Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly posted by an entertainment lawyer 😂

View attachment 1091388
Enty(alleged lawyer) used to run that site and it's now run by staff. Their blinds are often just taken from DM, etc. They also have blinds sent to them. This is just lazy. It's pure conjecture and it was probably sent in by Alice herself, IMO. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She may try to present social media posts to show a pattern of abuse that she's suffered, but to what end? I can't imagine a judge would seriously entertain anonymous public tweets unless it can be proven they were made by one of the litigants. I think this is going to come down to a classic he said she said - to each other.
Except he has by all accounts said nothing since they separated which is the relevant period. And has gone to extreme lengths to stay away from her. Whereas she wrote it all down and posted it to him. Threatened to come see him among other things.

The courts won’t allow either of them to fling mud at each other over things not relevant to the RO. The custody battle will be different. But even then Ioan is not self reporting. He is creating documentary evidence that will include the RO and police reports.

If there is a media circus Alice created it and he asked her not to. There was no need for it. She would have her day in court if she wanted it. Instead she decided to whip up the public, trolls and all. That’s why she is being hounded. Which is why he told her not to go public. The whole thing demonstrates his care rather than his abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't see her having any sort of remaining legitimate dirt on IG. If she did, we've heard every little minute detail about it back when her twitter was active. Now she can't make any direct social media attacks or she'll break the TRO, yet she needs fuel for her victim complex. Hence her "mysterious evidence" she alludes to "having to keep secret" that'll help her win - but the truth is she has nothing, because she's the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She would have her day in court if she wanted it. Instead she decided to whip up the public, trolls and all. That’s why she is being hounded.
AE always wanted her day in court - that is why she sabotaged the collaborative process.

As for her being "hounded" when she was the biggest troll of all :unsure: AE enjoys twitter spats and always did long before this tit show divorce.

My only question is how long will it take her to break the RO when granted? Especially if he gets a 3-5 year one. There is no way she will behave herself for that long. She will then be fined I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am so pleased that Selma Blair is now following Bianca on Instagram. My deep desire has been to see these two women unite. I love seeing women supporting each other on their healing journeys. Together they can continue to raise awareness about MS. ❤

markup_10249.png

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've got the impression that Tamika did shut up herself (it came directly after we all said here that she is the only weakness in his case and it came after her argument with Lupine where he made it pretty clear that he thinks Tamika is a moutpiece or Bianca herself) or she was asked to by BW/IG. And perhaps Alice and her people draw the (wrong) conclusions out of it that it's Ioan realizing what Alice's strategy will be and that he is fucked (he isnt), hence the smugness and the assumptions that there is less "attack" (lol) because Ioan/Bianca withdrew their socks (lol lol)

Cant really be anything formally. Alice said last week that she will be asked for her side in two weeks (definitely everything they will use in court has to be available to the other party a few days early), so Ioan cant have anything new from her since the filing. And she would definitely break the TRO if she would sent him threats about it lol
Interestingly, neither side has to provide the other with their evidence prior to the hearing:

”A major question in restraining order cases is whether or not discovery is permitted. A little known case answers that question. The simple answer is no. In Thomas v Quintero (126 Cal.App.4th 635), the court held that "there is no provision under section 527.6 allowing for discovery, and in any case, under the civil harassment scheme there is insufficient time in which to conduct discovery." Because the time gap between the issuance of a temporary restraining order and the hearing to determine if the TRO becomes permanent is 21-25 days, there is simply no time to conduct discovery.“

Another site had this interesting observation:
”Under Family Code 3044, a presumption of sole legal and physical custody against a party whom a domestic violence restraining order is granted is automatically created, shifting the burden of proof to that same party to prove they should have custody.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me and my Mimsy will happily appear in court.

Imagine Mimsy appears in the documentation and they have to Google it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86’s comment: Don’t bite, don’t bite” remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of B’s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. We’ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. It’s only going to get worse.

3. He hasn’t changed his mind. He’s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her “case” is good especially if she’s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesn’t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you can’t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So they’re in an interesting position.

6. I don’t want her and Alex to think we’re worried about the outcome of the hearing. I’m not. She’s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. She’s gaslighting us all. I believe we’ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. That’s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It won’t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! It’s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so that’s the biggest challenge. ❤
Thank you for this very informative post @sweetandsour2022 i have been thinking about this, especially your No 5 point, I expect that this "new information that will blow everything out of the water" will be along the girls and her previous pedalo insinuation, and I also really think she will insinuate that Ioan forced her to stay silent about the HW allegations from her. I think we will initially be very shocked and much discussion will follow. However these will be the worst type of lies from her, cooked up between her and loopdeloop as that's what he all about, him and his bloody silence breakers blogs. Please don't think I have the most sympathy will victims of any SA I do have experience with this. I just think she is at this stage as manipulative as ever, she will (aided by loopy) stop at nothing at this point to "win" she is hoping for the shock reaction from everyone. She is possibly feeling braver than ever as you say because she is compiling "her apparent defence" combined with Loop backing and drink and meds, I from experience know the buzz you can get and it making you feel you are capable of anything and very confident. I'm just a bit worried that people will be so shocked by her allegations that they will question Ioan.
I hope this post is ok, I'm not great at finding the words to get my thoughts over at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She may try to present social media posts to show a pattern of abuse that she's suffered, but to what end? I can't imagine a judge would seriously entertain anonymous public tweets unless it can be proven they were made by one of the litigants. I think this is going to come down to a classic he said she said - to each other.
All she had to do was not look or have her FM's, so-called friends, not show our post to her. We're just normal people on here discussing a crazy break up because she made it crazy and public. I would say about 95% of us didn't really know who either one of them were till she started kicking up. End of her story.

