Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
The first person they should take up the issue with is Alice Evans. A lot of people will be embarrassed when Alice is exposed.

View attachment 2782749
So they’ve set up an online account to fight the good fight against bullying in the name of someone who has a DVRO against themselves for bullying and harassment- they really have, haven’t they ?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I’m also for not engaging with Alice directly but I do wish someone would post this on her IG and on Tone’s X account.

I may not like the comment about Tone but surely this is worse.

E8365BB5-28F6-4CFB-9075-4AB3263CEB39.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I don’t know which is funnier:

a) Alice heading up a campaign against online abuse

b) Tone having forgotten / not got around to finding out whether his sister is a match for kidney donation

Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Wow, people really are that stupid. If you start dialysis as a middle-aged person, on average you live 5 years, lucky if a few more. Stating that is just a fact. The Tone account is just an all around sick fuck, talking about violent acts to specific people, repeatedly.

Really stupid move from Al. Not exactly smart to draw attention to Tone.

Al is livid because Yo never wanted her coming with him to work, because of her embarrassing behaviour, and Bee is clearly welcomed. Bee has what Al never did.
Bee has restraint, Alice has a restraining order 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Given Tone is a venerable ill man maybe we turds should give him what he wants - shut down these threads for good. Never mention Alice Evans or Tone ever again. Make a rave thread for YoBee and Bubba Bear that never mentions Alice, Tone or their supporters. I'm sure it would make the Evans siblings very, very happy.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Bianca and Ioan are in Miami while Tone and Alice behave like absolute fannies. What a life.

• Haha

Hoopla

So let me get this straight: wishing death upon someone because they suffer from kidney disease is bad (it is), but taunting someone because they suffer from optic neuritis is not?

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 08.29.11.png

Another harassing post made 5 hours ago by Tony Evans about Bianca Wallace aka Bee.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
Just been to dialysis… just been to a funeral… I have a sick child… I have fibromyalgia…
Why does this absolve them of being held accountable for their actions? He’s quite happy to be tweeting utter shite after a funeral and/or dialysis. Fair game. Note that consideration is never given to Bianca. Ages with his own wife and equally as beautiful and he thinks it’s acceptable to talk like that? Misogynist.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
there is nothing sweet in a openly abusive parent that identifies herself over romantic relationships and has repeatedly sexualised her relationship to her kids (as well as in the past the fathers relationship to the kids), kissing a coerced child that looks uncomfortable, on the lips. Especially with the caption she added after her other child refused to be part of this which implies punishment in the "fight" for her love for not giving in to her coercion this time (she did for a staged pap walk right after she assaulted her dad). In this context it's utterly gross.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Once again for the dumbasses. Tattling on a gossip site; not illegal.
Trying to work out identities to “expose” someone, particularly Tattle users who have experienced abuse and may need to be anonymous for several reasons; illegal.
Chatting about Alice and her ilk on here is the exact same thing they do about Ioan and Bianca on Twitter, also using anonymous accounts.
Difference is we’re not @‘ing them. Ioan is tagged in one of the most illiterate Alice-stan’s full vitriol.
Make it makes sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ButterTart

VIP Member
I have always been pessimistic about the outcome of custody.

Kids don’t often get removed from their residence unless their is an immediate threat of physical harm or physical abuse. (People have suggested this would be different in the UK but having done charity work with vulnerable people I’m not convinced).

However I am convinced that the GAL, the evaluator, IG’s legal team and the judge will take on to consideration:

The DARVO and Alice’s behaviour

Ella’s time being out of education and Alice’s refusal to answer Ioan and his lawyer’s questions about her schooling

Ella’s behaviour towards her father and request for DVRO and her reluctance/ refusal to engage with counselling.

Alice’s failure to comply with court orders - financial info, missed demands, changing Elsie’s school

Social isolation and lack of relationships with grandparents and extended family.

I’m sure some social media such as Alice’s dream of Bianca hurting the kids will have been brought up.

Alice’s utter refusal to take on any financial responsibility for her childre

The evaluator, GAL and Judge don’t need to read here or get invested in socks to understand this case.

Physical custody may well remain with Alice.

Her huge win, at the cost of her children’s wellbeing, mental health will come back to bite her.
Something tells me that if she does get 100% physical custody she is going to lose interest in those kids right quick as they’ve served their purpose as chess pieces and have no further value to her other than feeding her narc ego.

• Sad

hermionegrangerrrr

“No one knows the whole story” Alice you have shared every personal detail of your relationship with your ex husband. You have shared a naked photo of Ioan jumping into a pool, a photo of Elsie in her underwear, frequently post photos of Ella even though by your own admission she has asked you not to, you have shared gruesome details of your sister’s suicide that would make her turn in her grave, have shared that your dog shits in your bed, that you and your ex husband stopped having sex - how much more is there to know? What do you consider to be non-share-worthy?

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Zi feel so guilty
Course you do love.
thats what gets me.

She dosnt love anyone.

If she loved her brother she wouldn't have cut him out of her life for 3 years, and then just rekindle with him when he was of use for her (using him to abuse her ex and his future wife).

If she would love him she would have put his health first instead of putting her need for narc supply and revenge first.

She loves him the same way she loves her kids and loved Ioan. Alice defines love over how useful someone is for your purpose. Once they are not they will be discarded. If Tone doesn't die before this (or leaves, like Ioan) the same will happen to him unless he keeps it up. That's I believe one major reason why Ella has become a soldier for her: the second she showed any resistance Alice was threatening to abandon her to Gloria ffs.

Narcs are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. And Alice is the living proof of that.

• Heart