Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #75 claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lyin merchant banker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed wanker to cockney rhyming slang merchant banker, so the thread shows up in google and more will be able to find it :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
You know, I really hope Ioan will get his old friends back.

Like I have already mentioned, my mother was a narc and a violent person. During the marriage, she managed to alienate almost all my father's old friends. My mother died relatively young, she got cancer and was gone rather quickly.
(My sister and I were in our very early twenties by then. It sounds horrible, but about a decade later in a discussion with our father we all agreed that in a way it was a blessing for all of us. Of course, we mourned her and sometimes even missed her, despite all, she was our mother, and yet we were glad and felt relief that she was gone. Throughout my teenage years, I had wished her dead on many occasions, I guess we all did...) After our mother's death, our father gradually got all his old friends back. He never married again though, although there were nice women interested in him. He was happy and content "not having anyone to tell him what to do", could read, keep travelling, painting, and write his books in peace (he was a writer, an artist, and a journalist).

Same regarding my friend. In both relationships with narcs, he ended up being cut off from his friends. Yet we remained loyal. And were there to support him when he managed to escape.
I'm so sorry for this situation.

Regarding the flat IG owned in London, it appears to have paid for the home in LA, and AE should never get a dime from it. Apparently, the flat in London was sold for Β£400,000. This should have fetched $720,000 according to the average pound sterling-dollar exchange of 2005. That's $360,000 for IG, not a bad investment at all. To buy the house in CA for $1,550,000, he would have to put down 20% or $310,000 plus whatever inspection and closing costs. In other words, he really paid for the house himself and continued to pay it off from his earnings since then. In 2006, when he bought the house, the average 30-year mortgage rate was 6.41%. I am sure he refinanced the house at least a couple of times since then and is probably close to paying it off, unless of course he refinanced it for another 30 years each time, which would suggest they are in serious financial trouble. Right now, he should be paying it off at a rate of 3% or so, unless he was stupid and did not take advantage of the cheap mortgage rates which I doubt very much.

So he still has to pay most of the capital, which should be quite hefty, maybe a little under $1,000,000 left? They can sell the house for about $2,400,000 depending on the condition it's in. AE made sure everyone on the planet knows there are some sort of plumbing problems, which will make any buyer very wary of buying it, so the price may drop even lower. If they are lucky and get $2,400,000 and still have another $850,000 of principal, they'll get $2,280,000 after paying the realtors, then they'll have to pay for closing costs, professional cleaning, repairs, staging, and home warranty. Let's assume they have, say, $2,200,000, pay off the mortgage, which leaves them with $1,400,000? They have to pay taxes for any capital gains in excess of $500,000, right? Depending on his income this year, the tax he would have to pay for the capital gain should be up to 20%. He has paid off about half a million from the capital, which should bring the money down to $900,000, so he would have to pay up to $160,000 in taxes. This brings down his net gain from the sale to $1,240,000. If AE can only get 10% of that per the prenup, then, she gets $124,000 and he gets $1,116,000. No wonder mAlice is furious and decided to force him to pay for an expensive school for Ella. He probably told her to get a 3 bedroom (for example) condo with her share of the money for, say, $600,000. If the moron had agreed to the divorce, she could have even gotten a 30 year loan at 3%, but now it's gonna be more because the interest rates are rising. Now she'll have to pay about $2000 a month for a condo, when she could have paid about $1500. Still, it's better than renting.

My numbers may be totally off, but you get the idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm so sorry for this situation.

