Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the Cretin lives in his mom's closet and Lin is one scary looking alley creature. 😱

That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just rereading the court documents on the request for the RO. Can you imagine the crap we haven’t seen? I think Yo showed immense patience to put up with her shite as long as he did. I wonder if 🐝 gave him the strength to move forward with the RO? It must have been extremely difficult.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
All this talk of Salad Cream Clive being obsessed with Sophia Myles has inspired me to watch "Moonlight" which is available on a free streaming service here in Aus. Sunday sorted. β˜•βš°πŸ“ΊπŸŒ•

Reactions: 10
I think Alice has finally removed the post comparing Yo to Putin. I thought you could view posts that have been deleted, but I can’t find the icon on he post. Maybe itβ€˜s because I don’t follow her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She seems very convinced that the RO wont be granted
Screenshot_20220227-040714_Instagram.jpg

so she has stood up to her mirror?
Screenshot_20220227-042104_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She must think her followers are idiots. "It's too risky to be on Twitter because I have a big mouth"--you're posting on Instagram, "Turkeyneck" Evans, and there is no material difference between the two forms of social media, other than you've gotten into some legal trouble because of Twitter and you are trying to hide it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Who said she'd manage to twist the bombing of the Ukraine into being about her divorce? She's half way there.
Guilty.

If she believes in standing up to bullies she shouldn’t be shocked that Ioan is standing up to her.

Also, why is it so hard for her not to badmouth him? She has to try so, so hard…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She seems very convinced that the RO wont be granted
View attachment 1090476
so she has stood up to her mirror?
View attachment 1090484
Just like she was convinced that Ioan would never get a TRO against her. She's an angry and bitter fool.

The love bomb is cringe on a side note 😣

She must think her followers are idiots. "It's too risky to be on Twitter because I have a big mouth"--you're posting on Instagram, "Turkeyneck" Evans, and there is no material difference between the two forms of social media, other than you've gotten into some legal trouble because of Twitter and you are trying to hide it.
I read that as Turtle neck πŸ˜‚ Evans

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just like she was convinced that Ioan would never get a TRO against her. She's an angry and bitter fool.

The love bomb is cringe on a side note 😣

I read that as Turtle neck πŸ˜‚ Evans
The love bombing makes me physically ill. I have never trusted anyone that pours that much syrupy sweetness over everything. It's disingenuous and self-serving. All roads lead back to Alice.

She seems to have three primary modes of being:

1. Love bombathon

2. Cry me a river I've been wronged

3. I will cut you and it's your fault

Alice's intensity and high to low frequency rattles me. Yo must have had a lot of anxiety when he was with her. She's the opposite of chill. πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The love bombing makes me physically ill. I have never trusted anyone that pours that much syrupy sweetness over everything. It's disingenuous and self-serving. All roads lead back to Alice.

She seems to have three primary modes of being:

1. Love bombathon

2. Cry me a river I've been wronged

3. I will cut you and it's your fault

Alice's intensity and high to low frequency rattles me. Yo must have had a lot of anxiety when he was with her. She's the opposite of chill. πŸ™„
I hope she reads this because you've described her perfectly. The really scary part for me is that it feels like there is nothing in between those 3 at all. Just not one thing. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the Cretin lives in his mom's closet and Lin is one scary looking alley creature. 😱

That is all.
Did you guys know their is a lupenis son? It's like young lupine or something along those lines, I think his year of birth might be 69? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They've been reading the same tweets we have for months. Her bullying, harassment, abuse & PA is there in b/w along with her lies & contradictions yet if/when the TRO becomes permanent I'm sure she'll still get support & sympathy. If 113 pages of evidence & a TRO wasn't THE lightbulb moment for them I don't think it will ever come. :sick:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
An interesting yet sadly familiar article.

If the judge ends up awarding 50/50 there's no way Yo will be able to co-parent with her or stop her PA. I worry for him & the girls.
He really has a huge mountain to climb (until they're of an age to decide for themselves) unless he gets full custody & her supervised visitation. 😞

This is also sadly familiar.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 052255.png

Can our legal eagles answer a Q please & sorry if it's been answered before.
Will it go against her that she screwed the collaborative divorce process?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Alice has finally removed the post comparing Yo to Putin. I thought you could view posts that have been deleted, but I can’t find the icon on he post. Maybe itβ€˜s because I don’t follow her.
Isn't this a violation of the TRO?

An interesting yet sadly familiar article.

If the judge ends up awarding 50/50 there's no way Yo will be able to co-parent with her or stop her PA. I worry for him & the girls.
He really has a huge mountain to climb (until they're of an age to decide for themselves) unless he gets full custody & her supervised visitation. 😞

This is also sadly familiar.

View attachment 1090604

Can our legal eagles answer a Q please & sorry if it's been answered before.
Will it go against her that she screwed the collaborative divorce process?
I agree with you, but unfortunately, IG is not asking for full custody? He should.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.