Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice threatened to have a diary and here it is to Deb and Lin. This is why it took so long for him to leave. It’s completely meaningless unless the communication is between AE and IG. Bitching to friends is nothing, also she threatened to do it if he left.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The judge couldn’t care less for her emotional 300 emails of how she felt, or that Ioan didn’t listen to her or wouldn’t do what she wanted. It’s meaningless and Leon wouldn’t allow it put forward.
A Judge would straight away spot the manipulation. Alice really shot herself in the foot by those 113+ email, texts and voicemails 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice will apply for a TCO
A temporary complelling order forcing IG to engage with her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She thinks this “diary” is her evidence? How does a grown woman become that deluded?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The judge couldn’t care less for her emotional 300 emails of how she felt, or that Ioan didn’t listen to her or wouldn’t do what she wanted. It’s meaningless and Leon wouldn’t allow it put forward.
Exactly. She hasn't been murdered. These are not "dying declarations". She could be and was, making up whatever tit she wanted about IG. It would be like her asking for an RO for the girls against B because Alice had a "dream" she murdered them. Judges don't care about crap like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice threatened to have a diary and here it is to Deb and Lin. This is why it took so long for him to leave. It’s completely meaningless unless the communication is between AE and IG. Bitching to friends is nothing, also she threatened to do it if he left.
Mmmm I wonder why she hasn't included Loopy because we all know he's the third wheel in her little menagerie of Co conspirators 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Judge would straight away spot the manipulation. Alice really shot herself in the foot by those 113+ email, texts and voicemails 💩
She wouldn't listen to legal advice and thought she knew better. the video about collaborative..the comments about the lawyers being idiots. And she still hasn't learned her lesson and is still contemptuous of the legal process...the court is just a theatre etc. She doesn't get it that she can't manipulate it to be what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks this “diary” is her evidence? How does a grown woman become that deluded?
Exactly the diary will be able to be compared alongside the exchanges between Alice and Ioan. The online campaign by the team Alice against Ioan and then Bianca mob. Oh Alice!! She really is as thick as 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
View attachment 1092905
She wrote 300 emails in a year detailing what was happening with her husband to the two women that ran her husbands fan club? Am I understanding that correctly? And she thinks this is evidence of something other than her lack of boundaries, poor judgement, poor impulse control and general batshittery?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Well the good news is that if there is an extension of time it means I've still got time to swear my affidavit that Alice was abused by Ioan because I witnessed her making this up saying this on Twitter. I need to get it in the post pronto to to Mr Lupenis Wankstain c/o his mum's basement, NZ immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She wrote 300 emails in a year detailing what was happening with her husband to the two women that ran her husbands fan club? Am I understanding that correctly? And she thinks this is evidence of something other than her lack of boundaries, poor judgement, poor impulse control and general batshittery?
I'm pretty sure it'll confirm the agenda by all of them to manipulate and damage a man who simply wanted out of a stale loveless marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oh wow, I just saw Lupine's take on the importance of tanks in the war. Is there any topic this dude tweets about where he has any clue what he is talking about?

gets absolutely murdered for this in replies and quoted posts

Somehow makes me feel at ease that this is who Alice trusts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wasn’t kidding when I said she’s truly surrounded herself with a goon squad. Ask yourself who you’d want batting for you.
Lupenis, Psycho Grannies, Marcia, Al CaTone and the three insignificant “fans” who are more than likely Alice sock accounts. Or
@welp @ReturningthePearls @Mad Betty @Hiraeth @Penguin86 etc etc

She’s fucked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
14th november - I guess she did wrote a defacto diary
View attachment 1092905
Is this disgusting invasion of IG's privacy going to be presented in court as some kind of half-assed evidence or would AE's lawyers stop her?

Re TD - she didn't say she was taking a MH break. She said " I’ve decided to take a step back from Twitter. Not much point staying on now, the truth is out." So she saw herself as telling the truth about AE, but the 113 page court document does that more eloquently.

BTW I found this disgusting blast from the past - Lorraine (or more likely her staff) said AE was so bleeping honest and very brave like she was a DV survivor. 🤬

Lorraine BS.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
BTW I found this disgusting blast from the past - Lorraine (or more likely her staff) said AE was so bleeping honest and very brave like she was a DV survivor. 🤬
This is what angers me most about Alice bleeping Evans, she appropriates the abused ex-wife narrative when it’s furthest from the truth. She champions all those poor abused women while giving them zero sympathy. It’s all about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
This is what angers me most about Alice bleeping Evans, she appropriates the abused ex-wife narrative when it’s furthest from the truth. She champions all those poor abused women while giving them zero sympathy. It’s all about her.
Exactly. Turned out SHE was the abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
oh wow, I just saw Lupine's take on the importance of tanks in the war. Is there any topic this dude tweets about where he has any clue what he is talking about?

Yeah I was watching that thread, and others he’s commenting on, earlier. It’s safe to say, AE has aligned herself with one of the greatest minds in this world… IG should be quaking in his boots, with one eye cast back for the hot breath that’s right on him. 🤦‍♀️

19EAFB5E-61BF-4E86-A04F-BB0A4EED370C.jpeg

“Always willing to admit when I’m wrong”? Apart from when you’re wrong?
But what I really want to know Loops is, if you can’t endure wankers with an attitude, how do you live with yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I just gave Twitter an hour of my time and saw this unmitigated bullshit. Lupenis has spent far too much time tweeting about Alice and no serious political person gives a rat's arse what he has to say. If they ever did.

Reactions: 13
Alice posted this picture of Ioan on September 19th 2020 (when they got Emma), I already thought back then that he looked pretty dead in the eyes (and kinda figured why when she tweeted a few days later that he told her that he no longer loves her, even if the press never picked this up) and was amazed that no one else seemed to see it in the comments - but with todays knowledge (if you believe what Ioan says about this time) this is kinda terrific
mFvwxDK.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.