Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously. But was just trying to point out that it's not exactly the choice between Obama and Trump where her extremism (that has prevented her on twitter to be recognised by the big democrat accounts) doesn't shine this well through because it's clear even for many Republicans who the better choice is (again everyone is still entitled to their opinion).

Back in 2020 she did something similar: back then Franklin Leonard was calling out Biden for not speaking out about something (not sure if I remember well, but it was about the riots? Leonard is also a black man so he felt naturally strongly about it) and Alice went on a full rant about how everyone who isn't in full support of Biden is "complicit" (wtf), although the person in question was clearly anti-Trump, and how he isnt reading the room to post something like this. Then she started to accuse him of doxxing her kids because he posted a screenshot of her profile. A bunch of very well known people then called her out on this and some even voiced their disappointment that Ioan seems to approve of a person like this (among them Lesley Ann-Brandt), she had made pretty racist remarks about Meghan Markle around this time too.

So if Trump is in the running again this year things will be very fun because the only thing that enrages her more than Bianca is Trump, and this time there is no Ioan to hold her back.

I imagine she wants a award for the abuse she did under her name. Explains a lot
Oh I see, of course, but I can’t see her posting in a way that she’d risk losing followers. She wanted Ioan to stick his neck out with potential employers and fans but that was to give backing her SM behaviour, she’s no Joan of Arc when it comes to her own self sacrifice.

Besides she doesn’t need Trump, she has Bianca to obsesses over now.

How hilarious if Ioan and Bianca come out all pro Trump though. MAGA hats and all. 🤭

BTW -
Does anyone know if saying he left her for another women breaks the R/Orders?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think either of us get to vote on it but I think Biden’s a mensch on the whole, people with different values prefer Trump which is fine too. I was just curious about why Alice would feel like she’s ‘done for’. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ugh Biden supports a genocide. Not that Alice would give a duck or most of the people in Beverly Hills for that matter.

Alice should be glad Trump is likely to be reelected. She can froth at the mouth about him for 4 years on X and there's no DVRO to stop her.

Reactions: 4
I respectfully disagree, Meghan Markle is wayyy more popular. To start with, unmeasurably more people know who Meghan is. Then, much as we dislike her, I think she has a big (relatively) fan base, especially in US. mAlice has 100 socks, 3 FMs and monoTone
Oh, Markle is better known (infamous) because she used her feminism to marry into one of the world’s most famous families. But if we look at it on a sliding scale, they’re pretty equal: Markle has her Sugars, Alice her flying monkeys. Markle lies continuously; ditto AFE. Markle used her marriage as a way to boost her hiding-to-nothing acting ‘career’; ditto AFE. Markle speaks over Hazzard and speaks for him (that was all Alice ever did). Both have had their appalling behaviour splashed over the tabs, neither have shown contrition. Both are largely friendless and estranged from their families. Both love the sounds of their own voices and claim to be passionate about causes, but somehow seem to drop them the instant money is involved. Both have been using their children as weapons.
They could be sisters.

Reactions: 19
The old drunk Alice typo "zi" makes a return ("zi feel so guilty"):

1708859155794.png

It was last seen in this classic exchange (old post):

1708859218213.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh I just realise if you post abuse under your own name then it’s courage - holy bleeping hell.

View attachment 2778930
There, there Diamonds. I know it's a crushing blow that THE ALICE EVANS thinks we're cowardly anonymous trolls because we don't set up multiple socks and hide behind our sick little brother's online identity to abuse, bully and harass people. But let me reassure you, it's surprising how fast you'll get over this devastation. Chocolate helps. 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone that that attacks a country by massacring a thousand people and raping countless women and girls can expect to find themselves in a war with heavy casualties. I understand a lot of people hate Jews and Israelis and would love to see Hamas keep the hostages, remain in power and come out on top but to call it a genocide is a disgusting lie

I’ve said it before but if you want to boycott BOYCOTT ME - hit the ignore button. I’m one of the people you most despise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The man who’s been indicted on 91 charges, is in bed with Putin and has to pay out $465m for fraud is the better option? The man who stuffed the SC with conservative judges to overturn Roe, instigated a revolt, kept nuclear secrets and threatens to end his political enemies on his first day in office is the better option? Really, Welp? Really? Christ alive.
the 91 charges and fraud are entirely irrelevant under the premise I posted (I said that "for other reasons" he shouldnt be even up for vote, those are the other reasons). As for the other things: Biden has done things that are arguably worse in his political career and has shown to be a toothless leader (much like our Olaf Scholz). When you are up against the dictactors of this world you need a different breed to counter that (and sometimes the Western Definition of "being in bed" is helpful, China for example is in my opinion not the evil that our press has made out to be). I'm not saying Trump is that, he has too much his own interests involved and is not competent, but I just can't see anyone doing a worse job than Biden, especially since this dudes mental health is clearly declining. And I hate that he is basically been supported because of the "anyone but Trump" mentality. Trump should never be even a benchmark.

