Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
People do die of kidney failure without a transplant. I've lost loved ones this way. It's a factual statement. Its also not painful and it's not karma. It's a really shitty thing to live with and dialysis is draining and can leave people feeling like hell. I know someone who vomits and spends the next day in bed with a dialysis hangover.

Hold the man accountable for his abuse and threats, yes. It's all documented and the Police decided what he's done warranted action.

I personally think it's untoward to target someone's very real and life-threatening health issues. He's done it to BW, no? That's a really low level to meet, IMO.

I will never agree with antagonizing him on Twitter/X. It just makes things worse and feeds the abuse machine. I don't agree with antagonizing her on her SM either. Same reasons.

Anyone who is put at risk because of AE's doxxing and involvement in doxxing should contact their local police department and file a formal report. Where you live is where you file as that is where the crime took place. I've talked to my legal contacts. Her address and info is publicly available when needed for said report. The same goes for the brother. His health will not prevent charges.

Both are currently being watched by LE.

A mother of two girls with a restraining order and in the middle of contentious custody case - and with previous charges by the DA (that were later dropped) - is actively breaking the law by rallying people to dox for her and is therefore potentially placing the lives of those being targeted at risk . It shows a pattern of abuse and harassment and could affect her custody case and potentially her freedom.

I really hope for both their sakes they just stop. Life is too short and precious for this nonsense.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Honestly… I genuinely think the early days of “joined to support my sister” and a couple of tweets from Rach on her account then radio silence from her ever since- I think it WAS them but ever since it’s been Alice. Shes crafted this “character” of a brother who’s a bit slow at social media and “learning” twitter and occasionally (too often) posts you tube music to his “audience” but lets remember she’s (*reaches*) an actress!! She’s playing the part of Tone. You can see it in the early hours of the morning when she’s had a few and you get the vileness.

MOO
---
I do believe this account is all AFE.

Tattlers were discussing how all her family is estranged and she has no family.

Lo and behold: suddenly "Tone" gets wheeled out.
At first, his profile picture is so horrible and unflattering that no one would ever use the worst picture like that as their profile picture.
Also, their intro is all about Alice.

I bet that when forensics Yo has hired will look into it, they'll ascertain that "Tone" account was created in West Hollywood.

So Alice clearly conjured up an imaginary Tone supporting her like only her alcoholic narc brain can imagine it. And her imagination is pathetic.

Also, the newly minted "Tone" was and is overdoing it. As I said in the past, it was painfully obvious that it was Alice acting very badly, extremely hammy, trying to make an extra low voice and grunt and burp and fart while wearing badly glued on bushy moustache.

Once some of us commented on that, Tone's absolutely horrible profile picture was replaced. With not really flattering one. But she is a narc. Cannot help but put others down. Remember how she thrived on posting unflattering images of Ioan.

Keep in mind that Alice's default mode is lying. And mostly the proverbial grain of truth is missing completely.

The messages and e-mails sent to Yo are full of lies. Her Twitter posts were full of lies. So are her Insta posts. Lies about pretty much everything.

So, at first "Tone" was used as "proof" that she has family. She was in dialogue with tattlers already back then.

Her claim that Yo asked real Tone about that account was just what she claimed with nothing to substantiate it.

The moment Tattle community noticed something odd, she instantly reacted and changed the way "Tone" speaks.

Ever since she got slapped with her DVRO and especially after losing her Twitter account for good, she used "Tone" more and more, often being so drunk she forgot to pretend to be Tone. Only to post some BS and totally overdo it when tattlers mentioned it.

All the photos re Tone/Rachel/Rachel's parents are either old, originating from the time she was not yet alienated from Tone and his family. The dialysis picture was lifted from Internet and could have been anyone.

She also mixed up her socks repeatedly and forgot which account she was logged into, slipping up and revealing to all that not only she is "Tone" but that she is not wearing any underwear.

Her claiming as "Tone" that there was a police visit is an utter BS and fabrication. She made that up. Same way she made up a police visit in West Hollywood in late 2023. Remember her hysteria,
changing the story (children asleep and she asleep early, then a child being with friends and arriving home and she wasn't asleep etc). Also, the traffic or smth police calling card she wrote something upon herself.

