Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth may well be being eroded by the acid in vomit. If she's drinking and passing out it will destroy the enamel very quickly.

Re: the black eye, anyone else notice her hand is badly bruised? Wonder if the bathroom door was getting headbutted that day.
EEA6C9A7-D814-49F4-917D-8DC7ACD5E8D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Her teeth may well be being eroded by the acid in vomit. If she's drinking and passing out it will destroy the enamel very quickly.

Re: the black eye, anyone else notice her hand is badly bruised? Wonder if the bathroom door was getting headbutted that day.View attachment 1079182
Oooh well spotted! So maybe she did put her hand out when she fell. I’d say she was like an upturned turtle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Re: the black eye, anyone else notice her hand is badly bruised? Wonder if the bathroom door was getting headbutted that day.View attachment 1079182
She very probably had a meltdown and smashed up the place because she knows she's not going to win this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She really needs a softer lip color. That lipstick does nothing for her. She's no longer 20.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Addiction to being loved and adored by strangers at all cost. It runs deep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My bin man called me out last week cause there was cheese on a pizza box In the cardboard bin … I was like where we at brother washing cardboard ? First world problems 🤦🏻‍♀️🥃
I'm really good about recycling until I noticed my neighbour didn't even bother with no consequences. I didn't take piss, I checked with the bin men who all loved my Mum and they took what I could bear to part with while turning the other eye

Reactions: 6
Addiction to being loved and adored by strangers at all cost. It runs deep.
Addiction will destroy all that you love every time … and then kick it’s arse … it’s the worst disease I’m rarely serious as you know but Yey it’s the worse 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Could Ioan sue Lorraine now? Don’t think he would cos it wouldn’t look good but could he?

Reactions: 9
Boy do I have thoughts.

Who goes on their social media and makes an incredibly hyper (possibly manic) video about making Cameos after they've been served with a TRO for domestic abuse like nothing has happened? Wouldn't a normal person lay low and do the work to start sorting out the mess they're in? Feel a sense of shame after their toxic, bullying, and threatening behavior was exposed? And with a magically disappearing black eye no less. 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is gaslighting the masses. It is so confusing. I just can't with this woman. She lives in an altered state of reality.
Brilliant! Exactly what she is (trying to) do.

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised Alice hasn’t started cash grabbing from her supporters with a gofundme.
There was talk of it. But neither Alice nor any of her aerial primates have the 2nd brain cell needed to take action.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.