Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
She also said that she fell up some stairs going after a dropped mask but tonight she's said she flew across her garden and hit her head on the step? This is why she gets caught out, she can't remember what she's saying? I wonder if the black eye was fake haha
If she flew across the garden to get to the house, clearly she needs to upgrade her broom.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congrats @Ametrine i had to edit slightly to fit

Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, but the evidence shows she's a lying w*nker

Previous thread

View attachment 1077781
Thank you, thank you! I'm going to compose my speech using Alice's own words:

WHAT CAN I SAY????

I've worked SO hard to get where I am.

I have been around for so long and been so kind to so many.

I am the smartest person in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Lady Chaucer is at it again.
Okay, I specifically went to check out this weirdo. She claims she is the love child of - wait for it - Diana Ross's sister and Michael Jackson. She was kidnapped, stolen, smuggled out of America to protect Michael. She has written several self-published books and is constantly trying to sue the Jackson's for the inheritance she has been robbed of.

And she is clearly nuts. Alice don't care. Alice is all 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌.

These are the kind of people she rants to and know all about her children and home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

CantieQuine

Chatty Member
mAlice has had a definite and steller career in alienating, pissing off, slagging off, giving opinions, gossiping, lying and intimidating people. She will blackmail. She will sabotage. She will intrude, she will presume, she will sleep with directors to get a role. She burnt so many bridges that no one will hire her. But, but that doesna mean it gives her license to lie aboot on her butt pretending to have permission to be a sucking, foul parasite. Life isn't fair. Its not easy. She is nae entitled.. She has so let herself go, she isn't even attactive. Her actions and gross mouth are like monster hand puppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

sweetandsour2022

My sweet Alice and Alex,

I see you’re teaming up with a non-lawyer, Alice. Good move. The one you have has ethical guidelines to follow, so whatever you have up your sleeve, if it’s as dirty as I think, if he’s a good guy, he won’t bite.

Alex, the information you’ve provided is pure shit, which you would know with any legal training here in the U.S. That isn’t how an RO hearing is run. Do you think if you give the judges your unreadable blogs with all your thoughts and secret feelings and a bunch of screenshots of people telling Alice to lay off the alcohol that you’ll win? Lol!

I’m happy to see you two working so close together and slagging off Ioan in violation of the spirit of the TRO. But it won’t matter. You’re about to drown in evidence that will be dropped at the RO hearing. Alice’s shit acting won’t save her. These judges have seen it all.

And as I let Alice know, the statute of limitations is still in play for me to sue her for easy defamation. She really hurt someone close to me and, frankly, I don’t like her methods and manipulations, so as soon as I make sure Ioan’s finances won’t be affected, it’s a move under serious consideration. Better find a meaner lawyer, though, Alice. No threat, just a promise.

You two keep doing whatever it is you do with your accounts. Looking so forward to the hearing!!

GFY.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If he does that is disgusting

To be honest i meant to post earlier about the truly bonkers going-ons over at Twitter, but i’ve been waylaid searching for the bloody Kenneth Williams talking doll 😂 They give me psychiatric hospital vibes (and I used to do nursing in one, so know those vibes!) it’s just not normal behaviour in any way, shape or form!
I confess I also looked for the doll :)

NZ man: From what I can see, he must know quite well that he is making things worse for Alice. A true friend would be saying, in private, OK, this is bad but we need to keep you out of trouble now and make a plan to move forward. He's not doing that. He is enjoying the attention. He has his own interests front and centre, not hers. He discovers Bianca is ill from stress. What a thrill for him: he can use Alice to hurt Bianca and herself, all at once. The daughters are an added bonus.
This is a man who dislikes women and likes to see them harmed - he is doing violence covertly but it still makes him a violent man.

