Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need a tik tok account to view them. I have no idea how to upload on to here otherwise 🥰
I don't have tik tok, instagram, or twitter and I'm able to view it - maybe because I'm using a desktop?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you need a tik tok account to view them. I have no idea how to upload on to here otherwise 🥰
Thanks for letting me know, 🥰

I don't have tik tok, instagram, or twitter and I'm able to view it - maybe because I'm using a desktop?
Oh, ok ...neither do I. I always use my laptop. Tried refreshing the page several times but I see nothing. Thanks. 🥰

Reactions: 5
Did AE take your legal advice?
Not really. My advice was threatening going to court for the prenup (but not actually going) so that she gets a better settlement (she may have done this?) and stop the public stuff as it's usually used against you in custody fights (I didnt want to write parental alienation but I implied it too) and no matter if she is unhappy with what she will get a somewhat good relationship of the kids and to a lesser extend her to Ioan will pay off a lot better for her than a slightly better settlement but a terrible relationship (she definitely didnt do that)

It's usually stuff that would let her explode but she had a nice day or I articulated it well LOL

PS: my tweets are long deleted in case her minions want to research my account over this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1136025

This poster spills their guts about private trauma and offers positive suggestions and what does Alice take from it???

Drink more bleeping water!

🤬
lmao! Of course when someone advises her to drink more water she has an elaborate, fabricated history explaining why she simply can’t 🤣 of course in this made up scenario she didn’t just stop excessively drinking water, she is still trying to cut down (to add to the drama) as if she was such a water drinker she was practically addicted to the stuff. Trying to emphasise how much water she’s drinking to take the attention off how much booze she drinks.

anyone else buy the mental image of Alice, the Alice who seems to post drunk every day or two, struggling to cut down on her water intake? 🤣 if she’s drinking litres of water per day along with litres of wine she’d never be off the toilet.

She forgot to google how much water it’d take to be hospitalised for over hydration and made herself look a silly billy in the process.

She's still accusing Bianca of trolling her because in Alice's world its what she does. Bianca has shown more maturity and generosity in her 29 years than Alice's has in her lifetime and its eating away at her.
yeah, Alice wants a good old dirty fight and that’s why she’s poked and prodded Ioan and Bianca for months now.

they won’t rise to it and it drives her absolutely insane. They both know exactly how to take the wind out of Alice’s sails, I have to admit it’s satisfying to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, I feel this...I don't even think its unfair because she doesn't deserve it, but that she clearly doesn't possess the emotional or intellectual maturity to handle an opposing opinion. She shouldn't be on any social media platform, it's uncomfortable to watch her drowning in the backlash of her own ridiculous faux victimhood. She's literally getting defensive about post suggesting she drinks more water...like...what...no, Alice...stop now...just stop.

It's so frustrating because underneath all that crazy, toxic, abusive selfishness....she has the bones to be a hero. She STILL has the option to turn it all around and save those two little girls from decades of trauma therapy.

I'll pen it for her (in case she's reading):

"I haven't been behaving in a way that I'm particularly proud of lately. My marriage broke down and I just didn't know how to process it. I've said things about my estranged husband that were untrue and unfair, and I've been guilty of using our children to gain his attention/hurt him. I need time, away from social media to look at myself, gain employment and concentrate on building a life for my daughters where they can enjoy a healthy relationship with both of their parents. I'm sorry about a lot of the things I've said and done, there is no excuse other than I have been blinded by my own anger and I am now taking steps to take accountability and repair the damage from the last two years. I'll see you all next year to show you the amazing progress I've made."
Wonderfully written. Nobody would believe it was Alice. It's nice to dream though. Like in a multiverse, the universe where Alice takes ownership of her mistakes. 😆

Reactions: 14
Alice can’t do anything “normally”. It’s always over the top. Drink water? Nah had to go to hospital. Empty the bin (insert dig at Ioan)? squirrels attack you. Drive a Prius? Rats eat the car. Walk up steps? Face plant and give yourself a disappearing black eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The Trevor Noah piece about Kanye/Kim. Relevant to this thread I think when you watch it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve got to say I watched the first 2.5eps of Pam and Tommy mainly out of curiosity over LJ’s role. The show was horseshit. Really poor. Gave up.

she definitely posted it for a couple of reasons:

1- a dig at Ioan, re the Lily /Dom thing
2- trying to weasel her way into producers (etc) good books with all the compliments
3- get her fix of adulation from supporters

as Trump would say, SAD!
I really liked it. I don’t think it was a dig at them either, sorry but IMO that’s really stretching it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Alice can’t do anything “normally”. It’s always over the top. Drink water? Nah had to go to hospital. Empty the bin (insert dig at Ioan)? squirrels attack you. Drive a Prius? Rats eat the car. Walk up steps? Face plant and give yourself a disappearing black eye.
She can't have a run of the mill divorce either. It has to be the crime of the century complete with a host of villains from the bogan ho who has her husband's nuts in her veneers, to her idiot lawyers, to the crooked Judge IG has in his pocket, to his psycho lawyer Anne, to the hateful evil Twattlers who are very very toxic. Both Trump and Putin are probably involved in this dastardly crime against her too. After all AE said turds are Trump supporters. That proves it.

PS the rat and the squirrel are obviously foreign agents who have being trained to spy on her. How could I forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Trevor Noah piece about Kanye/Kim. Relevant to this thread I think when you watch it.
Wow thank you for posting that. He is amazing and the message was so powerful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her vitriol towards MM - whose great crime seems to have been marrying a prince and blocking Piers Morgan, whom I bet was unbearably creepy towards her (I mean, should anyone really support a man who doesn't understand that women aren't obliged to keep in contact and stay friends if they don't like them??) - is the same as her vitriol against Bianca. Always go after the woman. Attack said woman with disgusting misogynistic (and in MM's case, racial) slurs. Treat women as if they belong in the 1950s. No, our nAlice really is NOT a feminist.
I never even knew Alice existed until this crazy crap of hers. I knew about Ioan because saw the FF and Forever. I had no opinion regarding either of them. I didn't even know Ioan was married or had children. But her craziness and brought me to tattle and here I am.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.