Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bernal, Alice’s fifth and now ex-lawyer, because he has inspired three winning thread titles for me. Farewell, Bernal, you are released from your duty. You can now join Leon and Marie on the beach for piña coladas.

Recap
  • Alice has sacked Bernal, in a move which was surprising yet totally expected at the same time. The relevant court document can be found here. We suspect that Alice either did this as a delaying tactic, and/or did it so she could have Dr Dupee’s confidential report in her possession.
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s latest move:
“In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.”​
“Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.”​
  • A minute order was released on 21 Feb. @Hiraeth’s analysis of it is as follows:
    • " “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
    • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
    • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
    • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
    • Given this information, the court ruled:
      • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
      • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues."
  • Ever the grief-thief, Alice made a trite “tribute” post to Alexei Navalny on Instagram, complete with sad face emoji of course.
  • Alice then posted a series of photos of her with Celia Walden and Emma the hostage chihuahua-mix dog to Instagram, but she deleted them not soon after. We suspect either Celia asked her to remove the images as they weren’t filtered to her normal standard, or Alice removed them as she herself wasn’t filtered enough, or Alice removed them because she didn’t get much engagement on the post.
  • Tone made a veiled threat towards Bianca on Twitter by posting an image of William Wallace from Braveheart having his throat slit. But let Alice and her FMs cry again about how she's the one being bullied and threatened.
Please add anything i have missed off in the recap below!

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bernal, Alice’s fifth and now ex-lawyer, because he has inspired three winning thread titles for me. Farewell, Bernal, you are released from your duty. You can now join Leon and Marie on the beach for piña coladas.

Recap
  • Alice has sacked Bernal, in a move which was surprising yet totally expected at the same time. The relevant court document can be found here. We suspect that Alice either did this as a delaying tactic, and/or did it so she could have Dr Dupee’s confidential report in her possession.
  • @Hiraeth's thoughts on Alice’s latest move:
“In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.”​
“Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.”​
  • A minute orderwas released on 21 Feb. @Hiraeth’s analysis of it is as follows:
    • " “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
    • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
    • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
    • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
    • Given this information, the court ruled:
      • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
      • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues."
  • Ever the grief-thief, Alice made a trite “tribute” post to Alexei Navalny on Instagram, complete with sad face emoji of course.
  • Alice then posted a series of photos of her with Celia Walden and Emma the hostage chihuahua-mix dog to Instagram, but she deleted them not soon after. We suspect either Celia asked her to remove the images as they weren’t filtered to her normal standard, or Alice removed them as she herself wasn’t filtered enough, or Alice removed them because she didn’t get much engagement on the post.
  • Tone made a veiled threat towards Bianca on Twitter by posting an image of William Wallace from Braveheart having his throat slit. But let Alice and her FMs cry again about how she's the one being bullied and threatened.
Please add anything i have missed off in the recap below!

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.
Congratulations @Ametrine ❤

I'd like to submit a motion that on Tattle nunc pro tunc is code for narcissistic bleep which obviously is not so secret code for Alice bleeping Evans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just for loopy's benefit (because just like with DARVO, he knows the words but can't identify either when he sees them) this is what litigation abuse looks like.

Fortunately he's far away in a basement in New Zealand and not a sitting judge.

Judge Josh will see this for exactly what it is.

Reactions: 33
Just for loopy's benefit (because just like with DARVO, he knows the words but can't identify either when he sees them) this is what litigation abuse looks like.

Fortunately he's far away in a basement in New Zealand and not a sitting judge.

Judge Josh will see this for exactly what it is.
Is it likely anything will be done about this? Would it be up to Ioan to raise the fact that it’s litigation abuse or might the judge address it as such?

Reactions: 11
Is it likely anything will be done about this? Would it be up to Ioan to raise the fact that it’s litigation abuse or might the judge address it as such?
I think it's more subtle. It's the impression the judge gets and whether he is likely to give her extra time etc. Alice has every right to sack her attorney and self represent. But it's clear why she is doing this and it will not go unnoticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
litigation abuse is not really recognised as such (I think some states do, not sure about California, they just have a vexatious litigation law that is a bit different). It's often just something idiots have come up with in order to DARVO victims for taking legal actions (that's why Alice's side calls Ioan's rather soft approach litigation abuse, which is hilarious because any law that does recognise it has the condition that DV already happened before it recognised by a RO for example, which only applies to Alice!). Of course sometimes litigation abuse is real: Ella (and thus Alice) commited clear litigation abuse by filing a complete nonsense RO that had no other intention than to cause stress to the other party and a unjustified deportartion. What's also common is to file motion after motion, but neither does that.