Regarding the flat IG owned in London, it appears to have paid for the home in LA, and AE should never get a dime from it. Apparently, the flat in London was sold for Β£400,000. This should have fetched $720,000 according to the average pound sterling-dollar exchange of 2005. That's $360,000 for IG, not a bad investment at all. To buy the house in CA for $1,550,000, he would have to put down 20% or $310,000 plus whatever inspection and closing costs. In other words, he really paid for the house himself and continued to pay it off from his earnings since then. In 2006, when he bought the house, the average 30-year mortgage rate was 6.41%. I am sure he refinanced the house at least a couple of times since then and is probably close to paying it off, unless of course he refinanced it for another 30 years each time, which would suggest they are in serious financial trouble. Right now, he should be paying it off at a rate of 3% or so, unless he was stupid and did not take advantage of the cheap mortgage rates which I doubt very much.

So he still has to pay most of the capital, which should be quite hefty, maybe a little under $1,000,000 left? They can sell the house for about $2,400,000 depending on the condition it's in. AE made sure everyone on the planet knows there are some sort of plumbing problems, which will make any buyer very wary of buying it, so the price may drop even lower. If they are lucky and get $2,400,000 and still have another $850,000 of principal, they'll get $2,280,000 after paying the realtors, then they'll have to pay for closing costs, professional cleaning, repairs, staging, and home warranty. Let's assume they have, say, $2,200,000, pay off the mortgage, which leaves them with $1,400,000? They have to pay taxes for any capital gains in excess of $500,000, right? Depending on his income this year, the tax he would have to pay for the capital gain should be up to 20%. He has paid off about half a million from the capital, which should bring the money down to $900,000, so he would have to pay up to $160,000 in taxes. This brings down his net gain from the sale to $1,240,000. If AE can only get 10% of that per the prenup, then, she gets $124,000 and he gets $1,116,000. No wonder mAlice is furious and decided to force him to pay for an expensive school for Ella. He probably told her to get a 3 bedroom (for example) condo with her share of the money for, say, $600,000. If the moron had agreed to the divorce, she could have even gotten a 30 year loan at 3%, but now it's gonna be more because the interest rates are rising. Now she'll have to pay about $2000 a month for a condo, when she could have paid about $1500. Still, it's better than renting.

My numbers may be totally off, but you get the idea.
Thanks but AE is entitled to 30% of the value of the property which isn't bad considering she put almost nothing into it.

She gets 10% of his earnings as spousal support.

Reactions: 21
Congrats @Ametrine i had to edit slightly to fit

Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, but the evidence shows she's a lying w*nker

Previous thread

View attachment 1077781
Thank you, thank you! I'm going to compose my speech using Alice's own words:

WHAT CAN I SAY????

I've worked SO hard to get where I am.

I have been around for so long and been so kind to so many.

I am the smartest person in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks but AE is entitled to 30% of the value of the property which isn't bad considering she put almost nothing into it.

She gets 10% of his earnings as spousal support.
OK, then, in that case, she would get about $375,000. He'll have about $1,000,000 left. He is therefore right to tell her she can get a condo. She won't even have to pay too much for a mortgage.

Do we know how long he would have to pay spousal support? Maybe until both kids are over 18, which would mean for another 10 years?

Overall, IG should be thanking whomever told him to get a prenup for the rest of his life. I think he was naive and stupid enough to not have asked for one if someone had not suggested it to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Recap:

• Alice is still making comments on Instagram, despite the TRO.
    Her favoured response is something like "I can't talk about it but there's a lot more evidence which wasn't submitted πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ"
  • Alice/Tone is still active on Twitter
  • Alice claims she reached out to Bianca in solidarity "many times". We think this is bullshit

81FA6722-4D1E-4EBC-B226-9879ACEF6010.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OK, then, in that case, she would get about $375,000. He'll have about $1,000,000 left. He is therefore right to tell her she can get a condo. She won't even have to pay too much for a mortgage.

Do we know how long he would have to pay spousal support? Maybe until both kids are over 18, which would mean for another 10 years?

