Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ametrine love the title spot on congrats šŸ‘

God these court cases just keep on going . Is there a stop button ffs.

I think we all called Bernal getting the boot just before the case. She is nothing if not predictable !

Alicunt lives the most boring life I have ever come across seriously . Do they ever see the beach ?
All that beautiful sunshine and X amount of beaches and parks and they're stuck indoors day and daily what a waste. She could live in a coma and would not notice the difference šŸ‘€
Worse mother on the planet award goes to the abuser with a DVRO šŸ„‡

Reactions: 30
I believe Ioan has done waiting. He and Bianca live a full life. Naturally, Ioan is doing what he can to rescue his girls and help them. He has a team of experienced, solid professionals. He has acted wisely and with caution.

By now Ioan has likely stopped harbouring any illusions and hopes that Alice loves her daughters and would be reasonable. I bet Ioan can draft the best Alice in court or what will Alice do Bingo cards as she is so predictable and at last, Ioan can see her clearly.
While Ioan is playing high level chess, Alice is stuck playing whack-a-mole.

Alice is pretty much out of moves, has painted herself in the corner. Her life is on hold, she has no life to speak of. Every day is the same, likely in haze and spent online running hundreds of socks. Whatever she does, she makes her situation worse. There are several swords hanging over her head and pretending these do not exist, will not make any difference.

Luckily, Ioan does not have to sit and wait, his attention is no longer on Alice. She has no power over him, she is more akin to annoying mosquito. Ioan has taken his power back.

Speaking in Alice's language with her zero-sum mentality: Ioan has already won and Alice is the loser she has always been.
---

I still do not think there is a pair of them. I believe it is all Alice (screeching into void, as lonely as her single remaining braincell). Hence Tonely.
There seems to be something wrong with the way she thinks in that she doesnā€™t seem to understand consequences or be able to visualise the future. She seems to plan her life week to week (using ā€˜planā€™ loosely). When sheā€™s high on the hog she just canā€™t picture life being any different. Itā€™s like when she feels like sheā€™s ā€œwonā€ by delaying a trial for a few weeks. She canā€™t see the long term at all, itā€™s insane.

Reactions: 27
I want to know if there was screaming involved in the dissolution of Al and BernAl or if it was ā€˜tenseā€™ emails.
I need to know this stuff too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hope Bernal does a "tell all" to the DF...I'd bleeping die of laughter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I see a tweet from Tonely, Mr Lonely plays in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have always been pessimistic about the outcome of custody.

Kids donā€™t often get removed from their residence unless their is an immediate threat of physical harm or physical abuse. (People have suggested this would be different in the UK but having done charity work with vulnerable people Iā€™m not convinced).

However I am convinced that the GAL, the evaluator, IGā€™s legal team and the judge will take on to consideration:

The DARVO and Aliceā€™s behaviour

Ellaā€™s time being out of education and Aliceā€™s refusal to answer Ioan and his lawyerā€™s questions about her schooling

Ellaā€™s behaviour towards her father and request for DVRO and her reluctance/ refusal to engage with counselling.

Aliceā€™s failure to comply with court orders - financial info, missed demands, changing Elsieā€™s school

Social isolation and lack of relationships with grandparents and extended family.

Iā€™m sure some social media such as Aliceā€™s dream of Bianca hurting the kids will have been brought up.

Aliceā€™s utter refusal to take on any financial responsibility for her childre

The evaluator, GAL and Judge donā€™t need to read here or get invested in socks to understand this case.

Physical custody may well remain with Alice.

Her huge win, at the cost of her childrenā€™s wellbeing, mental health will come back to bite her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have always been pessimistic about the outcome of custody.

Kids donā€™t often get removed from their residence unless their is an immediate threat of physical harm or physical abuse. (People have suggested this would be different in the UK but having done charity work with vulnerable people Iā€™m not convinced).

However I am convinced that the GAL, the evaluator, IGā€™s legal team and the judge will take on to consideration:

The DARVO and Aliceā€™s behaviour

Ellaā€™s time being out of education and Aliceā€™s refusal to answer Ioan and his lawyerā€™s questions about her schooling

Ellaā€™s behaviour towards her father and request for DVRO and her reluctance/ refusal to engage with counselling.

