Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m with @IHateHadargoyle, there is NO WAY her black eye could have cleared up that fast!
She has sunk to new lows making herself up to look battered, dirty disgusting witch!

There are women out there being beaten to death every day and she used eyeshadow to make a bruise, she is completely off her rocker
I can still see faded bruises under that make up & filter?

Reactions: 11
Alice is going to be furious about the trip to Wales. She can't rant on social media so the kids will be getting the worst of it. 'Daddy's taken Bianca to Wales, he should have taken you two, you haven't seen your grandparents for years but he loves her best, he's probably going to propose'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So we have seen a pattern of Alice choosing one thing (Gloria, E's school) when it was Ioan's money, but refusing to pay for it herself.

We know she's demanded I pay for her lawyer.

I'm guessing he's pricey and that AE will ditch him if she has to pay herself (especially as bills to date will take a large chunk of the saving she built up as a child).

When do we find out if she is to be liable for her own legal fees?

Also...is she seriously suggesting that I pay for her lawyer to defend her from accusations of harassment in the RO?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it does bother her. The prospect of Bianca getting along with Ioan's family will eat at her, even if she hates her MiL. Tho she probably prays Gill makes Bianca suffer like she made her suffer or something. (No, I don't believe she will nor that she did.)
Her so called suffering was of her own making because she is/was so jealous of Ioan's relationship with his mother. She's an emotional vampire. The Gruffs are well rid of her. Let them enjoy their ray of sunshine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, we all know how that one went down. Not at all.
I would imagine he will be there since it's a full hearing to get a permanent restraining order. He m
But SO SOON after treatment? How did they safely get her there? I thought she had a few more days in hospital…
Steroid treatment takes down the inflammation, thus the pain. It's fast-acting if she was in the hospital receiving it through IV. It's pretty fast-acting even just taking as a Medrol Dosepak

Reactions: 6
So we have seen a pattern of Alice choosing one thing (Gloria, E's school) when it was Ioan's money, but refusing to pay for it herself.

I'm guessing he's pricey and that AE will ditch him if she has to pay herself (especially as bills to date will take a large chunk of the saving she built up as a child).

Also...is she seriously suggesting that I pay for her lawyer to defend her from accusations of harassment in the RO?
It's actually quite common that the better earning spouse pays part of your legal costs (20-50 %), as absurd it sounds. but to pay all of it is crazy, will never be granted. But Alice made the highest demands possible anyway.

pretty sure that bit will be decided towards the end

Reactions: 12

Got confused for a moment with your use of "I" and thought Ioan had joined us on Tattle. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

She will tit a brick if the judge orders her to pay her own costs defending the RO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He may have taken her fer his mum ti help, so she could rest and heal up?
I think it was more likely a planned trip and the steroid treatment reduced the pain and inflammation enough to where they felt they didn't have to cancel their travel plans. Maybe he has an audition over there, so he is combining work and visiting family. Although, with the pandemic and all, auditions have been done remotely. So that's probably not the case, unless he is looking for an agent over there and has meetings.

I'm just guessing, Alice and FMs. :p I have no idea if the trip is work-related.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a shame he couldn't bring the two girls to spend time with their grandparents ☹
Damn you Alice for depriving those two children of spending time with their families. If you think they will thank you when they're older your in for one hell of a shock.
They're in school anyway right now.

🎶 but who is taking care
of lovely bubba bear?
i’m pretty fuckin jealous
they get to tarry there 🎶
Ioan actually has a lot of friends in LA, unlike Alice, who would be happy to look after Bubba Bear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wales is such a therapeutic place for your body and mind , I love North Wales one of the most beautiful places in the UK, I also love the Scottish Highlands. Breathtaking beauty I'm sure IG and BW will regroup their thoughts there.
I live in N Wales and can see Snowdon from our garden.....🥰.....20 mins and I can either be at the beach or in the mountains ....used to live in Leeds and then Glasgow and dont miss city life at all!
All this fresh mountain air would do wonders for Bianca

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.