Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lupaper is a fantasist, a Walter Mitty.
Alice you backed the wrong horse again you silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ioan spent a year talking to Alice from August to December 2020 when he told her he didn't love her through to the end of July 2021 when he finally blocked her texts and emails and said he would only communicate through OFW. What Alice means by refusing to talk to her is refusing to allow her to change his mind. She wasn't interested in communicating about the children. She was interested in threatening, berating, and insulting him.
On May 23rd she sent him 30 texts over a 5 hour period when Elsie was with him. After the 19th one, she said 'just one more thing' and proceeded to send another 11.
  • Told him to 'stop saying thankyou' because he was using it in a 'putridly condescending manner to indicate superiority'.
  • Berated him about work
  • Told him his manager 'didn't believe' in him.
  • Told him to stop spending money 'whining' to his lawyers about her
  • Told him she had shown 3 rich friends his attorney correspondence and they were backing her for loans
  • Told him he thought his attorney was his 'mommy'
  • Told him Ella was terrified he was going to spend all 'our' money on lawyers
  • Said that he had told Ella she wouldn't be able to go to her school in August 'going against every bit of parenting advice' (yet Ella knows about lawyers?)
  • Called him a 'pussy'
  • Said Elsie 'DREADS' going to his house
  • Threatened to 'tell the world' about his cocaine use
  • Threatened to show videos about his cocaine use to his attorneys if he complained to them about the texts she was sending
  • Called his attorney 'Queefster'
  • Insulted his brother and sister
  • Told him he had made her unhappy for the entire 20 years they were together
  • Said his acting career was over
  • Said he 'CHOSE MUMMY'
  • Told him his 'ex-friend' 'Hoi Boi' (Matthew Rhys) already hated him when she met him because Ioan was a selfish narcissist
  • Told him he would spend the rest of his days in a tiny box, begging for money
  • Beat him over the head with Matthew Rhys's success
  • 'Sometimes you back the wrong horse 🤷‍♀️' implying that she could have chosen Matthew had she wanted
  • Said he made her pause her labour while he brushed his teeth
  • 'Oh one last thing' :rolleyes: threatens Ioan's sibling's flats
  • Said was waiting on a call back from his parents who were upset he was spending money on lawyers rather than sorting it out between themselves 🤣
  • Her car insurance was going to double, he was going to have to pay for her medical, he was going to lose Capital Gains tax on the sale of the house when they divorce
  • She was going to call the UK tabloids if he 'threw her out of the house'
  • Threatened to ruin his reputation
  • Told him to warn the cast and crew that she had them on tape discussing how much cocaine they had bought
  • Told him all the texts she had sent were his fault for undertaking 'this divorce with such animosity and not speaking to her
My heart breaks for Yo. 💔 Can you imagine the stress of living with that constant barrage day in day out. 😞 I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers from PTSD. And yet people still feel sympathy for this bleeping abusive witch? It beggars belief. 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I fully believe Malice didn’t get a job mainly because she was a drunk and couldn’t hold down a job or couldn’t continue to drink if she got one. That and she’s lazy like other Tattlers said.
And don’t forget she had a falling out with a casting director & her agent!!!

Reactions: 23
Lupaper is a fantasist, a Walter Mitty.
Alice you backed the wrong horse again you silly mare.
Are you calling him a filly? A mare? He is NOT a lady, lady. He is NOT a woman. How dare you call him a woman and thereby insult him? Now, shoo. 🏇

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My favourite Alice accusation is the one where she is bitching that Ioan is a careful driver when he's got kids in the car.
That and that teaching kids to say Thank you is abuse. She sounds like a villain from Teletubbies.
It’s no surprise considering she drives like she imagines she’s doing bumper cars “especially when parking” and goes on trips with a hungry rat as a passenger.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And don’t forget she had a falling out with a casting director & her agent!!!
Is there anyone she hasn’t had a falling out with at this point? Wouldn’t surprise me if her current lawyers don’t survive the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably not even that much. Remember Cameo takes a commission and if they order through the Cameo app on an Apple device, there is another significant chunk that goes. I think she may have earned roughly USD$400 after various commissions.
Only another $299,600 left for her to earn this year then. She'd better get moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Johnny and Amber connection made the news fly really fast and wide. Most people don't know who Ioan and Alice are, but Depp is legit super famous and people are mighty pissed off about his situation. Well played, Gruffudd, well played.
Yep.

