Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lupenis is a witness so am I. Right?
In fact, I bet Ioan would relish having our @welp’s detective skills for himself. I would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I believe her about the back eye. I’m just not sure if she made the eye look worse with make up or not. It’s just so Alice to go out and realise she needs to run back inside and in her wasted state fall flat on her face. To me the story makes complete sense.

Reactions: 20
Boy do I have thoughts.

Who goes on their social media and makes an incredibly hyper (possibly manic) video about making Cameos after they've been served with a TRO for domestic abuse like nothing has happened? Wouldn't a normal person lay low and do the work to start sorting out the mess they're in? Feel a sense of shame after their toxic, bullying, and threatening behavior was exposed? And with a magically disappearing black eye no less. 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is gaslighting the masses. It is so confusing. I just can't with this woman. She lives in an altered state of reality.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She also said that she fell up some stairs going after a dropped mask but tonight she's said she flew across her garden and hit her head on the step? This is why she gets caught out, she can't remember what she's saying? I wonder if the black eye was fake haha
If she flew across the garden to get to the house, clearly she needs to upgrade her broom.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She hasn’t been deprived of a damned education. Just saved from not knowing what the real world is like as in regular school.
My daughter went to public school and was in gifted and talented from elementary “primary school.” She went to a great university and now has a career that pays extremely well. All big E is deprived of is her father and of a normally functioning mother. Nothing else. Stupid wolf man.
Not to mention it sounds like she was only in private school for one year. One. And it isn’t a critical year (i.e., senior year, trying to get into university/college).

Reactions: 20
I believe her about the back eye. I’m just not sure if she made the eye look worse with make up or not. It’s just so Alice to go out and realise she needs to run back inside and in her wasted state fall flat on her face. To me the story makes complete sense.
It did for me as well until I realized you'd have to have something hit you in the eye to get a black eye like that. I speak from experience (heel in eye in yoga class 🙄). And I noticed that she was wearing frosted yellow eye makeup in the black eye video.

Black eyes take 3-4 weeks to disappear. Yes, at a minimum it was possibly exaggerated. Who knows.

Reactions: 22
So Alice is saying in that video, that she was supposed to be meeting someone for dinner … who was looking after the girls 🤔
Or is it as I suspect , a made up friend , made up dinner plans & the fastest disappearing facial bruising of all time ?

Reactions: 24
I am done with this awful woman even that video was her attempt at goading Ioan, starting off with an apology… about cameos and ending with ‘if you don’t hate me, buy my videos’

I wish we could have an Alice courtroom bingo card of all the evidence she is going to get dismissed including illegal recordings of Ioan. She is not even smart enough to realise the utter rubbish she will bring along will make her look even worse

———————————————————————
A: “MY LORD, I PRESENT TO YOU…” *presses play on a muffled recording of Ioan talking about an Australian man buying drugs*

Judge: “Ms Evans this is not Law and Order and no you can’t play this tape it’s an illegal recording. Now get back to the TRO, evidence, did you call Miss Wallace ‘a bogan gippo?’, threaten to get her deported and track down her abusive ex husband to find information about her? Did you tell Mr Gruffudd that you would make a fake abuse diary?”

A: *death stare at judge with bottom lip pouted out*
“I will not be silenced! My husband has refused to help me when when I had a RAT in my PRIUS! What kind of man abandons his wife children to be eaten by rats! I have freedom of speech! I will not be patronised by a man saying please and thank you to me! 98% of my friends agree with me, I am the smartest person in LA, I am so kind I give make up away to poor housewives and offer free cameos re-records. Ioan doesn’t even interact with his fans! I have more followers on Insta! They hate him! I only ever asked of him to do exactly what I asked of him and he just wouldn’t do it! Yes I sent him 56 messages in one day but if he had replied I would NEVER have sent the other 55! I got BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY. It’s all Gills fault!

J: “Ms Evans that is quite enough. Who is your legal council, I suggest you discuss with them immediately how to proceed without causing a scene”

THE WOLF ENTERS STAGE LEFT, VIA ALICES MELTED MAC BOOK SCREEN ON ZOOM

Lupine: *blanket draped around shoulders, long pale fingers with dirty nails drum on the keyboard, the room goes cold*
“Reveal yourself Gruffudd, your reckoning time is nigh. Silence breakers from around the globe stand with us now. We will prevail over the evil sins you have committed against Alice”

J: “Get out of my courtroom immediately shut that laptop”

Lupine: “all truths can be revealed via the blog, the dark triad will be befallen by midnight tonight….”

A: “I will only be leaving this courtroom today with 90% of his pension, the house, an apology for being mean about my fibro, a deportation order for Bianca as she is a psychopath, full custody of the Official Ioan Gruffudd fan club and visitation of the kids to ONLY take place inside the pool at our house. That is what the children want, and what they want I will give to them.”

TO BE CONTINUED….

————————————————————-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So Alice is saying in that video, that she was supposed to be meeting someone for dinner … who was looking after the girls 🤔
Or is it as I suspect , a made up friend , made up dinner plans & the fastest disappearing facial bruising of all time ?
She also said something like, “You were probably already at the restaurant.” Um, did she not think to call her phantom friend to tell her she wouldn’t be making it? Like … ever call her? It’s a week later. Guessing her imaginary friend has figured it out by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She also said that she fell up some stairs going after a dropped mask but tonight she's said she flew across her garden and hit her head on the step? This is why she gets caught out, she can't remember what she's saying? I wonder if the black eye was fake haha
And she missed meeting her friend for dinner! I wonder who was babysitting the girls????

ETA… Sorry, this has been addressed several times now!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I slagged off my sister today because I was annoyed with her! 😂😂
Many years ago, I took part in a NATO exercise. The officer in charge of my watch was a young Netherlands Navy officer who kept a notebook handy to write down all the UK colloquialisms he heard so that he could amaze his friends with his English when he got home. He was particularly delighted when our senior officer from the German Navy was referred to as a waste of space 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.