Aliceā€™s failure to comply with court orders - financial info, missed demands, changing Elsieā€™s school

Social isolation and lack of relationships with grandparents and extended family.

Iā€™m sure some social media such as Aliceā€™s dream of Bianca hurting the kids will have been brought up.

Aliceā€™s utter refusal to take on any financial responsibility for her childre

The evaluator, GAL and Judge donā€™t need to read here or get invested in socks to understand this case.

Physical custody may well remain with Alice.

Her huge win, at the cost of her childrenā€™s wellbeing, mental health will come back to bite her.
Something tells me that if she does get 100% physical custody she is going to lose interest in those kids right quick as theyā€™ve served their purpose as chess pieces and have no further value to her other than feeding her narc ego.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Something tells me that if she does get 100% physical custody she is going to lose interest in those kids right quick as theyā€™ve served their purpose as chess pieces and have no further value to her other than feeding her narc ego.
until they are 18 they will be of value for her

Reactions: 31
They're her narc supply always telling her how much they ADORE her. Maybe, after AFE's told them how alone she is blah blah blah. They're her money makers too - first for child support and then for jobs they might get. If we have learnt anything it's how possessive AFE is. She didn't even want to let go of a sham marriage ffs and used blackmail to try and stop it.

That said, her idea of parenting is no rules and everyone looking at devices all day so in that sense they won't get much from her. They serve her interests far more than she serves them.
---
until they are 18 they will be of value for her
Longer than that imo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's gonna use these kids to get back at Ioan until they wake up. When they dare to leave her, that's when she'll turn on them and they're gonna get the same treatment that Ioan got.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They're her narc supply always telling her how much they ADORE her. Maybe, after AFE's told them how alone she is blah blah blah. They're her money makers too - first for child support and then for jobs they might get. If we have learnt anything it's how possessive AFE is. She didn't even want to let go of a sham marriage ffs and used blackmail to try and stop it.

That said, her idea of parenting is no rules and everyone looking at devices all day so in that sense they won't get much from her. They serve her interests far more than she serves them.
---

Longer than that imo
Well, she SAYS they are constantly saying how much they love their nine month hotel. But if sheā€™s breathing, sheā€™s lying. I am sure they suck up because it makes life easier but itā€™s unlikely Casa Evans is the love filled bubble she tries to make it out as. Yes, they are valuable to her in terms of any child support she may get, but that doesnā€™t mean she values them as people. I doubt very much she does.

• Sad
Itā€™s a hard comment to make and I am not disparaging Ioan but do think there may come a point where he has to let go ( not give up).

Maybe him and Bianca want kids. I would think he would have wanted his relationship with his existing kids sorted first.

If his only interaction with is kids is an hour a week in a therapistā€™s office he may as well be in the UK or Australia and see them in holidays.

Be careful what you wish for Alice.

Reactions: 37
They seem unaware that Alice has been savaged on Reddit, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, D-Listed (RIP!) and itā€™s kind of reincarnation Peckerwood Manor, among other sites. So even if they did manage the unlikely feat of taking down Tattle, there are plenty of other websites out there who see her for what she is and oh yes, itā€™s perfectly legal to run and comment on these sites. So chop, chop, flying monkeys! You have a lot of work to do if you want to cleanse the world of anti-Alice thought.
As if tattlers wouldn't flee to another gossip site. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---

Longer than that imo
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.
So very sorry for your loss. ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
they are valuable to her in terms of any child support she may get, but that doesnā€™t mean she values them as people. I doubt very much she does.
Yes both things are true at once - they are valuable to her but her interests will always come first, not theirs. Just one example listed below. "Is he hurting you? Do you want me to call the police?" She is damaging their self-esteem when she tries to get them to view their father as violent and a pe-do. Ella is royally fucked up (they both are by now I think) and it's all AFE's fault.

1708640056260.png

She said to Ella that she wanted to help her but could not, because I was looking for evidence to use against her in court so I could have Ella the whole time.

IG only wanted what was best for the kids, AFE wanted what was best for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.