Also, I have no doubt that this part is true too.

Many of Alice's fans say that he cant add this part because he has no proof even if it happened (he does say it happened when they were still living together, so it makes sense to not have proof here), but this is not how restraining order hearings work. Domestic violence cases always work under the Preponderance of Evidence standard: It all depends on the judge to decide if he finds the point in question based on how the case is represented to him more or less likely to be true. And given the various threatening messages in the Exhibits the judge will no doubt believe that Alice made the Amber Heard and Gone Girl threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yep.

Many of Alice's fans say that he cant add this part because he has no proof even if it happened (he does say it happened when they were still living together, so it makes sense to not have proof here), but this is not how restraining order hearings work. Domestic violence cases always work under the Preponderance of Evidence standard: It all depends on the judge to decide if he finds the point in question based on how the case is represented to him more or less likely to be true. And given the various threatening messages in the Exhibits the judge will no doubt believe that Alice made the Amber Heard and Gone Girl threats.
In the request for the TRO, he also says he has hundreds of examples and that he prepared to present more (including voice mails she left him) at the hearing. What we have read is a small fraction of what he could present just from the last year or two alone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't believe so. Here in Los Angeles the courts are now open to the public and hearings are taking place in person. Restraining order hearings are also open to the public as multiples cases are heard during one court session. I have just recently done some research. My intention is to attend on March 11. I have a long time love of the law and our justice system. I find court hearings fascinating. I have a friend who is a civil court judge here in LA. We met in a writing workshop. 😎
WHAT??!! Oh wow @Mad Betty, we’ll have a ‘Turd on the Ground’💩 (so to speak) in court. Great work!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I would be interested to see his responses, I think the FM’s are saying he’s been cutting and pasting. This would be a really silly move though wouldn’t it, because he would know she’s filing a response

Reactions: 11
I would be interested to see his responses, I think the FM’s are saying he’s been cutting and pasting. This would be a really silly move though wouldn’t it, because he would know she’s filing a response
Isn't the point that he wasn't responding at all?

Reactions: 13
I don't think I would like Alice even if she did change her ways. Too late.
I'm all for giving someone a second chance but I don't see myself ever liking her because I don't think she's got it in her to hold her hands up and admit that she's behaved appallingly. I'd actually have some respect for her if I thought she was genuinely sorry but she still thinks she's entitled to behave this way.

The way she's abused/threatened/harassed Ioan and all the cruel remarks she's made about Bianca's disability is bad enough but her kids are the ones she's hurting the most which makes her the worst kind of person in my eyes. She can bang on about how much she loves them more than Ioan, but sorry, she didn't even love them enough to put them first! She's already done them so much damage and that's the hardest thing to forgive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Yep.

It was still smart of him to include that in his evidence. The message got out loud and clear.

Reactions: 20
Betty Broderick has huge support nowadays for killing her ex-husband and his 2nd wife. Those who still support Alice will likely support her no matter what she will do. Some people just are like this

she can talk but she cant witch around or tell untruths
Here is the difference between the abuser and the abused. One of the worst things about my marriage was being constantly accused of cheating. At the same time being told I was lucky he bought me off the parents front yard where they had me for sale.

As revelations started during the divorce, I'm thinking you can all probably guess who the real cheater was.

He was "engaged" to someone before the sheriff's even dragged him out of the house (at the time there were no reports of physical abuse - of course there weren't. He worked on the State Troopers cars and they would just show up and chastise me!

That engagement didn't work out so he then got engaged to a woman who had been one of my friends for 20 years. They did get married. She got a perm to look like my curls and literally WORE MY CLOTHES. He would steal some of my favorite clothes everyday and deny any knowledge of them to the judge. I still miss my brown leather bomber...

But let me tell you - I breathed the biggest sigh of relief when I heard he got married. It still didn't stop the harassment and court hearings over property for a long time but I felt the weight of the world off my shoulders.

So shouldn't I have been the crazy psycho like Betty and Alice??? No. I wasn't. Because I was the really abused one. And I swear - the ones who will always support them - if I had to guess, I would guess they are the spouse that abuses everyone in their lives.

They will never stop supporting them. Oh and duck them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
My heart breaks for Yo. 💔 Can you imagine the stress of living with that constant barrage day in day out. 😞 I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers from PTSD. And yet people still feel sympathy for this bleeping abusive witch? It beggars belief. 🤬🤬🤬
It must be very stressful for him will

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.