Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's email to the University of Kansas

Dear University of Kansas,

My name is Alice Evans and I am an international model and actress. My most high-profile role was as the star of Disney's 102 Dalmatians, where I was supported by Glenn Close.

I hope you will be able to help me. For several months now I have been trolled and BULLIED on X (formerly known as Twitter), by several people, but there is one person in particular who is being SO NASTY. All I know about this person is their X/Twitter name, and their profile photo. Their name happens to be the same as one of the buildings in your campus. The profile photo is an illustration, but there is a CHANCE that it could be connected to a real person. Somebody on my Instagram suggested I email you so you can help me, so here I am!

I have NO IDEA what I could have done to make this person troll me! I am just a single mother trying to get on with her life in a quiet fashion. I do NOT court publicity or attention, I do NOT abuse or harass my ex-husband and his fiancée, I do not use my brother's X/Twitter account to abuse people, and I CERTAINLY do NOT have a DVRO against me!

I want you to email every single one of your staff with this person's profile name and photo. I DEMAND that they take time out of their days to look at this name and photo, to see if they recognise the person, or to see if they can deduce who it could be from the profile photo of a cartoon. I KNOW your staff members dot no have anything better to do than to do this task for me.

If you do NOT tell them to do this, then I will create a post on my Instagram (which has c. 87k followers) and I will say how you are BULLYING me! I will then create a change.org petition ESPECIALLY to shut down the University of Kansas (which isn't as good as my university, University College London, which I have a 2:1 BA degree in French and Italian from, because I am a GENIUS). So think carefully if you will help me, or not.

I have even taken time out of my very busy legal affairs to deal with this X/Twitter troll and to email you. I no longer have a lawyer as I fired him, and I need to submit lots of documents and other information to the court imminently. But instead of focusing on that, I am trying to doxx people! I love having my life and priorities in order.

Thank you so much
Alice
Didn't Alice ask American Airlines (or was it another airline?) To get the pilot to look in the hold for a lost bike?
She honestly thinks she is so important that she can get people to do anything by clicking her fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
People do die of kidney failure without a transplant. I've lost loved ones this way. It's a factual statement. Its also not painful and it's not karma. It's a really crappy thing to live with and dialysis is draining and can leave people feeling like hell. I know someone who vomits and spends the next day in bed with a dialysis hangover.

Hold the man accountable for his abuse and threats, yes. It's all documented and the Police decided what he's done warranted action.

I personally think it's untoward to target someone's very real and life-threatening health issues. He's done it to BW, no? That's a really low level to meet, IMO.

I will never agree with antagonizing him on Twitter/X. It just makes things worse and feeds the abuse machine. I don't agree with antagonizing her on her SM either. Same reasons.

Anyone who is put at risk because of AE's doxxing and involvement in doxxing should contact their local police department and file a formal report. Where you live is where you file as that is where the crime took place. I've talked to my legal contacts. Her address and info is publicly available when needed for said report. The same goes for the brother. His health will not prevent charges.

Both are currently being watched by LE.

A mother of two girls with a restraining order and in the middle of contentious custody case - and with previous charges by the DA (that were later dropped) - is actively breaking the law by rallying people to dox for her and is therefore potentially placing the lives of those being targeted at risk . It shows a pattern of abuse and harassment and could affect her custody case and potentially her freedom.

I really hope for both their sakes they just stop. Life is too short and precious for this nonsense.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
If Tracy said that she was just upset by Tone's posts, would that make everything OK with Alice? 'Look what you made me do' is Alice's go to excuse.

Reactions: 18
Cease and desist? But Tony is the one whose been visited by the police because of his own online abuse towards his ex brother in law and his fiance 🙄

Reactions: 39
TE’s account on Twitter/X - I definitely think it is shared between the siblings. But the personal attacks on BW come across as being drafted by Alice. Why would her brother lay into BW in such a vitriolic way but rarely shows the same bile towards his ex bro in law? AE hates BW, she would see her as lesser being, an accountant who bested the goddess that is Alice, by stealing her man away and has stepped into the life she thought was hers. The recent Braveheart throat slashing was redolent of the Marjorie threats.

Reactions: 34
The wine will be open early in Beverly Hills. No fun for the girls on a sunny Sunday.

Do they even get trips to YogurtLand anymore or do they all just sit in that apartment whilst Big Al lurches from one crazy episode to another?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2779771Yes Alice, please do this. It would help so much. Thanks x
"his children's uncle"

everything is "the childrens' [insert relation here]" except of "the childrens father" : that one is free for all to abuse

if Ioan needs a cease and desist letter it's against "the childrens' uncle". he would look like a lunatic to defend his own abusers

but that's the good old victim blaming mentality that is the requirement to join #TeamAlice

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Didn't Alice ask American Airlines (or was it another airline?) To get the pilot to look in the hold for a lost bike?
She honestly thinks she is so important that she can get people to do anything by clicking her fingers
Well it worked on Gloria and IG, until it didn't. It's currently working on the kids. Narcs gonna narc.

Reactions: 11
Starting to look like we need a list of Tony's tweets in the wiki, so newbies can see the truth about how bad he has harrased, stalked and abused I & B, their friends and family, plus all the random people on twitter he has threatened over the years. Although I'm not sure if this is against the tattle rules or not? Sorry mods if I'm in the wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she tweeted British Airways because someone she knew lost their luggage, and they told her to send in a complaint the normal way?

But I can't remember for sure - @welp, do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should spend some of her remaining yo bucks on a Crisis PR team... This is SO bad, so predictable... but SO bad. Get off twitter, get off instagram, get off tattle and go outside in the sunshine.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.