Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone earlier (forget who, sorry!) mentioned Keely Shay Smith, she always looks great even if she’s not “Hollywood shaped”. Also put me in mind of Lindsay Brunock, Kenneth Branagh’s wife. Proof that you can be a little older, look fabulous whatever your shape and have a lovely man at your side like Pierce or Ken should you wish.

If only Alice, you make the effort.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are there really people in the world who believe it’s ok to not work and support your kids? I mean I thought having kids was about doing everything to raise them to be happy and healthy and that will include providing for them financially. If you choose to live in a country that supplies no benefits or free healthcare when you have ‘debilitating illness’ that means you can drink a lot of alcohol and talk to your friends online all day, couldn’t you just get a job working from home part time or something?
do people really believe that being a SAHP during a divorce and having no other income is a sensible parenting decision? I am not sure a judge would agree when in this day and age, you can do part time telemarketing, teach languages online, work from home as a telephone interpreter.

I’m glad I’m not the kind of mother who raises my Kids to think that 53 is too old to get a job, or that women don’t have to work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
To have the privilege of thinking you don’t have to work too, that you’re above it as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've got to say - Alice has some heavy eye concealer on and obviously the filter - but that lip color is much more flattering with the littler scarf but has she been painting in that t-shirt? And why am I so petty?
Yeah that’s all I could focus on - her filthy top!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Are there really people in the world who believe it’s ok to not work and support your kids? I mean I thought having kids was about doing everything to raise them to be happy and healthy and that will include providing for them financially. If you choose to live in a country that supplies no benefits or free healthcare when you have ‘debilitating illness’ that means you can drink a lot of alcohol and talk to your friends online all day, couldn’t you just get a job working from home part time or something?
do people really believe that being a SAHP during a divorce and having no other income is a sensible parenting decision? I am not sure a judge would agree when in this day and age, you can do part time telemarketing, teach languages online, work from home as a telephone interpreter.

I’m glad I’m not the kind of mother who raises my Kids to think that 53 is too old to get a job, or that women don’t have to work
My niece with the three little ones picked up just one day back at her work as her job as a pharmacy tech. It wasn't dire financially necessary - but it keeps her 401k, stock options, etc. And her husband works two jobs but she felt she needs to contribute to a growing food and clothes bill.

She wanted to feel like someone other than just Mommy again and be a whole person. And have friends! And felt she was forgetting everything she had studied for. And wanted the girls to see her modeling work.

It's not 1962 Alice. It might do you a world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I just don’t get this idea of spousal support or my ex paying my way for a life I ‘deserve’… ok maybe if I was in debt and he was a millionaire… but seriously, making a way for myself and working hard for myself and my kids, spending 5 years working off joint debt that my ex walked away from… best feeling in the world. It was hard but my god it makes me feel like a powerful woman and a kick ass Mum. It’s a shame that Alice is so hung up on what she should have, and she’s so entitled… she will be so much happier if she takes a different approach. But that of course applies to so many aspects of her life and likely will never happen… I think she wants to be miserable. Forever. Just so she can blame him.

I should also say I’m in the UK and I think spousal support is less common over here but I may be wrong. That was just my experience in divorce…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What if something happens to that ‘bread winner’, say they become ill, have an accident, go bankrupt, or the marriage implodes and they leave. What then? Life happens and plans change.

I don’t believe for a minute Ioan hired full time domestic staff so Alice could stay in bed all day but even if we go along with that bizarre idea the marriage is over now. The kids are older and her laziness isn’t his problem anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I also doubt that people who defend Alice’s 1st amendment right to an opinion have ever been on the end of harassment. It is more common for women to experience it from men, but when relationships break down it’s not uncommon for women to harass men like Alice has by text.

unless it’s ever happened to you, you will never know how scary and horrible it is to receive unwanted communication. Every time your phone pings, your heart leaps into your chest. You feel sick reading the messages - whether they have some truth, or the other person is hurt - that’s the goal of this harassment - to pass your pain and anger onto your subject.

So you left someone you no longer loved, they are mad at you, and they cannot stop sending you messages about that pain and hurt. You feel guilty about it, so you put up with it. You try to reason with them, you try to calm them. You eventually stop replying because they don’t want to reason with you, they just want to hurt you.

