Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"but he..." what? did he pull out of it and that's what her "he is scared to go to court" is about? Or is that about him being in the UK?
View attachment 1090611

she really should shut up about this entirely
There's definitely a lot more to come out Alice, the voice mails for a start. I bet the drunken old soak doesn't remember leaving half of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was really struck today by how closely she must be reading B's Instagram. She was trying so hard to show empathy and love other than just replying "thank you" to posts praising her beauty and offering horrible posts about IG and BW.

She just couldn't help driving it off the rails...
Remember how Alice accused BW of copying her with the hair and glasses!! All along it’s probably Alice copying BW 😂😂😂. You are right about the Insta replies today, they are just like BW replies.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"We had a court date on March 11th to confirm it but he...."
..wants to stay in Wales?

I don’t know what the answer is, but she’s out there trying to stir up interest and conjecture. She’s taking the wheel back from lupaper. Implying Ioan is a liar and bully. Talking to random accounts by DM. Basically she’s back to harassing and defaming him on sm and the r/o isn’t even lifted yet.

Something has given her confidence. 🤔
No this has been her MO all along its a form of intimidation. She is hoping to browbeat him into submission a tactic she probably used all their married life.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Her caption is ‘tell me about your story’ and then she proceeds to talk about herself in every comment back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The advantage that this weakness in emotional memory gives them is that they can “get over” emotional pain quickly and easily—certainly much faster and easier than a neurotypical person can. Like all of us, they project. They assume that their victims can and do “get over” emotional pain as quickly and as easily as they do. So … they act like nothing happened. They assume that you just “got over it,” whatever it was, just like they did.
Would add that while this Quora answer is good, it has left out that Narcissists never 'get over' of wrongs they feel have been done to them. They just expect others to 'get over' what they have done because they are unable to feel empathy or guilt or take responsibility for their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was really struck today by how closely she must be reading B's Instagram. She was trying so hard to show empathy and love other than just replying "thank you" to posts praising her beauty and offering horrible posts about IG and BW.

She just couldn't help driving it off the rails...
Agree she’s trying to do this but she can’t keep it up for long
The ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME klaxon soon goes off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she think that people won't be looking at the comments on her instagram to see if she breaks the order or is she too drunk to care
She's been breaching the TRO by agreeing with comments from supporters that slate Yo using her emojis & her choice of emojis clearly signal her agreeing with them which surely is still harassment by proxy. Why wasn't she charged with breaching it, I don't get it. It infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ahahaha somebody just called her out on her never speaking up about Biden
Screenshot_20220227-113229_Instagram.jpg

She's been breaching the TRO by agreeing with comments from supporters that slate Yo using her emojis & her choice of emojis clearly signal her agreeing with them which surely is still harassment by proxy. Why wasn't she charged with breaching it, I don't get it. It infuriates me.
will probably be brought up in the hearing

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Alligators, is it possible that IG is not expected to appear in court himself as he’s out of the country. While she is asking her lawyer to delay the case until he’s back?
Hmmm, maybe - as she couldn't get him in the house she wants him to face her in court? I think she would relish seeing him in court as she is his abuser. It would feel like a form of control to her knowing he has to be there whereas he didn't have to go to or in the house.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Getting to see him in court is a win for her. It makes me physically sick that victims have to face perpetrators in court. I hope there’s a video link instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hmmm, maybe - as she couldn't get him in the house she wants him to face her in court? I think she would relish seeing him in court as she is his abuser. It would feel like a form of control to her knowing he has to be there whereas he didn't have to go to or in the house.
In RO hearings the party requesting it has to attend (dunno if Zoom is enough) and the other party should attend. RO hearings are usually he said/she said cases (it's not really in this case given the amount of evidence he delivered, but alas), the judge has to observe both parties to judge who he rather believes.

Getting to see him in court is a win for her. It makes me physically sick that victims have to face perpetrators in court. I hope there’s a video link instead.
if it does happen it would be interesting how she reacts

Reactions: 22
Alice’s behaviour in the collaborative process and the subsequent processes won’t make a significant difference to the outcome of the divorce or ultimately the custody proceedings. But is going to impact on how proceedings go forward.

Alice got it into her head that unless something is court ordered it is not legally significant. She poo pooed the collaborative process In one of her videos (slow handclap). She has acted that way ever since. In reality the legal system does not begin and end in court. It’s more about what you do out of court that matters. Judges hate court time being wasted on stuff two grown ass adults should be able to work out amongst themselves.

She has shown herself unable and unwilling to partake in mediation, to respond to reasonable requests for information, to maintain confidentiality and to behave in proper fashion. It goes well beyond bad faith into borderline criminal territory (threats and intimidation). She clearly didn’t accept warnings or good advice.

This has given Ioan the ability to successfully argue that things need to be expedited quickly and without anymore of her filibustering and nonsense. Essentially she has put herself in the position of always being court ordered because nothing else works.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86’s comment: Don’t bite, don’t bite” remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of B’s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. We’ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. It’s only going to get worse.

3. He hasn’t changed his mind. He’s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her “case” is good especially if she’s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesn’t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you can’t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So they’re in an interesting position.

6. I don’t want her and Alex to think we’re worried about the outcome of the hearing. I’m not. She’s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. She’s gaslighting us all. I believe we’ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. That’s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It won’t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! It’s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so that’s the biggest challenge. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86’s comment: Don’t bite, don’t bite” remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of B’s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. We’ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. It’s only going to get worse.

3. He hasn’t changed his mind. He’s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her “case” is good especially if she’s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesn’t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you can’t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So they’re in an interesting position.

6. I don’t want her and Alex to think we’re worried about the outcome of the hearing. I’m not. She’s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. She’s gaslighting us all. I believe we’ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. That’s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It won’t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! It’s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so that’s the biggest challenge. ❤
100% accurate and well thought out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.