Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not laughing about JFK,Jr. but the mAlice comment. Btw, has anyone ever noticed that young JFK,Jr. and young Ioan bear a resemblance to one another?
Yes I did notice that once before.

I didn't know about young JFK's marriage troubles but I did know the magazine was failing and he had a long history of romantic failures. I guess a divorce so young would have blighted his self image. Plus he was no great shakes as a lawyer. Had to take the test 3 times I think. Prob felt a failure.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just my speculation based on some research and some comments made by Alice implying that the hearing is being pushed. We wouldn’t see it on the computer until this week, most likely, so we’ll know soon. It’s just me trying to make sense of what everyone is posting (Lupine, Alice). 🙂
My guess, for what it's worth and I am not legal at all, is that Tamika is either as she says taking a bit of time out possibly for her own self care AND/OR she cast her eye over here when we were discussing it and decided herself that it would be a good idea.

Reactions: 11
SusanC, I definitely think he crashed it on purpose. His magazine was totally failing and his marriage was totally failing. She had been cheating on him and told him. He was staying at a hotel away from her that week before they crashed. He had a lot to live up to and I'm sure that weighed on him heavily. I think he was terribly depressed and just drove it in the water. To keep on subject about Alice, I wish she had been on the plane. The end
Why is this the first time I'm hearing this about about JFK, Jr and his marriage? 😱

Reactions: 10
My guess, for what it's worth and I am not legal at all, is that Tamika is either as she says taking a bit of time out possibly for her own self care AND/OR she cast her eye over here when we were discussing it and decided herself that it would be a good idea.
Sure. I know I’m trying to focus more on self-care and kindness, and perspective, right now seeing what’s going on in the world. It kills me that Alice and Lupine still think they’re “winning” because no one wants to just focus solely on them when we’re looking at Russia and Ukraine; we have other things to do and discuss too. But that’s a narc for you, at least in my experience. Only Alice can make a serious historical event that could trigger WWIII about herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
No one knows if he is requesting an extension - it was pure speculation. And it’s in his interests re custody to have the permanent restraining order as that weakens her position asking for full custody.
Sorry, I was just meaning hypothetically. Otherwise I can’t see why he would delay. But she’s strongly hinting at a delay of some sort. I know she’s a raging liar, but sometimes there are wee grains of truth in amongst all the shite! 😁

Sorry to give the ASSCLOWN more Tattle time, but he appears to like his new name lol!!!! 😂😂

A0384E59-68C2-44E8-8E1F-C1C27CEE78AC.png

Sorry, I was just meaning hypothetically. Otherwise I can’t see why he would delay. But she’s strongly hinting at a delay of some sort. I know she’s a raging liar, but sometimes there are wee grains of truth in amongst all the shite! 😁

Sorry to give the ASSCLOWN more Tattle time, but he appears to like his new name lol!!!! 😂😂

A0384E59-68C2-44E8-8E1F-C1C27CEE78AC.png
Whoops! Forgot to add the relevant Tweet!!! 🙈🙈😂

0B61C506-5A23-4969-9C60-CC48FAA42F51.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Incel woman spends about as much time on Twitter as Alice… Tra la la la Lah! 😚😚😚🎵🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only reason it’s quiet on Twitter is because the Fm’s have blocked everyone they don’t agree with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with @sweetandsour2022 Alice is heavily hinting at an extension, Lupine tweeted his usual word salad to coordinate with her nonsense. Alice being Alice will most likely see this as a Weakness in Ioan‘s case for an RO , as she will totally dismiss the evidence currently presented as ‘not a big deal ‘ that’s how she always treated him , and others . The 113 pages is literally the MO of Alice Evans , and she doesn’t have the capacity to see that there is anything wrong with it .
The tweet from ’sad man in his mum’s basement’ giving away the location of IG & BW should I feel not be taken lightly. It is proof that Alice is feeding him information directly, against the terms of the TRO & I imagine there is going to be some work done by IG lawyers in relation to this .
For all the bravado , and spin from AE , Lupine & fake Tony , I think I would be quite worried right now .

I also think Lupine has taken a break from Alice because he wants to ( sickeningly ) tweet about the situation in Ukraine 😢 he is tweeting his sad little head off and getting far more engagement than he ever did with the ‘Swivel headed Loon ‘ , and it’s clearly filling his thirst for attention 😡 .
He is however taking himself down a dodgy path , as we know he’s a jumped up little p**** , so he yet again hasn’t a clue how to play with the ‘big boys ‘ on Twitter 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do wonder though, if Ioan extends the TRO could Alice file a counter RO and then gain (at least in public) an advantage by getting a court date first then? (if she wants to do that in the first place, mind)

Reactions: 2
I do wonder though, if Ioan extends the TRO could Alice file a counter RO and then gain (at least in public) an advantage by getting a court date first then? (if she wants to do that in the first place, mind)
I can’t see Alice getting a RO on him cos he hasn’t done anything and they all know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t see Alice getting a RO on him cos he hasn’t done anything and they all know it.
well, true, and she clearly WANTS contact with him.

but I could see a judge (not most, mind) believing her that some anonymous accounts (plus Tamika) are a campaign by Bianca (although I guess you could request the data from twitter but the connection to TD is there, even if usually Alice started it)

would need to be done over a Civil Harrasement Order though, not the ongoing case

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we please respect the fact that Tamika has said she is taking a break for her Mental Health & wellbeing . I 100% take that at face value.
The admins have made it clear we are not to discuss on here , and whilst I 100% understand there is relevance to the situation by some commenter’s, she’s not allowed to be here ( admins decision) to defend herself.
She went out to defend her friend on Twitter, and I personally respect that , but again totally respect the opinions of those who disagree.
Another poster said earlier that Lupine has no one to argue with now , as he and the FM’s plus the sock accounts have blocked anyone who disagreed with the disgusting behaviour of AE . That’s fine , they couldn’t stand the fact there was no strength in their argument, and the fact that they made a # Block the socks , just proves how pathetic they are .
Alice is delusional if she thinks she’s in a strong position. Evidence is now available from electronic devices , IG has nothing to worry about on that front . Alice can accuse who ever she wants of being behind accounts , but she’s just making a bigger fool of herself. Because she’s a narc , she won’t realise it , but that massive great big fall is coming 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 32
On what grounds though seeing as he won't engage her on any platform?

but I could see a judge (not most, mind) believing her that some anonymous accounts (plus Tamika) are a campaign by Bianca (although I guess you could request the data from twitter but the connection to TD is there, even if usually Alice started it)

would need to be done over a Civil Harrasement Order though, not the ongoing case
I think a lot more evidence would be required than a tit for tat. I could actually see a judge giving the restraining order to Bianca against Alice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If a judge put his signature to holding Ioan accountable for harrasment received online by anonymous Twitter users by a famous person who sometimes can post dozens of controversial tweets a day, I'd be very worried about the state of the American court system.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
What bit about you must be quiet does she not understand? It's like she cannot grasp the concept of privacy, confidentiality, never mind dignity (she never even started that one) She's unable to read any room, she doesn't get it that those horrible messages, txts the insulting emails are a form of abuse and harassment which Is why ioan took this course. Yet she still tries to put it out there she is the victim, she's the wronged person. No Alice, when you go about spitting bile at people it's going to come back and bite you on your big arse! I really hope ioan gets his day in court with her, and all her crappy behaviour will be her undoing. She's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
14-56.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.