Being the subject of someone lashing out at you is awful. There is no justification for whether you ‘deserve it’ - leaving someone is your right to do so. Marriage is not jail and anyone can leave at any time. Many many women died before they got this right, many women had their lives ruined being forced to stay with abusive men, I will never support the narrative that any man or woman cannot leave another person, or that this act deserves punishment. We do not live in 1800’s anymore.

I stand up for everyone’s right to leave a marriage and everyone’s right to live in peace without harassment or fear. I hope he gets the PRO

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I should also add - I am also all for Mom's staying at home when they can. Especially in the pre-school years. I wish all Mom's had the luxury to do that.

My youngest niece - who is also having twins 🤦🏻‍♀️ (that's 4 sets in the past 38 years and they have all been identical so not genetic. I thank God I couldn't get pregnant) found out that daycare will cost her approximately 700 US dollars a week.

She's a legal secretary but that is not going to be financially efficient. She will do some part time with family filling in.

Women are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I also doubt that people who defend Alice’s 1st amendment right to an opinion have ever been on the end of harassment. It is more common for women to experience it from men, but when relationships break down it’s not uncommon for women to harass men like Alice has by text.

unless it’s ever happened to you, you will never know how scary and horrible it is to receive unwanted communication. Every time your phone pings, your heart leaps into your chest. You feel sick reading the messages - whether they have some truth, or the other person is hurt - that’s the goal of this harassment - to pass your pain and anger onto your subject.

So you left someone you no longer loved, they are mad at you, and they cannot stop sending you messages about that pain and hurt. You feel guilty about it, so you put up with it. You try to reason with them, you try to calm them. You eventually stop replying because they don’t want to reason with you, they just want to hurt you.

Being the subject of someone lashing out at you is awful. There is no justification for whether you ‘deserve it’ - leaving someone is your right to do so. Marriage is not jail and anyone can leave at any time. Many many women died before they got this right, many women had their lives ruined being forced to stay with abusive men, I will never support the narrative that any man or woman cannot leave another person, or that this act deserves punishment. We do not live in 1800’s anymore.

I stand up for everyone’s right to leave a marriage and everyone’s right to live in peace without harassment or fear. I hope he gets the PRO
I think Alice is about to learn the difference between her 1st Amendment rights and harassment.

It's still illegal to yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Re her appearance, Alice needs to work from the inside out. Sorting her physical apearance out would be easy if she wasn't so consumed with bitterness. Her obsession with Ioan and Bianca is holding her back from so much and she doesn't even know it or she doesn't care. She's so full of hatred and bitterness and it reflects on her appearance. It all comes back to the fact that her mental state is the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think they is anything to worry about in the lawyer response. They have to say something. Lots of ways it can be batted back.

Notice of filing doesn’t mean they aren’t in fear. Especially if they weren’t in LA and blocked her electronically.

1st Amendment stuff is predictable and standard. She can still speak the truth and promote herself without viciously abusing someone else to coerce their behaviour.

It’s all true. Sounds like a bring it on response. I sort of think they are ready to blow Alices truth apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
her response (bold section by me):

As I have not yet been served with a copy of Petitioner’s Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DV-100), I really have no idea what he is going to accuse me of. All I have is an email from his attorney, providing me with Ex Parte Notice regarding his Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders. However, this I know for certain: I have not hit, struck, attacked, threatened, assaulted, harassed, followed, stalked, molested, destroyed the personal property of, kept under surveillance, impersonated, blocked the movement of, annoyed by phone or electronic means by repeated contact, or disturbed the peace of either Petitioner or his girlfriend, Bianca Wallace.

Clearly, she does not view her messages as annoying/repeated contact or disturbing their peace…

ETA: she also says this (among other things):
I have not harassed, threatened, made libelous or slanderous statements regarding Petitioner or Bianca Wallace, including to the media or by way of social media. Nor have I ever directed anyone to do so on my behalf. Nor have I ever done so by means of impersonation.

I have not made disparaging statements about Petitioner to and/or in the presence of our two minor children, Ella Evans Griffith (DOB 9/6/2009) and Elsie Evans Griffith (9/13/2013).

