Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy! 😁 Last night I binge watched the last 5 episodes of Harrow! Harrow ✔ Liar ✔ Castle ✔ still to watch Forever & King Arthur! ;)
But for mAlice I wouldn't have discovered him as an actor! :cool: It was only later I realised I had seen him in Castle & his cameo in Horrible Bosses!
I'm rewatching Forever now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the blind gossip site CDAN is repeating the AE narrative - does this breach the TRO?

Although it's funny that most celebrity gossip followers have absolutely no clue who they are and especially who she is ... so much for celebrity power couple
Supposedly posted by an entertainment lawyer 😂

Image 2-27-22 at 2.12 PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is AE in a nutshell. She had it all and then blew it all. She is clinging to the 'woe is me' narrative as that's all she has now. She lost her mum over 20 years ago but what the hell, it feeds the narrative...

AE: I have chronic pain too. Will be 13 years this September. I also lost my Mum when she was only 59. Sometimes I think the grief contributed to the fibromyalgia but there are so many other possibilities. I definitely thing it out a dampener on my life for many many years though, and also made me realize how precious my girlfriends were. I’m sorry you’re in the same boat. Give a hug to your sister for me.

Still no likes from Celia.... :unsure:
What girlfriends is this witch referring to? Her own socks?
I’m sorry for anyone losing their mother because it hurts at any age. But she’s not the only one ffs. You have to accept it and move on. She thinks she’s the only person on earth who has ever lost a loved one, been bullied, dumped, gotten a divorce, or had chronic pain. Somebody call the wambulance and hurry! 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
this is minor af but it still bothers me:

“We had a court date on March 11 to confirm it but he…
I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Have you seen Amazing Grace (there's a baby-faced Benedict Cumberbatch in it too haha)? YoYo plays William Wilberforce. Very good film.
I've not seen it. Yet! ;) I heard him sing Amazing Grace, he has a good voice & demonstrated that again briefly in an episode of Harrow! 😊
Not seen Hornblower either! 🤭 I've seen Titanic several times & was unaware Yo was in it, lol! Next time it's on 👀 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Supposedly posted by an entertainment lawyer 😂

View attachment 1091388
He isn’t an entertainment lawyer; that’s just how he’s positioned himself. He also isn’t very connected, though he tries to make out that he is.

I can’t say anymore.

so dramatic lmao literally who writes down their mental commentary VERBATIM, continues with fuckin ellipses like some kind of cliffhanger in a thriller, and goes on to say, “o but i can’t tell you the rest *back of hand to forehead*”? okie-dokie then stfu in the first place stephen king it’s not that deeeeep 🚀😩
She does this all the time. “I can’t say anything, but”… meaning she’s saying something (and she usually does it in such a way that yes, she is commenting.

She also does the “the truth will come to light/if you only knew/there is much more to tell/“ BS. All. The. Time. So yes, she likes dropping what she thinks are cliffhangers because it keeps her FMs waiting for the next crumb.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I believe this is what Loopy is referring to in his post and that TD retiring from the fray is further proof in their eyes.
Absolutely batshit crazy the lot of them.
Alice hasn't a leg to stand on and if she's going down the RO against IG and BW she will have to fund this herself I take it?
If she is then she damn well should be. She's leeched off Yo for too long as it is.
She has the nerve to lay into him about wasting $$$ (HIS $$$) on lawyers letters when she could have agreed to a collaborative.
I've said before she should be made to pay his excess legal fees that she has caused & take it from her share.
Not to mention getting a proper job, not selling bloody cameos to talk about herself & witch about Yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So AE is implying IG got cold feet about the RO March 11 date? I doubt it.

She is more likely bullshitting, Loopy too. Anne Kiley will be explaining to IG that he can't back down now. I don't think he would be stupid enough to go against his lawyer. In many ways getting the TRO was the hardest part, getting the RO is the icing on the cake.
I'm sure it took a lot for him to put those 113 pages out there of b******* he received from her. Basically threatening and blackmailing him. I don't see him backing down from getting the permanent restraining order.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like I said Alice is all mouth online whilst in the real world she'll be sharting herself
A nice thought but I'm not so sure as she's an arrogant bully who feels superior & above the law. I bet she's chomping at the bit to get to court to face off against Yo & tell her 'truth' & imagines the court will dance to her tune.