Overall, IG should be thanking whomever told him to get a prenup for the rest of his life. I think he was naive and stupid enough to not have asked for one if someone had not suggested it to him.
yeah, whoever did this should get 10.1 % of his earnings, just to rub it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap:

Her favoured response is something like "I can't talk about it but there's a lot more evidence which wasn't submitted πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ"
  • Alice claims she reached out to Bianca in solidarity "many times". We think this is bullshit

View attachment 1077889
A teeny weeny bit meanβ€¦πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hopefully he can finally start investing his earnings in property or whatever. He should have a lot more to show for all his years of work in showbiz. I’d be fkn gutted if I was him. He must feel like a total mug.

Thank you Yel and congrats Ametrine πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸŽ‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀🌺❀

A wif of Hollywood that did grumble and shriek.
Was whining and wretched and told not to speak.
She cussed and was drunkard from dawn until night.
Till Ioan of Cardiff did put up a fight.
Now she be fuming and angry and bitter.
But must STFU and keep far from yon Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I don't like Malice but I think prenup is a bit iffy if they actually did have an arrangement for her to take care of the kids (unlikely). I would never have signed that and would have definitely renegotiated after the kids were born. If the prenup was so bad why didn't she get off her arse and go back to work? 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, I really think she's actually stupid to agree to it or at least not protect herself by working.

He definitely won't give her a better settlement now because of the bad blood between them she should have played nice and got a better settlement when he was probably feeling a bit guilty about ending the marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap:

View attachment 1077889
Can't help but read "teeny weeny bit mean" in Queenies voice out of Blackadder

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don't like Malice but I think prenup is a bit iffy if they actually did have an arrangement for her to take care of the kids (unlikely). I would never have signed that and would have definitely renegotiated after the kids were born. If the prenup was so bad why didn't she get off her arse and go back to work? 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, I really think she's actually stupid to agree to it or at least not protect herself by working.

He definitely won't give her a better settlement now because of the bad blood between them she should have played nice and got a better settlement when he was probably feeling a bit guilty about ending the marriage.
I don’t think the prenup is iffy and I think it will be upheld. She would have had legal advice before signing it. The fact that she did accept jobs well after the kids were born shows that she insisted on not working. I think she wanted to work but the roles were not there, whether because of her skills, age or reputation in the business. Doubtful anything about her being a stay at home mom is in the prenup either as it was nearly three years after they married that she became pregnant. (I know they had issues getting pregnant but I just don’t think she ever wanted to give up her career.)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap:

View attachment 1077889
Do we think the use of only 2 emojis is because it’s like some kind of weird morse code that only her and her enablers are aware of?

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 17

If they had an agreement that she stayed home, why all the nannies / housekeepers etc? Especially with kids in school. It seems more likely they had full-time help so she could get a job, she just never bothered to change career direction or find more realistic work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

That was her soul mate, her baby angel. He was never going to leave her. That prenup is not iffy, she signed it because she thought she was going to be the bigger star. And when her career didn't pan out, she thought she had an insurance policy with the two girls.
That's true, if you have a later arrangement. renegotiate the prenup. Just ask Dr. Dre's ex wife how that claim worked out for her.
She wasn't a 18 year old, she was a grown woman who has been around the block and should know how the world works. Time for Lady Alice to get a reminder it seems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't like Malice but I think prenup is a bit iffy if they actually did have an arrangement for her to take care of the kids (unlikely). I would never have signed that and would have definitely renegotiated after the kids were born. If the prenup was so bapossible kids d why didn't she get off her arse and go back to work? 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, I really think she's actually stupid to agree to it or at least not protect herself by working.

Prenuptials usually take possible kids into account. This is probably why she'll be getting 30% of the house As for refusing to sign it, she could have, of course, only in that case, IG could have said fine, we are not getting married then. She fought very hard, and yes, he was in love with her, but didn't feel inclined to actually get married. She may also have thought she was going to make money of her own, of which she would keep more that way.

Renegotiation happens after 15 years of marriage I think and one would definitely have to wait 5 years at the very least. By 2012, his career was going badly, so she couldn't really renegotiate anything.

And I agree she should have gone to work. Work is power.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.