Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I also think some of her FM'S have adopted the tone of their idol.
So true. I even find myself picking up words of hers if I've just read a bunch of her tweets. It's terrible. In fact, the other day I said "the lot of them" referring to the FM's and later saw The NZ Dark Triad saying it and I was instantly disgusted with myself. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did mentioned later that only 3 out of about 200 friends (now she suddenly has friends) backed off from her

anyway, this tweet is also nice, casually she forgot her kids here
View attachment 1078978
But apparently Ioan “married up” to take advantage of her money & connections, yet she admits here she came from nothing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised Alice hasn’t started cash grabbing from her supporters with a gofundme.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Alice hasn’t started cash grabbing from her supporters with a gofundme.
I think she’s probably tried to hint at this but never truly gone with it, I think the cameo is a start tbh, she’s testing the water

night all ❤ I can’t have any more fun I have to go to bed ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So true. I even find myself picking up words of hers if I've just read a bunch of her tweets. It's terrible. In fact, the other day I said "the lot of them" referring to the FM's and later saw The NZ Dark Triad saying it and I was instantly disgusted with myself. 😱
I'm over here in New York now calling the garbage can a "bin" because of my time here!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sure that was in the messages in the TRO files that it was being set up. Let me have a look though.

Reactions: 16
Ah @claudiarocks , you're back. It hasn't escaped my notice that your return coincides perfectly with Alice's latest appearance. This can mean only 1 thing . . . YOU'RE TONE!!! (good to have you back, I've missed snorting like an idiot at your posts)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lupenis has been threatening to tell Malice’s story for how long now? You had your chance many times wolf fool but you never did. Just hinting on Twitter won’t make anyone with an above average IQ. change their minds now. Unless they don’t want the truth.
I feel that Lupenis has not quite finished. He's probably just off readjusting his briefs.😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Where has Kiersten gone? She was one of the main abusers along side Alice Oct -Nov. she is the one that went after me. Have not seen her for a while. Horrible horrible person. (Haven’t put her full name, still not sure if allowed, delete if against rules)
Saw her on Twitter recently I think 🤔, or it might’ve been Insta 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s ticking all the boxes there for an (?acute) manic episode. Pressurized speech, flight of ideas, easily distractable, high energy, singular goal/task focus (cameo), illusion of grandiosity. She needs to get herself checked in somewhere fast. 😬
She seemed very manic to me as well. I was with a friend when she experienced one and that was very much the behavior.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Also: what does "porous teeth" mean?
Pourous teeth...UK does not have flouride in its water like the US. So it creates "soft" teeth.
Plus, she had her teeth filed for the veneers. And finally, the alcohol is eroding her enamel and destroying her gums..😶🤤☹

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That black eye would not have disappeared in that amount of time. No f**king way. Especially not in someone who’s an alcoholic.
She also said that she fell up some stairs going after a dropped mask but tonight she's said she flew across her garden and hit her head on the step? This is why she gets caught out, she can't remember what she's saying? I wonder if the black eye was fake haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay, her black eye is almost gone. this was definitely not completely real then

Not cameo freezing her account because she is lazy 😭

Kiersten Warren? I would say she is a better known actress than Alice (although like Alice her husband is more famous)

But yeah, agreed about her
Notice how she’s explaining away the wine stained teeth we mentioned on here 😉… Hi Alice! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.