandparents only would have interest if they wouldnt like his girlfriend. In Alice World that's mutually exclusive
View attachment 1135481
Perhaps the Gruffuds take Bianca's 'side' because she doesn't bombard them with hysterical emails calling them c--ts, or threaten to destroy them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Just reading the Daily Fail comments, saw one by 'Clive Shartridge' and had a chuckle, you cheeky tattler you!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Traipsing round the globe 🤣🤣🤣
She is literally withholding him from seeing the kids. She has also said they don’t want to see him. He is visiting his parents. He has not put anything on his own social media if I’m correct. What’s is he supposed to do? Stay at home in bed drinking and arguing with people on the internet until this all blows over? Alice you’re a knob head.

• Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Fast forward to September 2022.
The Gruffudd family home has been sold.
Ioan has been granted a PRO and temporary full custody of his children while Alice undergoes court-ordered treatment at a facility for psychiatric help and substance abuse.
Prior to starting principal photography directing A Ray of Sunshine, a film written and starring his girlfriend Bianca Wallace, Ioan squeezed in an interview with The Guardian about his new TV show, The Reunion.
Ioan was asked about his contentious divorce from former actor Alice Evans, while there are certain matters that he will not discuss, he did concede that it had been a trying time but he is beyond happy to have his children back in his life and that Alice is getting the help she needs. Ioan said, he and the children are looking forward to Alice getting well so they can co-parent in a healthy and productive way, but for now he is happy that his daughter Ella is settling well into her new school and that his daughters are getting to know and have accepted his girlfriend Bianca Wallace into their lives. He did say:
"I was a committed and faithful husband throughout our marriage and forgave Alice when she strayed with a co-star 10 years ago. We managed to get things on track for the sake of our girls, but as time went on, and even though we had got over that hurdle, it was when I went to work in Australia on the TV show Harrow that it truly hit home how deeply unhappy I was and had been for many years. I tried numerous times throughout 2020 to end our marriage but Alice simply would not accept our marriage was over, which lead to much heartbreak for me and our children'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I love that bit about the queen. It's got to be the weirdest reason Alice gave to Ioan on why they should stay together (even if only for appearances).

"If you leave me, the Queen of England will think less of you!"

Like seriously, what the fuck?

• Haha