Alice herself does litigation abuse in the way of deliberately dragging the divorce over and over again to increase the pain on her victims mainly and by not following court orders. That happens also to be the form of litigation abuse that annoys judges the most. But given that he rejected her attempt to delay a hearing last time she sacked a lawyer he's not having that and thus letting Alice's delay tactic backfire.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice has every right to sack her attorney and self represent. But it's clear why she is doing this and it will not go unnoticed.
She doesn't have a right to obstruct and delay court proceedings which is what the sacking is all about. She has no good reasons, she wanted a trial (yes I remember all her tweets about it) but what she really wanted was to commit financial abuse by dragging it out.

I will die laughing if she brings Ma Gruff into the upcoming hearings.
1708606842478.png

Barbara was a mediator they were using at the time. Needless to say, it didn't work out. We are still waiting for AFE's website lol. I know people hate KP and JM on here but at least they have websites, which is more than duckface can manage. I guess she didn't get to be in the JLo video. Shame.
1708606976783.png

Except she doesn't have a litigator now when it matters. LMAO

1708607288360.png

Yes, we know all your stupid tricks Alice. No one is fooled.

1708607368462.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We are still waiting for AFE's website lol.
Never mind about the website, what about all the other things she's been threatening?:
  • Her book about Ioan leaving her and the divorce
  • Her book about the feud between Ioan and Matthew Rhys's families
  • Her screenplay about Ioan "leaving her for Bianca"
  • The "truth" about Matthew Rhys being revealed

We are still waiting, Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Never mind about the website, what about all the other things she's been threatening?:
  • Her book about Ioan leaving her and the divorce
  • Her book about the feud between Ioan and Matthew Rhys's families
  • Her screenplay about Ioan "leaving her for Bianca"
  • The "truth" about Matthew Rhys being revealed

We are still waiting, Alice!
I'm still waiting for the 12000 (?) word essay on the TSA agent

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice doesn't really want to litigate, all her threats were just another way of trying to intimidate Ioan into giving into her demands.

Reactions: 20
I'm sad Bernal is gone. His grammar and spelling errors in court documents were a thing of legend.

Plus the waiting sucks. It even grinds me down, and it has nothing to do with me. Imagine poor Ioan. And the prolonged hell the girls are kept in my Alice and the court.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Congrats @Ametrine on both the thread title and a great recap 👏.
Meanwhile, Bernal has been spotted en route to the "Solicitors Shore" rendezvous point for the "Nuncs in their Trun(k)s" gathering , a new beachside based support group for AFE's discarded legal services team. Rumour has it they are considering extending membership to the TSA, childcare staff, teachers, influencers, and other groups who have suffered the wrath of the Abuser. A disney exec is said to be interested in making a reality tv series of the group's travails...
Screenshot_20240222_135109_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can I just say, my two highlights from the last thread, was A-Tone-y (that’s new right?) and the comparison of Alice’s life to Fyre Festival 💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I’m super pissed off that this keeps happening and nothing is getting done about it. Ella and Elsie are permanently damaged in my opinion and that nasty insane psychopath abuser continues to get away with murder. And it’s sickening that she has stolen the girls’ childhood and their happiness from them and their father as well as money that wasn’t hers! I am so upset!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Alice better have 1-800-LAWYERS on speed dial, because there is no way, no how, she is going to be able to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, declarations, or any other legal documents on her own behalf. She is going to end up knocked to the ground by the force of her own incompetence.
---
Can I just say, my two highlights from the last thread, was A-Tone-y (that’s new right?) and the comparison of Alice’s life to Fyre Festival 💀💀
Her whole life has become nothing more than a sad Fyre Festival cheese sandwich.

1708612159374.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congrats @Ametrine on both the thread title and a great recap 👏.
Meanwhile, Bernal has been spotted en route to the "Solicitors Shore" rendezvous point for the "Nuncs in their Trun(k)s" gathering , a new beachside based support group for AFE's discarded legal services team. Rumour has it they are considering extending membership to the TSA, childcare staff, teachers, influencers, and other groups who have suffered the wrath of the Abuser. A disney exec is said to be interested in making a reality tv series of the group's travails...View attachment 2773096
Bet they have giant margaritas on tap. Keep them flowing baby and start that Conga line. It's party time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.