Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Biden is a easy contender for one of the worst presidents in history. And it will be even worse because the man is clearly senile (not his fault) and wont last another 4 years without doing something very stupid.

Trump isn't good by any means (and for other reasons he also shouldn't be even up for vote) and Alice is too utterly obsessed with him to think rationally, but he is the lesser of the two evils by a big margin in my opinion. Of course opinions can always differ here and I can understand that, but Alice is too obsessed to be taken seriously.

The best option though is that both parties file someone else, but unfortunately this isn't probably going to happen.
The man who’s been indicted on 91 charges, is in bed with Putin and has to pay out $465m for fraud is the better option? The man who stuffed the SC with conservative judges to overturn Roe, instigated a revolt, kept nuclear secrets and threatens to end his political enemies on his first day in office is the better option? Really, Welp? Really? Christ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
No, Alice. People dont wish Tone badly because he is your brother but because he is a evil POS (Not like I agree with the tweet but thats beside the point)
Screenshot_20240225_090149_Instagram.jpg

That made me laugh because "there are more important things to do" is what keeps court-certified abuser and troll Alice Evans out of jail.

• Sick

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Honestly I’m super pissed off that this keeps happening and nothing is getting done about it. Ella and Elsie are permanently damaged in my opinion and that nasty insane psychopath abuser continues to get away with murder. And it’s sickening that she has stolen the girls’ childhood and their happiness from them and their father as well as money that wasn’t hers! I am so upset!

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
"Tone" was tweeting shite at 4am UK time

View attachment 2777258
"Tone" using 'it' again. Just like Ella did in court - wonder where she got that from? Her mother or an uncle she doesn't want anything to do with (as Lin said).

View attachment 2777261

"Tone" is glued to Tattle but it's recent not 2021 lol. Commenting is not stalking, you melt. Also Taybridge looked at publicly available info

View attachment 2777269

Alice really unmasked herself here, as others have noted. She is talking about herself here. Her life is over as she doesn't have a man she can parasite from now. It didn't have to be this way but AFE doesn't want to adult.

View attachment 2777273
I don’t understand - what part of anyone’s life would be over if…some unknown tit in Bristol published their name on Twitter saying they’d been mean about someone who was on telly in the 90s? This isn’t making the national papers. It wouldn’t even make it beyond 5 people on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

NarcRage

VIP Member
Tone's ill, Rach is ill he's getting terrible abuse on SM. She feels so guilty about the effect on them blah blah blah.

Why not set up a private WhatsApp group with your mates then to share your shit music?

Answer: because you want to continue the public abuse and threats of violence against a young disabled woman.

Reactions: 47

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

View attachment 2774646
---
Tattle is going down? There's a better chance Alice will behave like an adult and get a job.
Sorry but has he actually just said "have you ever done the deed" I'm crying with laughter, how old is he? 🤣🤣🤣
He is an absolute bellend, I'm cringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I wonder if any of her followers are wondering about the cognitive dissonance it takes for Alice to memorialize Alexei Navalny and then in her very next post ask for non-supporters to be doxxed. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t wish Alice or her batshit brother any harm in any way shape or form. Do I think she needs to be held accountable for her actions toward her meal ticket? Yes. Do I think the girls will eventually go no contact? Yes.
Do I think Alice uses that Tony account? Again, yes.
Do I hope she eventually sees what a life she has wasted? Yes.
Does any of that matter to my friends, family etc? Not a tiny bit.
Imagine she’d actually taken the salient advice and or heeded the warnings of what’s ahead of her being a narc mum.

M33L4

VIP Member
Not once have they actually tied Bianca to Tattle or any abuse towards Alice or the girls. The Tamika stuff aside. There’s Atone on social media still going after Bianca and Ioan who are protected under a DVRO. It’s already got him a police visit.
Seriously STFU you useless waste of skin. He’s just so inept and inadequate. Imagine still obsessing over your ex bil’s fiancé so publicly. He gives the heebie jeebies. Creep.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Oh and just because we like the full picture here on Tattle and not Alice's edited version of events...

Here's the bottom part of that horrendous outfit.

Alice must now realise how how dreadful the outfit was because she's cropped it to remove the bottom...

but here it is so can see just how terrible her fashion sense is. Dorothy Gale on the top, Huck Finn below

Screenshot_2024-02-27-08-40-31-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

What's your point

VIP Member
I can't believe this shit is going on! It's our 3 year thread anniversary in a few days (can we have a party) I honestly never expected this to drag on so long.

I will give Alice some credit though she has this cunt thing down to a fine art , she has made an (unpaid) career out of it.

That is 3 whole years we have watched as those kids have suffered because of her behaviour.

I can't believe her stupidity either because she could have got a really decent settlement from Ioan and had part of the week to herself whilst they shared custody so she could drink and tweet as much as she wanted.

To be honest I don't envy her next few years because there is no way the teenage years and transition into adulthood with the girls is going to be plain sailing ( she will be wishing she could pack them off to Ioan for a weekend).

I can't really find the words to say as everybody else has already said it but Alice you are a cunt....a massive narc cunt and your downfall will be all down to your own actions.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Another fun fact. The recently mentioned FM is the one who refuses to read divorce papers and court information as one should know in their gut who to support.

If my gut told me to support the Evans siblings I’d be ditching the antacids and opting for colonic irrigation and a barium enema.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45