Reactions: 18
So why does she still get sympathy & support? I am so sick of it. I was clearly very naive in thinking those 113 pages (straight from the horse's mouth!) & a TRO would finally make a difference, even though the past years worth of SM evidence didn't.
ETA I must give my own head a wobble!
No no please don't wobble your head my dear 💛💩⭐Sisturd💛💩⭐ I know where you are (sick to the back teeth of her seeming to still get away with her crap and upset at the unfairness of it all). I don't know why she still gets sympathy, those who support her are as bad as her? Have had their SO leave them and that is a familiar narrative (though Ioan didn't leave her for a younger model-he left her and her only because of her terrible treatment of him and abuse of him)? They are enjoying the show she puts on so they tell her what she wants to hear and she gains chutzpah from that?
I'm having to think to myself that Ioan has both a cracking legal team and he is armed with the knowledge of possibly what stunts she is capable of pulling.
Hope you're ok me love xxxx

Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)
But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!
Bravo bravo, I too have (all because of Alice) grown very interested in watching every single thing Ioan has been in. Before her nonsense and after watching Liar I hated him 🙄 Now I see what a gentle caring man he actually is im searching a well known site for what boxsets / films he has been in to buy. So cheers for that Ms mAlice
To you @Just William xxxx💛⭐💩🌈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Post RO prediction

When it is granted, Alice and Lupaper will make a new pronouncement. This is not the true story, Alice was not allowed to present all her evidence and your support that showed she was the victim of a psychopath who manipulated and gaslit the courts. This is not over. We will tell all soon. She has been silenced on SM and by the courts. She is alone and unable to speak her truth.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Post RO prediction

When it is granted, Alice and Lupaper will make a new pronouncement. This is not the true story, Alice was not allowed to present all her evidence and your support that showed she was the victim of a psychopath who manipulated and gaslit the courts. This is not over. We will tell all soon. She has been silenced on SM and by the courts. She is alone and unable to speak her truth.
This is just for a stay-away order. Custody hearings, finances, all yet to come. This train hasn't even left the station yet.

Reactions: 22
He isn’t an entertainment lawyer; that’s just how he’s positioned himself. He also isn’t very connected, though he tries to make out that he is.

She does this all the time. “I can’t say anything, but”… meaning she’s saying something (and she usually does it in such a way that yes, she is commenting.

She also does the “the truth will come to light/if you only knew/there is much more to tell/“ BS. All. The. Time. So yes, she likes dropping what she thinks are cliffhangers because it keeps her FMs waiting for the next crumb.
She's the queen of the child sentence
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amazing 🐧 love it. Can I just say
HOW THE FECK DO HOU GUYS DO THIS????? I literally have no clue you guys are wizards x

I can't see her having any sort of remaining legitimate dirt on IG. If she did, we've heard every little minute detail about it back when her twitter was active. Now she can't make any direct social media attacks or she'll break the TRO, yet she needs fuel for her victim complex. Hence her "mysterious evidence" she alludes to "having to keep secret" that'll help her win - but the truth is she has nothing, because she's the problem.
Exactly, she can never see the pattern in any of her relationships, either romantically, friends (real live ones that is) or family and that she is the common denominator.
Which is why she'll resor to heinous lies, think back and know exactly how to cut him to the bone (metaphorically) and base her lies on those exact points. Lawyers / solicitors etc on here, I mean what happens then? Do they need to postpone the court date to investigate? This woman I fear, will stop at nothing, in my opinion there is no low she will not sink to, to in her mind win and fook him over.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So why does she still get sympathy & support? I am so sick of it. I was clearly very naive in thinking those 113 pages (straight from the horse's mouth!) & a TRO would finally make a difference, even though the past years worth of SM evidence didn't.
ETA I must give my own head a wobble!
I remember when Deb/Lin said they had been manipulated and used after the evidence came out and now they're right back to kissing up to Alice. These people are so desperate for the attention of someone "famous" that they will never turn on her imo. Alice is fawning over her fans now more than ever - maybe she got sick of Luincel getting all the attention or maybe she is gearing up for the next court date - but it's all so obviously fake and her fans are so blinded by the attention that they can't see through it. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.