Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sweet Alice and Alex,

I see you’re teaming up with a non-lawyer, Alice. Good move. The one you have has ethical guidelines to follow, so whatever you have up your sleeve, if it’s as dirty as I think, if he’s a good guy, he won’t bite.

Alex, the information you’ve provided is pure tit, which you would know with any legal training here in the U.S. That isn’t how an RO hearing is run. Do you think if you give the judges your unreadable blogs with all your thoughts and secret feelings and a bunch of screenshots of people telling Alice to lay off the alcohol that you’ll win? Lol!

I’m happy to see you two working so close together and slagging off Ioan in violation of the spirit of the TRO. But it won’t matter. You’re about to drown in evidence that will be dropped at the RO hearing. Alice’s tit acting won’t save her. These judges have seen it all.

And as I let Alice know, the statute of limitations is still in play for me to sue her for easy defamation. She really hurt someone close to me and, frankly, I don’t like her methods and manipulations, so as soon as I make sure Ioan’s finances won’t be affected, it’s a move under serious consideration. Better find a meaner lawyer, though, Alice. No threat, just a promise.

You two keep doing whatever it is you do with your accounts. Looking so forward to the hearing!!

GFY.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh dear, Lupin: show us on the doll where Alice touched you.
OMG I just inhaled my wine & peed my pants at the same time!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry for all the emojis but that’s pure gold!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And my dog’s just left the room to give her ears a rest!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited for grammar ‘cos I’m anal like that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't she realize that she can't hide behind a sock account? She's too obvious. And likely too many sharp ones in. Amazing.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.