Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so enjoying the idea of mAlice having to be quiet while learning of all the lovely places Yo and 🐝 are visiting together! Bwahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I did wonder how much of the reason his wife took him back was financial. She's Irish aristocracy and he put a lot of money into the stately home she and her sisters inherited, turning it into an upmarket B&B/boutique hotel which she runs. It wouldn't go well for her financially if they divorced before she could afford to buy him out. It's possible that he could hold that over her head if she objected to his sleazy behaviour. Of course, like a lot of the upper crust, they could both be at it like rabbits but she looked far too upset for that at that awful mea culpa press meet.
Or she may genuinely love him and believe he can change. He may also be sincerely regretful (though I doubt it. Leopards don't change their spots).

I’m interested to hear theories as to why she’s deleted the homeless post 5 days later

Did she recognise the bad reaction or is it just par for the course?
Her lawyer told her she is in deep tit and she needs to delete is ASAP (that's my take).

Reactions: 24
Or she may genuinely love him and believe he can change. He may also be sincerely regretful (though I doubt it. Leopards don't change their spots).
He's admitted to being a womaniser, so probably not going to change.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
@Hiraeth that's so funny you saw a bumper sticker that said Kindness Matters! I've always joked that I wanted to be a cult leader so it's good to see I've already manifested myself a disciple 😂🤣 Just after Princess Diana died I actually got some bumper stickers made up to give away for free that said 'Lest We Forget How Fragile We Are', to hopefully encourage people to drive more carefully. I got the line from the Sting song Fragile' 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think all us Brits know it but any American Tattlers on this thread who've never seen it, it's amazing!
[/QUOTE]
In America, Vicar of Dibley was on Public Broadcasting System for many years and now streams on BritBox! My Mom and I would watch it all the time when it was on originally, it was fun with BritBox to see the reunion later shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so enjoying the idea of mAlice having to be quiet while learning of all the lovely places Yo and 🐝 are visiting together! Bwahahahaha.
If they are looking at wedding venues they must remember that they have to fit us all in. That’s a major consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If they are looking at wedding venues they must remember that they have to fit us all in. That’s a major consideration.
if Bianca was like Alice she would take this as us actually inviting ourselves (yes, this happened)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Winomyalgias had a mention in the DM comments now, besties!

Can we do a Comments bingo next time? Winner receives a lifetimes supple of Clive Shartridges salad cream abs three sharp ones.

Ps I love you, Clive!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mimsy - with the rat in the Prius . I just lost it in the comments section 🤣

• Haha
Details please!
basically people on ioanonline were jokingly discussing who should "represent" them at Ioan's wedding, and Alice took this seriously. She even mentioned it last year again how these weird women were delusional to think that they matter to Ioan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
basically people on ioanonline were jokingly discussing who should "represent" them at Ioan's wedding, and Alice took this seriously. She even mentioned it last year again how these weird women were delusional to think that they matter to Ioan
It's unbelievably sad that she felt she had to compete with his fans, then publicly berate and humiliate them. It showed when someone commented to her on Instagram that they used to snark about her before and then she replied "NOOO what did you snark about??"

What does it bleeping MATTER what they snarked about, Alice?? People snark about me all the time! I don't let it get to me. Unbelievably thin skinned.

• Haha
In the end she didn’t matter to him either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A similar lack of humour that Big Al shares with Tone.

Tone retweeted himself (lol) saying this. "Emily has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"

He didn't find the improved version funny, strangely.

"Alice Evans has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A similar lack of humour that Big Al shares with Tone.

Tone retweeted himself (lol) saying this. "Emily has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"

He didn't find the improved version funny, strangely.

"Alice Evans has disappeared from Twitter after some of the most offensive, gross, vulgar, vile, evil Tweets most people have ever seen. Anyone know why? (Apart from Me). X"
Is this fraud? I think so! X

Screenshot 2022-03-18 182950.png

Another interesting thing Tone does is delete replies and write another one. He responded to the last Marcia tweet with "I've got nothing to lose! They do!" and now its deleted and he's said "I know. thank you Marcia x"

And he wonders why everyone thinks he's Alice??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
And she also said they ruined her wedding! And she said she had been stalked for 20 years by the people on Tattlelife. This was back in October when mAlice found out about us and wanted the doxx us. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looking at that picture of Olivier I can see why the two of them were together for so long. Both has fucked up crazy ideas about what counts as art? What the duck is that baby doll pose all about? Him with his backward baby dolls and she with her crazy ratty purses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! Grand Papa Picasso had some weird impression of what his mistress looked like 😳

4E81CF45-F74A-4FB6-94FB-EBFF05C47546.jpeg

Quite applicable to mAlice - she could be described as a head!!!! 😂😂

Actually, it could be Marcia - I’ve just spotted the monoboob!! LMFAO 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
AE: I’m glad you liked my fashion! Funny how a lot of it came back in later on! I would have understood if I dressed really slutty but I was just eccentric! Always have been..

I'm going to go with slutty... and her style never "came back in" either!

AE IG see threw up.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.