Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Are there really people in the world who believe it’s ok to not work and support your kids? I mean I thought having kids was about doing everything to raise them to be happy and healthy and that will include providing for them financially. If you choose to live in a country that supplies no benefits or free healthcare when you have ‘debilitating illness’ that means you can drink a lot of alcohol and talk to your friends online all day, couldn’t you just get a job working from home part time or something?
do people really believe that being a SAHP during a divorce and having no other income is a sensible parenting decision? I am not sure a judge would agree when in this day and age, you can do part time telemarketing, teach languages online, work from home as a telephone interpreter.

I’m glad I’m not the kind of mother who raises my Kids to think that 53 is too old to get a job, or that women don’t have to work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice has got 12 days to detox, get to the dentist, go to the hairdresser, get a manicure and lose a couple of lbs and work out what she is going to wear to the hearing. Apart from the clothes, is she going to do that? No.
Her fantasies are that once Ioan claps eyes on her in court the bogan's spell will be broken and Baby Angel will run into her arms or the judge will weep with sympathy for her when he hears Lupine's defence, tell her she was entirely justified and drag Ioan and Bianca off to jail for their transgressions

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Her caption is ‘tell me about your story’ and then she proceeds to talk about herself in every comment back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
Eh, that's a bit harsh. Considering how desperate AE is to have him back, I don't think his 'unmanliness' is a big issue for her. If he is so revolted by womanliness, what's he doing with BW? He hasn't gone gay, like OP. Yes BW is a bit of a Pollyanna but the alternative is bitterness so I have to admire her for it. Also, I think they should have kids (if they want them) - why not?

I find AE repulsive and it's not her appearance that causes it. I found her repulsive when she was at her physical peak - it's her personality.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
the thing with Alice is even when she had a paid help (she still seems to have) and kids in school she still doesnt work or even entertain it (altho she seems to ve doing auditions, in which case her argument that she gave up her career falls flat). Other mothers work even without a nanny, she didnt even with one. And while I realize that her job is a bit different to a 9-5 job you can still arrange your kids to stay a week with friends or *gasp* their father who isnt working non-stop either. There are also plenty of jobs she can do while being in LA as a 2nd career (sure, you may have to work a bit hard to get there). The only things she seems to consider as worth to "work" for are avenues to slate her ex (cameo, interviews etc.), and even there she is unreliable.

She also has some nerve to torment him in mails to get a job himself or if not chase for a 2nd career (but she herself finds this impossible for herself), after he worked non-stop for years (which she also didnt like) and while she withholds the kids from him. Arguing that working is his part of the parenting job and spending time with the kids hers. Sickening.

The "She is a MOTHER why should she work" argument is a horrific insult to all women out there

• Heart
  • Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I agree there is a never a good reason to do that. Personally, I can't stand the woman and I've been outraged by what I've seen over the past few months. I enjoy reading different perspectives that discuss angles I hadn't considered before. For example posts that give me more insight into how she might have ended up the way she did. Nothing will erase what she's done or make it ok. I'm not talking about Ioan at all because I have nothing to go on. Or trying to balance out him or Alice. Aside from wishing him all the best and a healthy happy future I don't have much to say about him.
We have done this many times and considered and debated a lot of opinions and perspectives. I expect most posters are well past it. A quick recap

• Alice graduated from university and traveled for a year before settling in Paris as model come actress.
  • She spent a lot of her twenties and early thirties living with a multi millionaire who in her words funded her lifestyle whilst telling her how to dress, where to eat and how to act, against her own preferences. All very not normal unless you view “relationships” as transactions.
  • She met Ioan and moved onto him
  • She immediately caused angry confrontations and discourse with his fans, his family and friends.
  • She apparently demanded marriage and he reluctantly agreed.
  • she continued to fight with fans and other people on SM for many years.
  • She gained a bad reputation in the industry on her own jobs and caused problems on Ioans sets.
  • She had children through ivf which was very expensive
  • She continued to work after marriage and after having children. But work dried up. She eventually had a fight with her agent and stopped altogether
  • They employed nannies and staff to look after the children and the house even though she wasn’t getting work.
  • She continued to get a reputation for picking fights and threatening people on line
  • She got caught in camera picking a fight in a car park and threatening the other driver. She was in the wrong
  • Ioan left her and she launched a vicious attack on him
  • Oh yes, she claims HW made a salacious remark to her and that caused their careers to falter. When they actually didn’t. Ioan didn’t witness the event and was reluctant to back her version of events. As was his agent who Alice claims knew about it. She sold stories to the press about the incident.
In summary she has never had a moral compass, will argue with a hat stand and is a whole hamper short of a picnic.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Mama of 102 here. Sahm for the first 5/102, I would get an allowance of sorts from my first husband and that would be used for the children’s clothes, food and treats etc, he paid all of the bills, I stayed at home because childcare for that many children is a lot, £35/£40 per day per child. He thought that because he was working he didn’t have to do a single thing with the children, we laugh at me bathing four at the one time, it was utter madness and fun. It was a privilege to stay home with them but also hampered my cv, no-one gives a rats ass that I could probably manage most companies while breastfeeding. We split just as the youngest was going in to full time education, up until then nursery hours were 9-11.30.
Now a mama of 102, I have three jobs.
Nursery is now 9-2.45 and I pay my way. Bills are shared and so is the childcare/ responsibilities.

She’s an entitled, privileged arsehole.

