Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matthew Rhys would have told Ioan to run a mile from AFE and that’s why she hates him but dresses it up as some boyhood beef between the rival actors.
fact - all his friends told him to run a mile -
also he might be on the witness list -

Reactions: 9
In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
FFS, just before bed too, but, it is my birthday tomorrow, so I will have some reading to do!! Something has happened to sack him hasn't it? Apart from her trying to stall.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Oh god, here we go.

🎶Baby let the games begin, let the games begin, wha oh ohhhh! 🎶

I reckon she’s doing this because she wants to cross-examine Ioan under oath because she thinks he’ll break down with regret and beg for her back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My god she couldn’t manage a single witness could she? Not ONE person to vouch for her? 🤦🏻‍♀️

She might have lost her attorney but she still has her ATonY. 🥸🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.
All it will be is the judge telling her to shut up, for hours straight. Al is completely incapable of "speaking court".

Reactions: 25
Here's the party list as it stands now. As you can see, Alice is back to representing herself.

Really not sure what Bernal did to earn that $25,000 he got from the blocked account, but I wonder if any will be clawed back since he is not handling the trial.

1000046132.png

---
She might have lost her attorney but she still has her ATonY. 🥸🥸
Thread title!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m changing my prediction on Dupee’s report now. How very on brand to do this again!

I see Tone is back to slitting throats again. Real smart when the cops have you on their radar. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000046134.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Here's the party list as it stands now. As you can see, Alice is back to representing herself.

Really not sure what Bernal did to earn that $25,000 he got from the blocked account, but I wonder if any will be clawed back since he is not handling the trial.

View attachment 2770229
---

Thread title!! 😂
This is exactly what I said - she will be getting a refund of fees for work he hasn't incurred

She can get hold of dupee's report now she is self repping

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She’s desperately trying to distract our attention from Tone’s account. This has to be one of the most cringe moments of this whole saga and god knows we’ve had our share of those.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.