Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even do Cameos! Would you pay for an acting class from her??
Method, dahling. I keep expecting to wake up and realise it's all been a dream (like Bobby in Dallas - young'uns might need to Googles) or that it's a piece of performance art, the like of which we've never experienced. Of course, the desperate would pay for that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, according to her, she puts the children first, very much so actually. After all, she considers the kids to be extensions of herself, so....

Will she be reimbursing people who paid her?
No. Cameo credits it to your account so you can use it for someone else. Total scam.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ioan spent a year talking to Alice from August to December 2020 when he told her he didn't love her through to the end of July 2021 when he finally blocked her texts and emails and said he would only communicate through OFW. What Alice means by refusing to talk to her is refusing to allow her to change his mind. She wasn't interested in communicating about the children. She was interested in threatening, berating, and insulting him.
On May 23rd she sent him 30 texts over a 5 hour period when Elsie was with him. After the 19th one, she said 'just one more thing' and proceeded to send another 11.
  • Told him to 'stop saying thankyou' because he was using it in a 'putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority'.
  • Berated him about work
  • Told him his manager 'didn't believe' in him.
  • Told him to stop spending money 'whining' to his lawyers about her
  • Told him she had shown 3 rich friends his attorney correspondence and they were backing her for loans
  • Told him he thought his attorney was his 'mommy'
  • Told him Ella was terrified he was going to spend all 'our' money on lawyers
  • Said that he had told Ella she wouldn't be able to go to her school in August 'going against every bit of parenting advice' (yet Ella knows about lawyers?)
  • Called him a 'pussy'
  • Said Elsie 'DREADS' going to his house
  • Threatened to 'tell the world' about his cocaine use
  • Threatened to show videos about his cocaine use to his attorneys if he complained to them about the texts she was sending
  • Called his attorney 'Queefster'
  • Insulted his brother and sister
  • Told him he had made her unhappy for the entire 20 years they were together
  • Said his acting career was over
  • Said he 'CHOSE MUMMY'
  • Told him his 'ex-friend' 'Hoi Boi' (Matthew Rhys) already hated him when she met him because Ioan was a selfish narcissist
  • Told him he would spend the rest of his days in a tiny box, begging for money
  • Beat him over the head with Matthew Rhys's success
  • 'Sometimes you back the wrong horse 🤷‍♀️' implying that she could have chosen Matthew had she wanted
  • Said he made her pause her labour while he brushed his teeth
  • 'Oh one last thing' :rolleyes: threatens Ioan's sibling's flats
  • Said was waiting on a call back from his parents who were upset he was spending money on lawyers rather than sorting it out between themselves 🤣
  • Her car insurance was going to double, he was going to have to pay for her medical, he was going to lose Capital Gains tax on the sale of the house when they divorce
  • She was going to call the UK tabloids if he 'threw her out of the house'
  • Threatened to ruin his reputation
  • Told him to warn the cast and crew that she had them on tape discussing how much cocaine they had bought
  • Told him all the texts she had sent were his fault for undertaking 'this divorce with such animosity and not speaking to her
[End scene]

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm gonna catch flack here, but I don't care. They only reason Keiser "figured her out" is because Alice went after Meghan Markle.
She goes after everybody who goes after MM. And she capes heavily for all other women abusing men, like Angelina and Amber Heard. If Alice was a Meghan supporter, Keiser would conveniently ignore all evidence against her and keep deleting comments that claim the opposite.
There, got that off my chest.
As you were.
I did not know anything about that site. I just found the article by doing a search on AE for the last 24 hours and noticed that their divorce has now been reported in the tabloids in countries like Denmark, Croatia etc.
As the other articles were pretty standard (although not siding with Alice), that blog article struck me like finally someone reporting what has really been going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You would think there will be a NDA added to a settlement somewhere?
I know, the trouble is she would just keep using socks as nothing will keep malice from her mission to destroy Yo.
All the hours spent & energy expended spewing bile on SM that should be spent on being a present & genuinely loving parent to the girls.
But then she was like this on SM long before they came along. Narcs do need their supply. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My favourite Alice accusation is the one where she is bitching that Ioan is a careful driver when he's got kids in the car.
That and that teaching kids to say Thank you is abuse. She sounds like a villain from Teletubbies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I'm gonna catch flack here, but I don't care. They only reason Keiser "figured her out" is because Alice went after Meghan Markle.
She goes after everybody who goes after MM. And she capes heavily for all other women abusing men, like Angelina and Amber Heard. If Alice was a Meghan supporter, Keiser would conveniently ignore all evidence against her and keep deleting comments that claim the opposite.
There, got that off my chest.
As you were.
i think so too. She actually posted that following this when their first 2022 coverage went up: This is actually the first time I’ve covered Alice and Ioan’s situation in 2022. By the late fall of 2021, it was already getting very sad. I was genuinely unsettled by Alice’s public escalations and threats, and it was clear that she either didn’t know or didn’t care that her behavior was beyond inappropriate and crossed a line into abusive. By November of last year, I even felt like… if Alice continues to harass him and abuse him so openly, she’s in real danger of losing custody of the kids. She’s clearly harming them emotionally too. My hope is that Ioan gets the restraining order and then goes for full custody. It’s going to be a really long process. Ioan knows that too. Hopefully he’s prepared for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did not know anything about that site. I just found the article by doing a search on AE for the last 24 hours and noticed that their divorce has now been reported in the tabloids in countries like Denmark, Croatia etc.
As the other articles were pretty standard (although not siding with Alice), that blog article struck me like finally someone reporting what has really been going on.
The Johnny and Amber connection made the news fly really fast and wide. Most people don't know who Ioan and Alice are, but Depp is legit super famous and people are mighty pissed off about his situation. Well played, Gruffudd, well played.

Reactions: 36
Probably not even that much. Remember Cameo takes a commission and if they order through the Cameo app on an Apple device, there is another significant chunk that goes. I think she may have earned roughly USD$400 after various commissions.
And before tax. Uncle Sam wants his cut. And presumably the agent if she has an agent...

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have one of Alice's old tweets where she is absolutely off her face? Because this looks way too familiar.
nah its not her writing style imo.

god this comment is idiotic. SHE is ripping into him, since the very start. stop normalizing abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine if Alice says she was just researching a role and that’s why she’s been doing it

method acting

I would die laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.