All the same elements. (Narcs have stunted imaginations and she originally stole the idea about welfare check from Tattle. Someone was dreaming that her neighbours or acquaintances should send the CPS to do a welfare check on children as we worried about them -- she claimed too often that girls are so ill, vomiting, shivering etc. As we do not interfere, we just gossip, exchange theories and ideas, observe the events we possibly can, record and save the evidence available of her contradictory lies and abhorrent behaviour, no one from tattle would break the rule of always keeping it on Tattle and interfere by calling child protective services or police. However, she being rattled by Ioan taking action for her harassing him -- the insurance e-mail -- and having the need to pretend to be a victim, made up this whole police visit/welfare check story and tried to blame the tattlers for it).

Sadly, we discussed different scenarios and chased these false leads...

And later, from the court documents, we learnt the truth -- she fabricated it all and no such visit happened.

Now, something has rattled her badly again, she really needs to play the victim, and she repeats the very same stunt blow-by-blow as "Tone".
(Being asleep abnormally early/not being asleep, describing some dodgy note, promising to present it... this time she has been too lazy to craft it so far... it is a bleeping Groundhog Day with her!).

We'll learn in a few months' time what really happened, no worries.

And again, "Tone" is all AFE, "Tone" is just another one of her socks and that account has AFE's cheese string greasy fingerprints all over it!

Her claiming on Insta so adamantly that "Tone" is her brother further proves that it is all her.

She is fkn insane. (A quote from dr. Dupee's report).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

M33L4

VIP Member
I think it’s a worse outcome if that is a 54 year old man behind that account than Alice. It’s batshit and childish and I’d be embarrassed to be defending that. Obsessed to the point of a criminality about his ex brother in law’s fiancé. Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

NarcRage

VIP Member
She will do nothing before the 29th. She will rock up and say
I have no money for a new lawyer because Bernal wont send the money paid to him back to me, I haven't read the report - Bernal wont send it to me. I can't do the witness statements and other filings because I have no lawyer. I can't get a lawyer because I have no money. The trial needs to be postponed until I've got a new lawyer and can see the report. And a new lawyer (once I find one) will need another month to get up to speed minimum.
I guarantee it.

• Angry
Reactions: 63

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice will end up with legal action.

View attachment 2779583
Alice's email to the University of Kansas

Dear University of Kansas,

My name is Alice Evans and I am an international model and actress. My most high-profile role was as the star of Disney's 102 Dalmatians, where I was supported by Glenn Close.

I hope you will be able to help me. For several months now I have been trolled and BULLIED on X (formerly known as Twitter), by several people, but there is one person in particular who is being SO NASTY. All I know about this person is their X/Twitter name, and their profile photo. Their name happens to be the same as one of the buildings in your campus. The profile photo is an illustration, but there is a CHANCE that it could be connected to a real person. Somebody on my Instagram suggested I email you so you can help me, so here I am!

I have NO IDEA what I could have done to make this person troll me! I am just a single mother trying to get on with her life in a quiet fashion. I do NOT court publicity or attention, I do NOT abuse or harass my ex-husband and his fiancée, I do not use my brother's X/Twitter account to abuse people, and I CERTAINLY do NOT have a DVRO against me!

I want you to email every single one of your staff with this person's profile name and photo. I DEMAND that they take time out of their days to look at this name and photo, to see if they recognise the person, or to see if they can deduce who it could be from the profile photo of a cartoon. I KNOW your staff members dot no have anything better to do than to do this task for me.

If you do NOT tell them to do this, then I will create a post on my Instagram (which has c. 87k followers) and I will say how you are BULLYING me! I will then create a change.org petition ESPECIALLY to shut down the University of Kansas (which isn't as good as my university, University College London, which I have a 2:1 BA degree in French and Italian from, because I am a GENIUS). So think carefully if you will help me, or not.

I have even taken time out of my very busy legal affairs to deal with this X/Twitter troll and to email you. I no longer have a lawyer as I fired him, and I need to submit lots of documents and other information to the court imminently. But instead of focusing on that, I am trying to doxx people! I love having my life and priorities in order.

Thank you so much
Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Ok let me get this straight

Weinstein says something crude to Alice and it’s sexual abuse - words matter according to Alice

Alice verbally insults Ioan in their marriage - but it’s only words and they don’t count

People say mean things (actually the truth but we can give her a rare win) about Alice on tattle - it’s bullying because words matter and the forum should be banned and users denied freedom of speech.

