Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. One possibility is that Alice has been told by the lawyers that she is damaging Ioan's career and Ioan specifically outlined her threats to do so in his TRO evidence. She is now trying to build a defense by supporting someone who has been accused of cheating by publicly saying she is able to separate an actor's work from their personal actions, so how could she be guilty of trying to harm Ioan's career when all she is doing is 'speaking her truth'? :rolleyes:
1647610484838.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish I could, but depending on the circumstances, I can't.
I go to the extreme of switching channels on the radio or TV or general avoidance of artists and that can include someone's politics. Laurence Fox, duck him. Ellen Degeneres, duck her, Prince Harry, duck him, Roseanne Barr, duck her, Michael Jackson, duck him, Woody Allen, (never liked him anyway) duck him, Alec Baldwin, double duck him.
Then there are some artists whose behaviour has given me the ick but I wouldn't avoid, like Lily James and Ben Affleck. The Tenderbar is one of my all-time favourite books and there was no way I wasn't going to watch the Amazon Prime adaptation which was pretty good.
It is atrocious and deeply unfair that some suckers will have bought into Alice's narrative and now avoid Ioan, she will have damaged his career but Ioan top trumped her with his TRO, and her own abusive behaviour has completely buried her 'career' which was 6ft under anyway
I would never avoid watching something just because of somebodys personal life. However, there are several actors who - for whatever reason - I simply dont like their face (might be really partly because of a unpleasant personality, but it's not consistent), and the amount of watchable content decreases for me.

In general though I dont really have this attitude, the vast majority of people cheat, half of all marriages break down, most people have taken drugs in their life: I would then probably not watch anything at all! It's very flawed to view celeberities as role models, ultimately they are as flawed as we are, on average probably even more.

However, many do. Especially if the actor in question had a clean reputation. Alice has certainly in a way damaged his career with this, especially as they werent truths but unproven allegations and exagerations. If Ioan really takes this angle Alice will have a tough time defending herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1133916

Unlurking here for the first time. I have enjoyed the humour and thoughtfulness you all have shown in the (I think) 5 months I've been lurking. :D

I just wanted to ask, at what point did IG become insanely jealous of AE's career - was it Fascination, the widely critically acclaimed 2004 film with an astonishing 3.8 IMDB score or Hollywood Dreams where she plays, and I quote, Vida - Actress in Play?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
A big, hug-y thank you to everyone’s comfort and empathy regarding my previous admission to the weight-related hardships I’m dealing with right now. I actually haven’t spoken about it to anyone at all before I posted here; when I tried on my Instagram I photographed a bunch of pairs of the size 4 jeans I used to fit in during my addiction days (that I am sadly donating now) but I quickly archived the post because the entire caption was me talking about how I feel so many things regarding addiction, weight loss, overeating, and self-hatred that I didn’t really know what conclusions to draw. Admittedly, I did buy four bottles of alcohol yesterday to cope but I’m tryna get myself to pour them down the sink drain, give the sewer fishies a good party day. @Autisteuse I’m sure it has something to do with lacking control of my environment/childhood and chronic trauma, you’re definitely right. I can’t leave home for at least another 2-3 years—it is what it is, I guess. But yeah, thank y’all so much for not only hearing me but listening to me. My sharing it has nothing to do with feeling comfortable due to our anonymity, I would have shared this even if I had an avatar of my face for all to see—I just trust the people here, and I appreciate them as well.

Anyway, I need to catch up from end of the previous thread I’M ALMOST THERE MAMAAAA ❤❤❤

Also @Junebug895 way to successfully make a new thread! I’m always too nervous I’ll screw it up. 😅 And @Just William GREAT TITLE! 🤣
We love you here RTP, you bring so much to our community. Your wisdom, humour, self knowledge and general fabulousness. We have your back. Sending you lots of love and peace❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like that the Daily Mail finally discovered her comment section

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1133916

Unlurking here for the first time. I have enjoyed the humour and thoughtfulness you all have shown in the (I think) 5 months I've been lurking. :D

I just wanted to ask, at what point did IG become insanely jealous of AE's career - was it Fascination, the widely critically acclaimed 2004 film with an astonishing 3.8 IMDB score or Hollywood Dreams where she plays, and I quote, Vida - Actress in Play?
Welcome, you'll fit in well here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.