Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to ask before - what is this about? What happens more than you'd think and hence is no biggie.

Ah JonBenet. If you figure it out would be good to know.
To answer your question, someone asked whether it would work against Alice in future proceedings that she jammed up the collaborative divorce process and made it impossible to complete.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
This is actually really really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again. I’d say by that time it was too little too late.
I have this receipt somewhere given by another poster and it’s in the first or second thread. If I ever have enough time I’ll try and find it.
The way she is using those children to make herself look the victim absolutely sickens me. An eight year old does not have the capacity to think in this way. An eight year old would say your look pretty. She really is a dreadful Mother all round. What a terrible role model for those girls!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know we always compare Betty and Alice, but although Betty committed an unconscionable act I think she perhaps had more reason to be raging about being divorced. Betty is 20 years older than Alice and really did grow up at a time and in a community that didn’t have divorce. There’s no way she would have seen it coming and she had every reason to assume she would be married for ever. She also did actually work to put him through Law school.

Alice doesn’t have that excuse. Divorce rates in Ca in 2020 we’re about 50% and presumably higher in Ioans field. She must have considered it a possibility if not a likelihood. Despite her convoluted lies Alice did nothing to advance Ioans career. He worked and he had to pay for someone to look after his kids whilst Alice did nothing.

To my mind she and all the other bitter scorned FMs know that deep down they need to take responsibility for their choices. I would also hazard a guess that they really revelled in being a married sahp and didn’t hide their contempt for single parents or working parents.

They will never admit they should have lived differently and taken advantage of opportunities to keep their career and independence. Instead it’s the old favourite of “he shouldn’t be allowed to do this”. A basic call to say we should a man to stay in captive misery with them. That’s their place of dignity 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There was a post where supposedly Elsie asked why all the makeup Mama? And she says I don’t know I just never do it so I thought I would. And Elsie replies, I know you, you’re hoping Daddy will think you’re pretty again.
Yes I remember this post. It smacks of manipulative BS. Don't think this convo ever happened. She had a habit of inventing convos with her kids on twitter and then would tell the same story over and over but spread out over her timeline and embellished some more.

Is there one photo, just one, from a red carpet, where she doesn't look awkward? For an actress she has surprisingly little control and awareness about her face and body in front of a camera.
Yep, not sexy AE more goofy... This was in 2015 before the rot really set in.

ae goofy too.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There are many photos of them on the red carpet where she has him in a headlock and he is looking away with a fixed smile on his face. If the roles were reversed I think it would be seen as controlling and a bit creepy. View attachment 1093617
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow….where to start.
Look at his hand, in his pocket. What's it doing? Cheap suit with shallow pockets? Or is his hand clenched into a fist regardless of pocket-depth?

AE's expression looks sad, despite the smile (and look at the size of his head compared to hers which isn't even small)

IG looks the same as he does in many photos: smug, full of his own self-delight, mummy's pretty little boy

They must have decided on this pose in advance, with her for some reason portraying the big-sister role. I used to believe AE had a strongly masculine presence. But now, I suspect it's more a case of IG having a strong little-girl presence

Why is his hand in his pocket? And should we guess it's the same with his other hand?

Why aren't his arms around her? I mean, ask yourself why. And this isn't the only photo of this kind featuring the pair of them. Compare it to photos of yourself with your man at the time. Would he have stood with his hands in his pockets? What would you have thought if he had? Do your daughter's husband or lover stand like a tin-god with his hands in his pockets as she hugs him? What would you think if he did? Be honest

Remember the interview in the garden with AE, IG and Piers Morgan? Remember little boy IG clutching AE's hand throughout? It looked awkward as hell and made him look like a mentally deficient idiot who was reliant on hanging onto AE-Mum as if his life depended on it. What was that about and why didn't Piers or the photographer quit filming to explain that in order to get the three of them in the shot, they were being compelled to show IG leaning far over in order to hold AE's hand which would look strange to viewers, particularly as IG seemed incapable of existing on his own in his own chair and as AE was seemingly so accustomed to IG's clinginess and so sensitive to his needs that she tolerated the sheer unmanliness of him

Did IG develop an overwhelming revulsion for AE during her pregnancies and afterwards? Was/is he revolted by womanliness generally, except when it applies to his mother? Is that what happened, same as Priscilla Presley claimed occurred between her and the mighty Elvis once she'd given birth? If so, no wonder AE grew more and more despondent and no wonder she wants to rip IG's guts out now

As for BW and her Pollyanna performance -- she's savvy and has friends. She didn't fall out of a rainbow. Hope she's thinking about all this, because no matter how much people choose to paint IG as the 'good' one in contrast to Bad Alice, BW knows from life experience that this can never be the case outside women's fiction. Hope she's getting in with a few questions of IG. And if she plans a long term relationship with him (I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads) she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

What??? Was your brain hacked by Alice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
(I tend to suspect there's no intimacy between them outside IG fangirls' heads)
now now, it's our Alice that non-stop described how she imagines IG/BW's sex-life, even with a poem :p
she might be wise not to contemplate having a family with him and instead cultivate into old age her virginal innocence role, for fear she and her widening thighs and hips cause him to find her as repulsive as he appears to find AE
wtf did I just read

also his pose in that photo is normal?

(the Piers interview indeed was awkward)
The way she is using those children to make herself look the victim absolutely sickens me. An eight year old does not have the capacity to think in this way. An eight year old would say your look pretty. She really is a dreadful Mother all round. What a terrible role model for those girls!
if a 7 year old thinks this sort of stuff it always makes me question what is said in this house by the parents

• Haha
Reactions: 41

This is so in depth - thanks for such a thoughtful, observing post. Lots to consider here.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
now now, it's our Alice that non-stop described how she imagines IG/BW's sex-life, even with a poem :p
wtf did I just read

if a 7 year old thinks this sort of stuff it always makes me question what is said in this house by the parents
Alice telling Elsie Ioan wouldn't have sex with her anymore sadly sounds like something Elice would actually do.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Eh, that's a bit harsh. Considering how desperate AE is to have him back, I don't think his 'unmanliness' is a big issue for her. If he is so revolted by womanliness, what's he doing with BW? He hasn't gone gay, like OP. Yes BW is a bit of a Pollyanna but the alternative is bitterness so I have to admire her for it. Also, I think they should have kids (if they want them) - why not?

I find AE repulsive and it's not her appearance that causes it. I found her repulsive when she was at her physical peak - it's her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
🤣 This was actually quite amusing.
I wouldn't call her extremely large these days. she does not make the regular media. Its only some gossip sites here in the US reporting on it. Her divorce is not being reported on in the main stream media in the US because she is not well known enough and its a run of the mill acrimonious divorce except the vindictive party is putting her stuff on SM.

Reactions: 11
That's the one! Glad I hadn't imagined it

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is this long post an attempt at a poor Alice, she has been harmed, Bianca and gaslit by Ioan....and oh, look at the manipulative Bianca? Because it is a fail.
Alice has 20 years life experience on Bianca. She lived with a boyfriend in Italy before moving on to Oliver in France. She has had years of life experience , she is no babe in the woods manipulated by others. She chose this path she is on. We all chose our life paths.
There is no there there regarding Bianca or Ioan. Alice should own her crap and her role in the demise of her marriage

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A real game-changer for Ioan career-wise would be to stay away from formulaic network TV series and start courting HBO, Showtime, and streaming platforms. He needs to show some versatility, and brush up on his American accent, a Marty Byrde, Ozark type character would do wonders for him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.