Giving birth to children doesn’t mean you can’t work, they’re in full time education now. Get a job, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
What the actual fuck? 😳

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
something about this situation strikes me as odd. Alice seems very confident the past days, Lupine mentioned "developments" today, Ioan went to a trip to Wales (that would have pushed her buttons) that he easily could have done later.

I do wonder if he is considering giving her a chance in which case he is a fool.

• Sad
  • Wow

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
But he…..

Maybe someone should tell Alice that you can’t type out a slip of the tongue. All fake and all calculated to get attention.

Stupid cow should have left out that bit but she just had to draw attention to a maybe delay.

Same with the Gloria photo. She isn’t comfortable with the pose. Her hands are pointed out and away from Elsie, eyes to the camera (where the orders come from) not to the object of her affection. More fake staging with a sly message.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Step 1: Get the f*** out. COMPLETE.
Step 2: File for divorce. COMPLETE.
Step 3: Get a temporary restraining order. COMPLETE.
Step 4: Get a permanent restraining order. COUNT DOWN - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Step 5: Get a divorce. IMMINENT
Step 6: Ioan to live happily ever after. EXPONENTIALLY INCREASING.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about this, Alice.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Just like she was convinced that Ioan would never get a TRO against her. She's an angry and bitter fool.

The love bomb is cringe on a side note 😣

I read that as Turtle neck 😂 Evans
The love bombing makes me physically ill. I have never trusted anyone that pours that much syrupy sweetness over everything. It's disingenuous and self-serving. All roads lead back to Alice.

She seems to have three primary modes of being:

1. Love bombathon

2. Cry me a river I've been wronged

3. I will cut you and it's your fault

Alice's intensity and high to low frequency rattles me. Yo must have had a lot of anxiety when he was with her. She's the opposite of chill. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Just my two penneth. But I think she does have dirt on him. Nothing earth shattering, just private things he won't want the world (and his religious parents to know). After all that time together she will know it all, every foible, kink, private opinion, etc. And we know how much she loves to film, record and document EVERYTHING.

We all have private stuff meant to be private that we'd squirm if others knew/saw.
I think that could be the source of her confidence, and we know she'd definately go that low.

And could be why the sudden visit to Wales to give Ma and Pa Gruff a warning of what might come out. 🤔
It’s only sudden to us. He might have planned it ages ago and decided to fit in around commitments, including court and a rugby match.

The court order stops her spewing matters all over social media. The court itself won’t let her just randomly accuse or bring up non relevant stuff. What she brings to court needs to be relevant and substantive.

He has shown her that he isn’t afraid of what she has got to say or do. He really called her bluff with the separation and now the TRO. I’d say his legal team is counting on her spouting shit. They will know what to expect and are prepared to discredit her all over again.

Let’s face it, she had an open goal in terms of discrediting him. It would have been hard not to dent his reputation. But not only did she manage not to do that, she has made him look long suffering and patient, whilst showing herself up as a nasty abusive narc. For nearly a year she has had it all her own way with no push back. But she wrote down her diabolical plan and emailed to Ioan and his legal team. What an absolute fuckwit.

Forgive me if I say that Alice is simply too stupid and arrogant to ever come out on top.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I am so pleased that Selma Blair is now following Bianca on Instagram. My deep desire has been to see these two women unite. I love seeing women supporting each other on their healing journeys. Together they can continue to raise awareness about MS. ❤

markup_10249.png

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Ioan - hmm, seems quite full of himself, with a nice little humble Valleys Boy veneer.
Did he fundamentally want a new nubile smiling young thing on his arm?
Who wasn't 'dragging him down' with domestic worries and demands and 'we want you home's?

Not sure if he’s full of himself, he is quite private so not sure how we would judge this. He’s said he feels insecure and self conscious though so this doesn’t fit

This is just such a leap though isn’t it? this language ‘young nubile’ woman - she’s nearly 30, she also has a very debilitating disease. So this doesn’t fit with your narrative

Yes there are some shallow men out there who like dating young models, whereas there is nothing in Ioan’s past that indicates that he is so shallow or sees women as so interchangeable. He was married for 20 years and had few girlfriends before, loves his mum and seems to be happy with BW. So this doesn’t fit either

I would agree with you re domestic drudge escape if Ioan had not decided to live in a small apartment a few streets away from his kids whilst fighting to see them. So this argument doesn’t really fit either.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

NarcRage

VIP Member
I was looking through some of her old Instagram videos last night and I had to turn the volume down on my earphones because she is just so damn loud and annoying -- all the hyperactive loud screeching and fake laughing and just...well everything.
So irritating.
No wonder he wanted to sit away from her on a long haul flight. She needs to come with a mute button. I can't imagine living with that.
It must have been like nails down a blackboard every time she opened her massive gob.

• Haha
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
‘OMG I can’t stop crying ..😭😭
‘OMG I can’t stop puking .. 🤮 🤮

What’s next?
‘OMG I can’t stop sharting .. 💩 💩
‘OMG I can’t stop drinking .. 🥃 🥃
‘OMG I can’t stop tweeting .. 🐦 🐦
‘OMG I can’t stop lying ..??

How about
‘OMG I have to get a job .. 😱😱
‘OMG I have to clean the house .. 😫😫

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
For eveything that comes out AE's mouth or keyboard, I just consider it coming from someone who lies, deceives and manipulates and is deluded, and then it loses any real meaning.

• Heart