Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’re have to replaster the whole building at this rate.
It's scared off the wild life. Mr and Mrs G calmly put on their noise blocking headphones because they are just so happy it's not Alice. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who normally " put her to bed"? What did she go without - her bath, warm milk and a bedtime story?
Alice herself said Elsie gets her shower, gets dressed, and puts herself to bed all by nine without prompting.
She says Ella is a raging insomniac”her words” and is awake till 3:00 am. 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I desire not to alarm but we may have been infiltrated by people wishing to defile our persons.

I suggest we all take our positions and be prepared to stand our ground on this, the very cusp of total war. I am Seargent major pinky winky from the Walter Mitter brigade of Twitter war heroes. You will be able to read more about me in my deluded blog article, that I will make up entirely a little later.

Be alert and follow me for further instructions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’ll have to replaster the whole building at this rate.
Haha. I’m betting Yo has none of the problems Old Soak mentioned in the court documents. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
Hey not the receipt you're after but

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I desire not to alarm but we may have been infiltrated by people wishing to defile our persons.

I suggest we all take our positions and be prepared to stand our ground on this, the very cusp of total war. I am Seargent major pinky winky from the Walter Mitter brigade of Twitter war heroes. You will be able to read more about me in my deluded blog article, that I will make up entirely a little later.

I have a tank. 🙋🏻‍♀️
OIP.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ok Lupaper has finally convinced me he is right. I therefore want to lead a campaign to drop him into the Ukrainian battlefield to personally lead the anti tank division. Clearly he will be safe as houses because tanks are for pussies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was rewatching an old episode of Adam Hills' music quiz show 'Spicks and Specks' the other night and they had a guest who always reminds me of Ioan, he's a singer called Patrizio Buanne
89f9352b259850b45fbf0fd7050d2a7a10c4fc40.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Alright, who has hacked Dombey's account? Fess up 🤣
🤣
2B56CE19-B724-45BE-A7CF-5E1C223D3844.jpeg

I'm still not sure what's going on here. The only excuse is that she was taking Emma to the vet and the poor pup couldn't walk and it was an emergency. Any other explanation isn't sufficient.
I reckon the pup made a desperate dash to escape and AE had no choice but to run after her.

Still in her pjs. Hair a mess. Dog blanket thrown over the upper body to hide being braless and gunt. Slippers on. Hence no lead or poop bags. And the agitated look on poor Emma’s face. Slung under one arm, no gentle cradle for her. I bet you she’s squeezing that dog HARD.

Reminds me of how my mum used to dig her nails into our hands when we were little and playing up in public. The smile never left her face, but WE knew.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Everybody man your stations and put your drama shield up. This is not a test. We repeat this is not a test. 😜💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
damn homie if i ever share something like this i hope people know i either got hacked or i’m bein painfully sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I mean it's a cry for help if ever I read one. Tap once for yes and twice for no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.