Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always violates the privacy of people she knows, and talks about intimate details of their lives on her social media.

It's so gross.
She’s also posted very personal and embarrassing things about her own flesh and blood! Things I wouldn’t share with anyone but my husband. Those poor girls.

Reactions: 23
Ella's account - or an account with a picture from Alice - follows Alice. So all of Alice's followers and randos can see a picture of her child as a toddler in her swimsuit.

Instead of protecting your own child from public scrutiny, you just throw it out for all to see. I didn't do it, the algorithm showed the minor children people calling their uncle names!

Totally normal parenting there, Alice.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Alice is a bleep and I am not giving real Tone a pass either if he gives her his account to abuse and makes money off of it.

Also I said what I said but any more is for a different thread. Trust Alice to support another bleep. She has a child's understanding of politics but that doesn't stop her lecturing and telling her fans who to vote for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is there some kind of law that says that any abuse committed by a Evans is just snapping? Alice, Ella, Tone - all of them just happened to snap against the same two people that didn't even do anything to them. And somehow they all managed to do it repeatedly over years. I mean, what are the chances? 🤪 (okay, I'll give you Ella, because she is probably "snapping" from the pressure Alice puts her in, but that's not the narrative they want)

If Ioan had "snapped" after Alice (or even better, Ella) abused him, that would be fine, right, RIGHT? Or a better analogy Ioan abusing Alice and his kids would be fine just because some people on twitter wrote some nasty things? That's the analogy they are using ffs.

What these people do is so damaging to to so many survivors out there: the "they made me do it" is THE favourite abuser catchphrase. And it's mostly women that suffer from the consequences of people believing this crap.
Screenshot from 2024-02-25 17-00-05.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice isn’t on X and is living a good normal life?
I hate to break it to him, but Alice is a divorced, unemployed, proven liar, and abuser whose financial gravy train is quickly come to a halt.
The source is still Alice's social media posts. Ioan and Bianca still haven't said anything publicly.

View attachment 2778542
---
Has Alice coached Tone on some acting skills? I can hear the fake sobbing from Florida.
So she’s not on X and is “living a good normal life” … but what does that say about him? Whoever is operating that account really needs to step away. It’s a terribly unhealthy way to live. The constant drama and conflict and anger and bitterness. It’s toxic. No happy person fights with strangers on social media for hours every day. I honestly wish for a peaceful existence for everyone involved. For the sake of the kids especially. The best thing that could possibly happen is that the legal battle ends and everyone moves on, putting the kids first and finds some kind of peace and happiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Alice will end up with legal action.

View attachment 2779583
No they won't. Student Affairs getting an email from some rando complaining about an online exchange? Where is the Code of Conduct violation, there is no name, no proof who sent it. They are not going to use limited resources to discipline a student for online activities that has nothing to do with the school. And possibly face legal action for violating a student's first amendment rights.
Find another way to win an online battle, contacting a random school because you lost an online fight is not it.
Also, it could be anyone sitting outside that dorm leeching off a random student's internet connection.
WAAAAAWWAAA. I started an online fight, now I can't take the heat. Put on your big girl panties, you started it.

Reactions: 29
She's really triggered about the upcoming trial is she?

All she did with that post was show her true self again. Trying to justify the abuse and harassment by the Tone account and breaking the DVRO again. If she was over it and so happy why is she bringing up Ioan in the comments? The fact that he's living his life and not responding to her threats anymore really drives her nuts lol.
And her comment "he left us"... Another clear sign of parental alienation. It doesn't get more obvious than that. Also, why bring up the kids in the first place? They got nothing to do with the original post. But she just has to mention, expose and use them for sympathy. Not a good look.
I hope Ioans lawyers bring up the multiple DVRO breaches in court.

It's interesting to watch how she continues to duck up her own case over and over again.

Reactions: 36
The Twitter user she is directing people to harass is posting some of Tone's "greatest hits" so it might at least prompt the more reasonable section of her audience to see how deranged Tone actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nearly every comment on Alice’s post could have been written about her.

giphy (9).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alice will end up with legal action.

View attachment 2779583
Alice's email to the University of Kansas

Dear University of Kansas,

My name is Alice Evans and I am an international model and actress. My most high-profile role was as the star of Disney's 102 Dalmatians, where I was supported by Glenn Close.

I hope you will be able to help me. For several months now I have been trolled and BULLIED on X (formerly known as Twitter), by several people, but there is one person in particular who is being SO NASTY. All I know about this person is their X/Twitter name, and their profile photo. Their name happens to be the same as one of the buildings in your campus. The profile photo is an illustration, but there is a CHANCE that it could be connected to a real person. Somebody on my Instagram suggested I email you so you can help me, so here I am!

I have NO IDEA what I could have done to make this person troll me! I am just a single mother trying to get on with her life in a quiet fashion. I do NOT court publicity or attention, I do NOT abuse or harass my ex-husband and his fiancée, I do not use my brother's X/Twitter account to abuse people, and I CERTAINLY do NOT have a DVRO against me!

I want you to email every single one of your staff with this person's profile name and photo. I DEMAND that they take time out of their days to look at this name and photo, to see if they recognise the person, or to see if they can deduce who it could be from the profile photo of a cartoon. I KNOW your staff members dot no have anything better to do than to do this task for me.

If you do NOT tell them to do this, then I will create a post on my Instagram (which has c. 87k followers) and I will say how you are BULLYING me! I will then create a change.org petition ESPECIALLY to shut down the University of Kansas (which isn't as good as my university, University College London, which I have a 2:1 BA degree in French and Italian from, because I am a GENIUS). So think carefully if you will help me, or not.

I have even taken time out of my very busy legal affairs to deal with this X/Twitter troll and to email you. I no longer have a lawyer as I fired him, and I need to submit lots of documents and other information to the court imminently. But instead of focusing on that, I am trying to doxx people! I love having my life and priorities in order.

Thank you so much
Alice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.