Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does that is disgusting

To be honest i meant to post earlier about the truly bonkers going-ons over at Twitter, but i’ve been waylaid searching for the bloody Kenneth Williams talking doll 😂 They give me psychiatric hospital vibes (and I used to do nursing in one, so know those vibes!) it’s just not normal behaviour in any way, shape or form!
😂
@Georgie883 Did you find the doll? This is it, they're on eBay as collectibles. 🥰
Screenshot_20220222-152130_eBay.jpg

Edit to tag Georgie 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1645543490419.png

Just been reading an article in the DM about Ronan Keating and his ex meeting at an event for their daughter, Ronan being accompanied by his new wife. This comment stood out! Whilst it is clear Ronan and his ex wife aren't on the best of terms, they have managed to be polite to each other for the sake of their children, and not a bit of public drama in sight. If that had been Alice there and Ioan turned up with Bianca, you'd see the steam coming out of her ears from space!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Loopy wondering what tit to write next to get good boy pats from Alice.
Another poster mentioned earlier how creepy Loopy's obsession with IG is.
I suspect he's like that one guy friend that girls have, who has been friend-zoned for eternity and is passively (or in this case, actively) aggressive at the other guy who got to sleep with the woman of his dreams.

10/10 the pics he has of Alice hanging off his walls are from 10-12 years ago, definitely not the way she looks now. But he is still happy that a formerly attractive woman wants to be his friend.
Sad creature

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another poster mentioned earlier how creepy Loopy's obsession with IG is.
I suspect he's like that one guy friend that girls have, who has been friend-zoned for eternity and is passively (or in this case, actively) aggressive at the other guy who got to sleep with the woman of his dreams.

10/10 the pics he has of Alice hanging off his walls are from 10-12 years ago, definitely not the way she looks now. But he is still happy that a formerly attractive woman wants to be his friend.
Sad creature
🤣 friend-zoned for eternity .. i think that is it! But sadly, the loser is still holding on to (futile) hope that she will one day see him as manly as Brad Pitt (specifically thinking Achilles in Troy).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just took a leeetle break from work and had a glance about on twitter.

Ooof. Oooof.

I would argue that there is enough evidence that AE has broken the RO by way of third parties. I would also argue that she doesn't understand how damaging this weird wolf man is to her whole situation.

He knows facts about this case that aren't online. For example, location of IG and BW. He had to get this information from someone, and logically, that someone is AE.

He has then gone on to dismiss her BW illness, insinuate she's faking it, called IG abusive multiple times, called him a bad father and that he doesn't love his children. He's acting as a mouthpiece and it's obvious to... everyone. Which just is not good for her.

I reckon lots of screenshots are happening, lots of documentation and it's really not good for her.

I think I'm a bit addicted to this because I've worked within the field of family and criminal law before for a fair while and I've just not seen someone screw themselves over to this extent and for so long a period and involving so many people? It's like watching a car crash, you just can't look away.

Edit: I'm also guaranteeing that they are documenting BW illness extensively - forming links between her decline and with what is being said about her online via AE mouthpieces and the hate that attracts. I honestly think she could have a claim against AE at the end of this, as there it is reasonable to believe that AE actions have led to BW illness being triggered and that AE would have a better understanding of this than your average layperson, due to her medical condition and similar triggers. She would have known the consequences of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If he does that is disgusting

To be honest i meant to post earlier about the truly bonkers going-ons over at Twitter, but i’ve been waylaid searching for the bloody Kenneth Williams talking doll 😂 They give me psychiatric hospital vibes (and I used to do nursing in one, so know those vibes!) it’s just not normal behaviour in any way, shape or form!
I confess I also looked for the doll :)

NZ man: From what I can see, he must know quite well that he is making things worse for Alice. A true friend would be saying, in private, OK, this is bad but we need to keep you out of trouble now and make a plan to move forward. He's not doing that. He is enjoying the attention. He has his own interests front and centre, not hers. He discovers Bianca is ill from stress. What a thrill for him: he can use Alice to hurt Bianca and herself, all at once. The daughters are an added bonus.
This is a man who dislikes women and likes to see them harmed - he is doing violence covertly but it still makes him a violent man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Quick question to those who understand US law better than I do - I think there was something about AE having financial liabilities if her abuse caused costs? Does that mean B could ask for some of her medical bills to be paid?

Reactions: 6
I hope she keeps up all the passive-aggressive likes and emojis and clearly providing information to others. It’s good for Ioan’s case.

Reactions: 15
Oh my! I have so much catching up to do but relieved to see a community that can see this for what it is! Kept my eye on Twitter at the time and couldn't understand the support? Anyways will catch up later just wanted to say hi, also is that lipstick on her nose??? After watching the vid I've concluded she must have been drinking from a large glass of wine (shocker) and the lipstick on the glass bumped her snout, it's not a Hollywood look
Snout. I bleeping love it! 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm catching up but what the hell? Alice has green teeth? How is it possible to have 98% her friends think she's amazeballs or whatever when she doesn't have friends? How is she not in jail yet? How has Loopy not exploded from sheer stupidity?

So many questions.

That black eye would not have disappeared in that amount of time. No f**king way. Especially not in someone who’s an alcoholic.
I had a teeny dog bite and it took 3 weeks to go away. AE must have some magic cream :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
even the recording evidence for DV wont be believed with how she kept saying the past months that the marriage was wonderful and it all ended suddenly (especially if her recordings dont show any excessive abuse). It's way more likely to get her sued.

Ioan's recordings are a voice mail Alice sent to him and a video she put up on IG, those are admissible. She would be very stupid to submit any audio to the court unless it's a voicemail.
We'll see as she's not the smartest person in the room.

If she has recorded him yelling, she could say it's verbal abuse. Whether the Judge agrees is another matter.

Reactions: 6
as a side note, i just found a really recent pap shot of Ioan wearing a coat i bleeping NEED??? 😍 put in a spoiler so as not to expand our lovely thread.

D85F18B0-4882-4084-9030-FE5634041BDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We'll see as she's not the smartest person in the room.

If she has recorded him yelling, she could say it's verbal abuse. Whether the Judge agrees is another matter.
I am guessing he’s been too smart to get caught like that. He knew from 2020 he wanted to leave … I suspect he’s been very careful around her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.