Ioan accuses Alice of DV - but it’s only words and they don’t count. Not enough to deny her freedom of speech.

People say mean things about Alice’s child (it was a false flag flying monkey but 🤷‍♀️) - it’s abuse and bullying. Call the SUV.

Alice makes slanderous comments about Bianca - it’s just words again and anyway she was upset. How dare anyone report her to the police.

Someone says means things about Tone - yup that’s bullying and abuse and warrants retribution of the highest degree. Reputations will be shredded. Doxers Assemble

Alice continues to maintain she didn’t do anything but say mean things about Ioan and he has responded by ruining her good reputation (not that she had one being already established as a twitter troll since 2010).

I mean I have summarised 3 years of back and forth. But I’m not sure our Alice is consistent

It’s the police I feel sorry for. After a hard days coppering they have to get to the bottom of why a man leaving his wife necessitates so much online fighting and criminal reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

NarcRage

VIP Member
“No one knows the whole story” Alice you have shared every personal detail of your relationship with your ex husband. You have shared a naked photo of Ioan jumping into a pool, a photo of Elsie in her underwear, frequently post photos of Ella even though by your own admission she has asked you not to, you have shared gruesome details of your sister’s suicide that would make her turn in her grave, have shared that your dog shits in your bed, that you and your ex husband stopped having sex - how much more is there to know? What do you consider to be non-share-worthy?
Her financial disclosure/bank accounts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bernal, Alice’s fifth and now ex-lawyer, because he has inspired three winning thread titles for me. Farewell, Bernal, you are released from your duty. You can now join Leon and Marie on the beach for piña coladas.

Recap
  • Alice has sacked Bernal, in a move which was surprising yet totally expected at the same time. The relevant court document can be found here. We suspect that Alice either did this as a delaying tactic, and/or did it so she could have Dr Dupee’s confidential report in her possession.
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s latest move:
“In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.”​
“Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.”​
  • A minute order was released on 21 Feb. @Hiraeth’s analysis of it is as follows:
    • " “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
    • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
    • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
    • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
    • Given this information, the court ruled:
      • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
      • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues."
  • Ever the grief-thief, Alice made a trite “tribute” post to Alexei Navalny on Instagram, complete with sad face emoji of course.
  • Alice then posted a series of photos of her with Celia Walden and Emma the hostage chihuahua-mix dog to Instagram, but she deleted them not soon after. We suspect either Celia asked her to remove the images as they weren’t filtered to her normal standard, or Alice removed them as she herself wasn’t filtered enough, or Alice removed them because she didn’t get much engagement on the post.
  • Tone made a veiled threat towards Bianca on Twitter by posting an image of William Wallace from Braveheart having his throat slit. But let Alice and her FMs cry again about how she's the one being bullied and threatened.
Please add anything i have missed off in the recap below!

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Damn I hope "Tone" doesn't get this screenshot. Judge Josh will give her everything she wants if he sees this! ;)

1708721670081.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. Alice fired her fifth lawyer and is hoping to see Ioan face-to-face in court because she's representing herself, but Ioan is away filming a blockbuster movie and won't even be there.

She really is the queen of own goals, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Could we keep the politics off this thread please.

Mod edit, there's politics threads elsewhere. Any more posts will be deleted because it'll only disrupt the thread for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
How do you know they are in Miami?
I'm Bianca

ahem

I thought this based on the songs she posted and him being sleeveless and the palm trees on the streets, also her selfie yesterday looked like a hotel room. but what made me certain is the restaurant in question (you can tell from the font and the letters that are visible, not naming it to perserve at least some privacy) seems to be across the Apple Brickell City Centre store (you can see the apple sign in the background)

(now I feel like a stalker lol)

• Haha
  • Wow

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
---

Longer than that imo
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s shown herself time and time again. Every time this nears a conclusion she fucks it up by firing the lawyer. We all predicted it. She’s dumb and predictable as fuck.
I hope one day the girls see her for who she is. Someone who has destroyed their childhood. Not gossipers on a site you have to search to be offended by. Not by sharing screenshots from her on to oh I don’t know a public platform like Twitter and @‘ing DumBro. By actually affecting them financially, emotionally and physically. Shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56