1645973379296.png

1645973418279.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Just my two penneth. But I think she does have dirt on him. Nothing earth shattering, just private things he won't want the world (and his religious parents to know). After all that time together she will know it all, every foible, kink, private opinion, etc. And we know how much she loves to film, record and document EVERYTHING.

We all have private stuff meant to be private that we'd squirm if others knew/saw.
I think that could be the source of her confidence, and we know she'd definately go that low.

And could be why the sudden visit to Wales to give Ma and Pa Gruff a warning of what might come out. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
To help aid Alice and her band of goons,
I’m Ioan…
Also Bianca…
I'm bubba bear. I've seen a lot and I know things, but I'm not telling. I don't care if they subpoena me. 😊👀🐕

I can’t say anymore.

My narc sister does that all the time. She'll say, you don't know? You haven't heard? Well, I can't tell you....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just my two penneth. But I think she does have dirt on him. Nothing earth shattering, just private things he won't want the world (and his religious parents to know). After all that time together she will know it all, every foible, kink, private opinion, etc. And we know how much she loves to film, record and document EVERYTHING.

We all have private stuff meant to be private that we'd squirm if others knew/saw.
I think that could be the source of her confidence, and we know she'd definately go that low.

And could be why the sudden visit to Wales to give Ma and Pa Gruff a warning of what might come out. 🤔
yeah I imagine IG doesn’t have any big secrets, I think he’ll want the divorce finalised for many reasons but one is so that he can add in an NDA type agreement to the settlement and she’s probably enjoying dragging this element out and holding that she could embarrass him more over him.

what’s really telling about these Instagram comments is how keen she is to go against her own lawyer’s advice, she really thinks she knows everything

• Angry
Reactions: 25

I think she’s spilled everything she has already though, coz she has zero restraint lol. I think it amounts to the 24g thing (possibly in addition to habitual coke use) and her “narrative” that he emotionally abused her by asking her to not use social media in a certain way!

Reactions: 21
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...." ll will freeze over before I show up for that.

We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but HELL WILL FREEZE OVER BEFORE I ACCEPT THE RESTRAINING ORDER!”
OMG I just saw this post. Great minds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i really wish i knew the extent of alice’s rage rn, knowing they’re visiting his parents. while they’re there, if IG posts a pic of BW smiling next to Gill and Gill is wearing this I will appoint you all as pallbearers to lower me into my grave lmaooo

7D0C342A-C1D2-43D3-8C6A-4213C41E27E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

It’s only sudden to us. He might have planned it ages ago and decided to fit in around commitments, including court and a rugby match.

The court order stops her spewing matters all over social media. The court itself won’t let her just randomly accuse or bring up non relevant stuff. What she brings to court needs to be relevant and substantive.

He has shown her that he isn’t afraid of what she has got to say or do. He really called her bluff with the separation and now the TRO. I’d say his legal team is counting on her spouting tit. They will know what to expect and are prepared to discredit her all over again.

Let’s face it, she had an open goal in terms of discrediting him. It would have been hard not to dent his reputation. But not only did she manage not to do that, she has made him look long suffering and patient, whilst showing herself up as a nasty abusive narc. For nearly a year she has had it all her own way with no push back. But she wrote down her diabolical plan and emailed to Ioan and his legal team. What an absolute fuckwit.

Forgive me if I say that Alice is simply too stupid and arrogant to ever come out on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

It doesn't even have to be true. She could accuse without proof other than something circumstantial or tangential that might be believed by some people. Not the judge, a trier of fact, but a bit of gossip that could be reputation-damaging or humiliating. Like the crap that Enty the blind item dude bought into.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Alice likes subterfuge that much is clear.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.