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
You can't really accuse Alice/Lupenis of stalking when you guys are currently analysing where she is from a photo

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So true. I even find myself picking up words of hers if I've just read a bunch of her tweets. It's terrible. In fact, the other day I said "the lot of them" referring to the FM's and later saw The NZ Dark Triad saying it and I was instantly disgusted with myself. 😱
I'm over here in New York now calling the garbage can a "bin" because of my time here!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Her teeth may well be being eroded by the acid in vomit. If she's drinking and passing out it will destroy the enamel very quickly.

Re: the black eye, anyone else notice her hand is badly bruised? Wonder if the bathroom door was getting headbutted that day.
EEA6C9A7-D814-49F4-917D-8DC7ACD5E8D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

cssam

I don't think I would like Alice even if she did change her ways. Too late.
I'm all for giving someone a second chance but I don't see myself ever liking her because I don't think she's got it in her to hold her hands up and admit that she's behaved appallingly. I'd actually have some respect for her if I thought she was genuinely sorry but she still thinks she's entitled to behave this way.

The way she's abused/threatened/harassed Ioan and all the cruel remarks she's made about Bianca's disability is bad enough but her kids are the ones she's hurting the most which makes her the worst kind of person in my eyes. She can bang on about how much she loves them more than Ioan, but sorry, she didn't even love them enough to put them first! She's already done them so much damage and that's the hardest thing to forgive.

• Heart
  • Angry

ButterTart

VIP Member
So Alice is saying in that video, that she was supposed to be meeting someone for dinner … who was looking after the girls 🤔
Or is it as I suspect , a made up friend , made up dinner plans & the fastest disappearing facial bruising of all time ?
She also said something like, “You were probably already at the restaurant.” Um, did she not think to call her phantom friend to tell her she wouldn’t be making it? Like … ever call her? It’s a week later. Guessing her imaginary friend has figured it out by now.

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I did not know anything about that site. I just found the article by doing a search on AE for the last 24 hours and noticed that their divorce has now been reported in the tabloids in countries like Denmark, Croatia etc.
As the other articles were pretty standard (although not siding with Alice), that blog article struck me like finally someone reporting what has really been going on.
The Johnny and Amber connection made the news fly really fast and wide. Most people don't know who Ioan and Alice are, but Depp is legit super famous and people are mighty pissed off about his situation. Well played, Gruffudd, well played.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice was auditioning in 2019, and based on those messages also in 2021, she just didnt get roles or if she did she felt they were beneath her. There wasnt much of a career to give up for.

btw regarding which J.Lo movie she auditioned for. It cant be Marry Me, coz that finished in 2020, Shotgun Wedding finished in Spring 2021. If I had to guess it would be "The Mother" which started shooting in January in the Canaries and Vancouver, or Atlas which is set to start shooting in Vancouver too. So clearly she wasnt only looking in the skint LA market. She simply isnt in-demand (never really was, her career is filled with low budget productions and guest/minor roles, even if her relationships initially gave her a boost to get good roles), should check options for a 2nd career.
A few months ago I saw that the very talented actress Alison Lohman (Drag Me To Hell, Matchstick Men) stopped acting is now offering virtual acting classes. She's married and has kids, but is still working and contributing to her family. She's a good ten years younger than Alice too. The reality is it's harder for actresses to get roles when they become older than about 35.

Alice could have done something like that, or she could have leveraged her reasonably large social media following and become an influencer. The divorce wouldn't have hurt that, she could just have reinvented herself as a divorced mommy influencer entering a new chapter of her life, and her followers probably would have increased.

welp

VIP Member
Alice was auditioning in 2019, and based on those messages also in 2021, she just didnt get roles or if she did she felt they were beneath her. There wasnt much of a career to give up for.

btw regarding which J.Lo movie she auditioned for. It cant be Marry Me, coz that finished in 2020, Shotgun Wedding finished in Spring 2021. If I had to guess it would be "The Mother" which started shooting in January in the Canaries and Vancouver, or Atlas which is set to start shooting in Vancouver too. So clearly she wasnt only looking in the skint LA market. She simply isnt in-demand (never really was, her career is filled with low budget productions and guest/minor roles, even if her relationships initially gave her a boost to get good roles), should check options for a 2nd career.