Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
Screenshot_20220227-063208_Instagram.jpg

she really should shut up about this entirely

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

sweetandsour2022

I’ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86’s comment: Don’t bite, don’t bite” remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of B’s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. We’ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. It’s only going to get worse.

3. He hasn’t changed his mind. He’s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her “case” is good especially if she’s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesn’t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you can’t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So they’re in an interesting position.

6. I don’t want her and Alex to think we’re worried about the outcome of the hearing. I’m not. She’s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. She’s gaslighting us all. I believe we’ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. That’s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It won’t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! It’s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so that’s the biggest challenge. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

WTF? She's at it again. She can't stop besmirching them. And yes you idiot, a judge DID look at the TRO. One can't be granted without approval in Los Angeles County. Educate yourself.

She is a master gaslighter. She has been 'speaking' to IG via texts/emails/messages for the entire year. And those abusive communications are what got her served with the TRO. I see what she's doing there. And the law is theater? She can go 🖕🏼 herself. She makes it impossible to sustain an ounce of goodwill towards her.

ETA: I believe this breaks the TRO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
What??? Was your brain hacked by Alice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I desire not to alarm but we may have been infiltrated by people wishing to defile our persons.

I suggest we all take our positions and be prepared to stand our ground on this, the very cusp of total war. I am Seargent major pinky winky from the Walter Mitter brigade of Twitter war heroes. You will be able to read more about me in my deluded blog article, that I will make up entirely a little later.

Be alert and follow me for further instructions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She must think her followers are idiots. "It's too risky to be on Twitter because I have a big mouth"--you're posting on Instagram, "Turkeyneck" Evans, and there is no material difference between the two forms of social media, other than you've gotten into some legal trouble because of Twitter and you are trying to hide it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Badirene

VIP Member
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
View attachment 1092905
She wrote 300 emails in a year detailing what was happening with her husband to the two women that ran her husbands fan club? Am I understanding that correctly? And she thinks this is evidence of something other than her lack of boundaries, poor judgement, poor impulse control and general batshittery?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Blurp

VIP Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
Congratulations!

Screenshot_20220228-171844_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Remember the basic Alice translator for this.

Alicetalk: I can prove it and the truth will come out
Translation: I cannot think up a lie at this time but I soon will.

She is probably at the made up some lies and deflection stage. Her lawyers are at crying in their hands stage.

They lost support and attention in the past few days. She needs her supply. She and Lupaper are practically begging for people to notice her and to come back and worship at the Alice Altar. They need to be able to keep up “the truth will come out”. They had 12 months of Silence Breaking nothing substantial will come out that hasn’t already or wasn‘t threatened. There is no smoking gun. Big mouth would have blabbed it by now.

Alice (Lupaper and the evil grannies) took the PR triumph of “left bereft by rich husband and partner of 22 years who has now taken up with a much younger model“ and turned it into “can’t blame him and he should have done it sooner taking the kids whilst he was at it“.

Alice took the windfalls of good looks and intelligence and turned herself into an incoherent bloated mass of ugliness.

I could go on about the woman’s ability to turn gold into shit. The career handed to her on a plate by Ioan and OP turned to dust, the free education, the chance to be a good parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Virginal innocence, widening thighs and hips..we are getting creepily close to cervix sex territory turds, WTAF 🤣

Sooo much projection going on. I genuinely hope you eventually get the opportunity to have the heart-to-heart with whomever hurt you, cause this..is just sad 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I desire not to alarm but we may have been infiltrated by people wishing to defile our persons.

I suggest we all take our positions and be prepared to stand our ground on this, the very cusp of total war. I am Seargent major pinky winky from the Walter Mitter brigade of Twitter war heroes. You will be able to read more about me in my deluded blog article, that I will make up entirely a little later.

Be alert and follow me for further instructions.
I have a tank. 🙋🏻‍♀️
OIP.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member

I think it's sad that you think strength is equal to 'manliness', that 'little girls' are weak. That IG not holding AE's hand on the red carpet equals arrogance yet him holding her hand in the Piers interview is clingy and child-like. That BW needs to cling to a virginal ideal when she's obviously not a virgin, she was married.
And I'm not sure what the size of someone's head has to do with anything, you do realise we can't actually control the size of our heads or our height or the colour of our eyes. It's called genetics.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NarcRage

VIP Member
"but he.....has taken the psychopath acrobat ho to see the narc cunt in Wales"

Is what she meant to say

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The restraining order hearing is still on calendar for March 11 per the court docket. I'll have to read the Notice of Unavailability that her lawyer filed. It may conflict with March 11 but I'll post what I find out when I get the paperwork tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

plinky

VIP Member
I also doubt that people who defend Alice’s 1st amendment right to an opinion have ever been on the end of harassment. It is more common for women to experience it from men, but when relationships break down it’s not uncommon for women to harass men like Alice has by text.

unless it’s ever happened to you, you will never know how scary and horrible it is to receive unwanted communication. Every time your phone pings, your heart leaps into your chest. You feel sick reading the messages - whether they have some truth, or the other person is hurt - that’s the goal of this harassment - to pass your pain and anger onto your subject.

So you left someone you no longer loved, they are mad at you, and they cannot stop sending you messages about that pain and hurt. You feel guilty about it, so you put up with it. You try to reason with them, you try to calm them. You eventually stop replying because they don’t want to reason with you, they just want to hurt you.

Being the subject of someone lashing out at you is awful. There is no justification for whether you ‘deserve it’ - leaving someone is your right to do so. Marriage is not jail and anyone can leave at any time. Many many women died before they got this right, many women had their lives ruined being forced to stay with abusive men, I will never support the narrative that any man or woman cannot leave another person, or that this act deserves punishment. We do not live in 1800’s anymore.

I stand up for everyone’s right to leave a marriage and everyone’s right to live in peace without harassment or fear. I hope he gets the PRO

• Heart
View attachment 1090611

this is minor af but it still bothers me:

“We had a court date on March 11 to confirm it but he…
I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩

• Haha
  • Heart