Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It speaks volumes about her opinion of women that she thinks all Tattlers are ladies

And am I reading that other post right? That she wishes she could share Ella's maths test results with Ma G - who she ruined her relationship with via abusive emails?!
Narcs do like to show off their children’s successes so long as it reflects well on them. And can potentially be weaponised against their victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A lot of narcissistic women do this too. "Oh, I'm eccentric! I dress eccentric! I am never slutty!"

No, you dress slutty because you want men to notice you and chase you Alice, to feed your massive ego. Sadly, those days are over for you!
Here's a few from the world premier of 102 Dalmations. You know the Disney movie. Movie made for children.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I think we have all felt like we are the ones with our hazard lights on
Alice and her FM’s have been on a gaslighting mission from day 1 to convince us that there is nothing to see there and we have twisted the narrative

but we were right
We did see it
We were even proven right by the TRO
We can still see it
I feel like as a member of society, it’s not always my place to look the other way
Those children are suffering

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Here's a few from the world premier of 102 Dalmations. You know the Disney movie. Movie made for children.
Looks like a woman desperate for a Liz Hurley in that dress moment.

She always missteps. Liz Hurley picked the right dress, by the right designer at the right premier.

Alice was too desperate and just a sad imitator. Literally everything she tries is unoriginal and trite.

Reactions: 23
another gem - 26th november
Cf2Iapk.png

(the thing she had recently discovered is that Therese Raquin thing that would "seal his fate" and that she can "no longer save him, but still can save the kids", probobly, or at least that's what she was banging on about a few days earlier as a ashocking discovery anyway)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just cannot wait for Bianca’s and Ioan’s first public engagement, you just know how classy and elegant Bianca is going to look 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yo & the girls don't exist as real people with feelings/needs of their own, they're just props & extensions to feed her ego & need of attention as the only person she genuinely cares about is herself. Her gushing is just to show off what an extraordinarily fantabulous mother she is.
Narcs are soulless excuses of human beings.
It's as if she's the director of a reality TV show about her life, with the STBX, his girlfriend, his parents, her children and the dog as bit players brought in to flesh out story lines. I think it's been mentioned on an earlier thread, but when I see the comments on the DM stories I'm sometimes reminded of the Black Mirror episode, Nosedive.

Reactions: 10
:sick: that was a real family friendly outfit, not. FFS. Yet she had the bleeping nerve to 'like' a comment made about B & her sister (sitting on stools wearing short summer skirts) that said along the lines of B dressed for 'easy access'. She's disgusting. 🤬
This is why I don't give a tit if people slate how she looks as the first thing she does is attack other women & how THEY look.
Even when they haven't even done anything, like poor Ella Newton.
She can dish it out but she sure as hell can't take it, well tough tit. Maybe she should keep her vile gob shut.
The list of her revolting insults about B was long & horrendous. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
another gem - 26th november
View attachment 1136297
(the thing she had recently discovered is that Therese Raquin thing that would "seal his fate" and that she can "no longer save him, but still can save the kids", probobly, or at least that's what she was banging on about a few days earlier as a ashocking discovery anyway)
Sorry Welp you’ve lost me who is Therese Raquin ?

Reactions: 6
She keeps directing people here because she loves the attention good or bad. It gets her name in the paper. The worst thing for her would be if we all shut up like she doesn't exist. She thrives on her notoriety - and it might actually pay off for her career wise.
Other obnoxious people make careers out of being hateful. K Hopkins for example.
Maybe she will land a role in panto by Christmas. Widow Wanky or something. Or Miss Trunchbull.
She'd have to be a bit more reliable about deadlines though (not like on cameo)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
is Alice your Mum? Plot twist…..
I’m beginning to worry I’m somehow related given I keep getting suggestions for her shoes and ads on “5 different belly fat types on women” …Google Adsense I’ll have you know my BMI is in “normal” range. I am going to ask a certain self important FM to address this with you in the major lawsuit being brought ..lol.

All right Google ads, now you are just having a go about this…even it is tired of AE rants

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m beginning to worry I’m somehow related given I keep getting suggestions for her shoes and ads on “5 different belly fat types on women” …Google Adsense I’ll have you know my BMI is in “normal” range. I am going to ask a certain self important FM to address this with you in the major lawsuit being brought ..lol.
Coming here and bragging off your normal BMI #BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looked very classy here. You can tell that because she covered her nipples with plasters. Therefore it's a PG outfit. 🤭

I just cannot wait for Bianca’s and Ioan’s first public engagement, you just know how classy and elegant Bianca is going to look 😍
@Mad Betty should probably build a nuclear bunker for that moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.