However, that is pretty off-topic and not relevant to this topic. my point was about Alice's extremism that even if it's against the arguably right person makes her look like a twit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Clearly no longer on her best behaviour now that Dupee's report is signed sealed and delivered. Gloves OFF. Crazy woman.

Reactions: 26
Oh please. When they don't have anyone current to fight with, both of them go back to years old comments and unblocking people to try and start fights. At this point Alice lives and breathes Tattle even more than she inhales wine and Panda Express. It's never going to happen but I would PML if Alice did get Tattle, or her own threads shut down and forever scrubbed from the Internet, because it's the last thing she actually wants!
I like how she's managed to break the DVRO and dust off the undiagnosed malady all at once. She's also lost followers.

View attachment 2778720
A “single mum” who doesn’t contribute a single cent financially to her kids upbringing. I can’t even 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice's rules for abusing people
1. Only abuse people who deserve it
2. Rule 1 includes their friends and family members though, even though they don't deserve it, they do.
3. Anyone connected in any way to baby angel or Bianca deserves it.
4. All abuse must be carried out by an actual person.
5. Unless it's by Alice or a sock of an actual person, or sock directed by an actual person (but only if that person is Alice).
6. Any abuse carried out in the press can only be carried out at the direction of Alice.

I think that covers it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does Alice even hate Trump or was she just bandwagoning because being anti-Trump is the Hollywood celebrity done thing and she could pretend to be politically savvy while making a huge stink about it on SM and getting attention and support for it?

If he was still doing The Celebrity Apprentice and Alice had been offered a slot she would have leapt over tall buildings to do it.

Reactions: 22
Not a warning...yet...but let's ALL move on from the off topic politics posts. - Please read our rules and why they're important
the 91 charges and fraud are entirely irrelevant under the premise I posted (I said that "for other reasons" he shouldnt be even up for vote, those are the other reasons). As for the other things: Biden has done things that are arguably worse in his political career and has shown to be a toothless leader (much like our Olaf Scholz). When you are up against the dictactors of this world you need a different breed to counter that (and sometimes the Western Definition of "being in bed" is helpful, China for example is in my opinion not the evil that our press has made out to be). I'm not saying Trump is that, he has too much his own interests involved and is not competent, but I just can't see anyone doing a worse job than Biden, especially since this dudes mental health is clearly declining. And I hate that he is basically been supported because of the "anyone but Trump" mentality. Trump should never be even a benchmark.

However, that is pretty off-topic and not relevant to this topic. my point was about Alice's extremism that even if it's against the arguably right person makes her look like a twit.
Right. Off topic, but you come in blasting about Trump being the better option (and no, the 91 charges - plus the 35,000+ lies in office are *not* irrelevant at all - you have a man of principle vs a man who lies on average once every five minutes. While I agree that, at four years older than that megalomaniac bastard, Biden is too old, the alternative is infinitely worse). I wonder how you’ll feel when Putin, enabled by Fat Boy, starts sending tanks over the borders of the Baltic states and points his missiles in the direction of Germany? After all, Trump called his invasion of Ukraine ‘genius’, and is trying to destroy NATO, so. Europe is in for some interesting times if that obscene narcissistic psychopath is returned to the White House.
Alice is an extremist - that goes without saying. Trump is the one thing I agree with her on. However, her castigating a Black man because he was undecided re: which way to vote will always be a particular low point in her ‘career’.

Screenshot for the Wiki - this will be "Alice is not intoxicated 6".

Screenshot_20240225_102126_Instagram markup.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Could we keep the politics off this thread please.

Mod edit, there's politics threads elsewhere. Any more posts will be deleted because it'll only disrupt the thread for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
All the online bullying is affecting his ‘Metal health’? The Iron-y is not lost on us…..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does Alice even hate Trump or was she just bandwagoning because being anti-Trump is the Hollywood celebrity done thing and she could pretend to be politically savvy while making a huge stink about it on SM and getting attention and support for it?

If he was still doing The Celebrity Apprentice and Alice had been offered a slot she would have leapt over tall buildings to do it.
I think she hates him because he reminds her of herself. But what you said is also true. But it could be also just her opinion: it's not like her opinion is "wrong", it's just the extremism she showcasts that is wrong.

It would be interesting to know her opinion on Gaza because the democrat party line differs from what the celebrity/public party line seems to be. probably because its a much more complex topic than people realize, which she may realize and since her current mission is to assemble her army against Ioan she probably doesnt want to lose followers for now (she will, no matter what she posts). and tbh I applaud her if she continues to not comment on this because this is one of those cases where the Western should be kept out of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.