As stated herein above, I really have no idea what Petitioner is going to accuse me of but I know whatever allegations he is going to make against me are false.
She has 100% perjured herself.
Obviously everyone knows about the phone and sm harassment but BII - kept under surveillance. Ioan has proof that Alice said she had a private investigation going after Bianca. I mean obviously we all knew she had perjured herself but it's seeing it RIGHT THERE that it just hits you how monumentally stupid this woman is.

And aside from this, the whole posting Victoria on cameo I would suggest that Alice completely knew what she was doing, she reads on her, she would have read or been told and @sweetandsour2022 has said that words had been exchanged.
There's a reason we call her mAlice.
I just hope the hearing hasn't been pushed back. There needs to be some solid footing for this case, for Ioan and Bianca and especially the children. Alice doesn't think the tro means anything. She needs to be told definitively, spelled out like the petulant little child she is, to STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In 2020, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that: “Divorcing couples have a First Amendment right to disparage each other on social media even if probate judges are worried the bitterness will impact the mental health of children caught between their warring parents, the state’s highest court has ruled.”

Obviously, Massachusetts precedent would not have authority over California law but this is a fascinating interpretation on the matter and, despite this ruling not having precedent over California, Alice’s lawyers are not barred from introducing this argument to potentially influence how California case law is eventually molded.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Alice says she has stuff on Ioan. I’m almost certain it’s the other way around. If you consider what lock down looked like for them, esp the last 6 months before he walked out. He has to have some pretty damaging things against Alice. It’s so easy to see what she would have been like to live with. Basically a raging monster comes to mind. This big secret she has I recon is projection and it’s Ioan that has it.
Edit. . If you think about him discussing leaving in Aug 2020 I can guarantee it was brought up most of 2020 that he wanted to leave which means she was raging most of if not all of 2020.
When Ioan left he basically left all his belongings behind didn't he?
It makes me wonder if he just left in the clothes he was wearing which suggests that he actually fled.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Morning all 👋🏻

Remember that saying about never wrestle with a pig? Yeah. Just ignore.

Also - what a hot mess that cameo is. Imagine paying to listen to 10 minutes of someone waffle on about themselves. 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
In 2020, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled that: “Divorcing couples have a First Amendment right to disparage each other on social media even if probate judges are worried the bitterness will impact the mental health of children caught between their warring parents, the state’s highest court has ruled.”

Obviously, Massachusetts precedent would not have authority over California law but this is a fascinating interpretation on the matter and, despite this ruling not having precedent over California, Alice’s lawyers are not barred from introducing this argument to potentially influence how California case law is eventually molded.

Lucky for Alice she did a lot of it in private to his phone and his mums email. Her social media use wasn’t even the main focus of the TRO

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And aside from this, the whole posting Victoria on cameo I would suggest that Alice completely knew what she was doing
Sorry been affa busy this weekend (not with any kind of fun but with 14 hour shifts unfortunately lol) - I must have missed this, what happened with Victoria?

Reactions: 6
sorry didn't mean to aim that at you. Using laptop for first time. bought new iPhone and 3 hrs to swap over from old phone - must be all those damn Alice videos and tweets Lol. in fact not about you at all lol
Why do people want balance? Maybe people enjoying reading different viewpoints and considering different perspectives? It's a healthy thing to do, IMO. We can accept Alice has behaved despicably and hurt/continues to hurt people but also discuss how the situation must have been hard for her. In acknowledging that, we're not saying it's okay that she's been acting abhorrently, we're just acknowledging the full picture.

If other people want balance and you don't like it, you don't have to engage but you also don't run this thread and don't get to dictate the tone of it.

Reactions: 6
Why do people want balance? Maybe people enjoying reading different viewpoints and considering different perspectives? It's a healthy thing to do, IMO. We can accept Alice has behaved despicably and hurt/continues to hurt people but also discuss how the situation must have been hard for her. In acknowledging that, we're not saying it's okay that she's been acting abhorrently, we're just acknowledging the full picture.

If other people want balance and you don't like it, you don't have to engage but you also don't run this thread and don't get to dictate the tone of it.
The balance argument was more relevant 12 months ago. So much has changed. It’s not that people do not want it, it’s that despite having balance, there is never a good reason or excuse to harass someone like she has been. You can’t balance out Ioan’s involvement based on what Alice has told you. She is a liar. He has never spoken up and the only information you have from Ioan is that he says he didn’t cheat, left a marriage and tried to divorce Alice collaboratively

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.