Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #74 Alice Evans the smartest person in the room. So long as it's empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @Penguin86.

To bring it over from the previous thread, Bianca said her right foot has turned in, in reference to MS relapse. You can see this in her ‘it’s all good baby baby’ post.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would love nothing more than to see IG in the FF with a small part for BW with an acrobatic superpower 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1074636
Clearly not relevant here. Ioan didn't marry up, and he didn't use Alice's money or connections to become famous.
He used his own skills and connections he made to get work. All the while dragging the anchor known as Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Recap:

• Alice has been somewhat active on Instagram, replying to people leaving concerned comments that she "can't talk about it", and using emojis in lieu of words as responses. She said she will tell her story in two weeks' time (in court for a hearing?)
  • Alice has requested full custody of the kids
  • Tone/Alice has been active on his Twitter
  • Lupenis has been defending his milady and doffing his fedora. Probably in breach of the temporary restraining order, which forbids people acting on behalf of Alice to spread lies on social media
  • Bianca has had a relapse with her health and is having treatment in hospital for it
  • Alice and Ioan were both papped separately in the street with their dogs in the wake of the TRO application being revealed; we suspect both photoshoots were arranged. Ioan look great, Alice didn't
  • Many media outlets reported on the TRO, including the Daily Mail, the Mirror, Radar, Dlisted and Alice's mate Perez Hilton

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1074636
Clearly not relevant here. Ioan didn't marry up, and he didn't use Alice's money or connections to become famous.
He used his own skills and connections he made to get work. All the while dragging the anchor known as Alice.
Yes...IG went to RADA and trained as an actor...Alice went to Paris, grifted off OP and got her tits out in dodgy french films.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Given that most Alice supports are new "fans" I sometimes wonder if they mistake her for Alice Eve? Surely they would know that at no point in their life she was anywhere near as well-known and in-demand as a actor as Ioan?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes...IG went to RADA and trained as an actor...Alice went to Paris, grifted off OP and got her tits out in dodgy french films.
I watched half of Best of Both Worlds (BBC TV series Alice did c. 2000) this evening - she's actually pretty good in it. She did have some talent.

I think both she and IG should have stayed in the UK and done productions here. She should have continued learning her craft (especially accents) and had acting lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Given that most Alice supports are new "fans" I sometimes wonder if they mistake her for Alice Eve? Surely they would know that at no point in their life she was anywhere near as well-known and in-demand as a actor as Ioan?
Entirely possible I guess. She's great but not that famous or active. The notion that Ioan married up is ridiculous at every level.

As a side note, I looked up pictures of Alice Eve even though I completely know who she is. Not to reduce her to her physicality, but damn woman, she is fine. I'm going back to stare at her boobs some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion as I’m going to bed and things move swiftly here:

Alice is in ‘the dumps’ as Ioan comes up trumps 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Bianca feels better soon and comes home, and I really feel for poor Bear here.

He was already witnout her for 3 months, then was shipped off, which must have scared him, then reunited and he was the happiest doggie on the planet. So he's fine for a while, naps in her lap and gets walks and all that - and all of a sudden she's gone again and he's left with Ioan. Nobody's fault, but he doesn't know what's happened. I hope they're reunited soon.

It's also interesting that Alice said Ioan doesn't like animals, and yet he's now alone walking and feeding and hopefully cuddling Bear - and I'm still sure Bear is having a better time than Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.