Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something tells me that if she does get 100% physical custody she is going to lose interest in those kids right quick as they’ve served their purpose as chess pieces and have no further value to her other than feeding her narc ego.
I think she's narrowed her world down so much that the girls are her main if not only day-to-day victims now and she needs that audience to both adore her, to villainise and to victimise. Plus she's terrified of abandonment and rejection. She's like some monstrous beast who will keep the girls as her prey, to feed her narc ego on. Idk how true it is but there are a lot of rumours that certain "celebrity" mothers pimp their daughters out as "yacht girls." Sadly I can see Alice attempting to go down this route. I don't think she'll ever let those kids go. Even if Ella turns into a hellion on wheels, Alice will revel in the dramatics and play victim online about how the divorce and cruel, neglectful dad abandoning Ella ruined her sweet daughter.
---
They're her narc supply always telling her how much they ADORE her. Maybe, after AFE's told them how alone she is blah blah blah. They're her money makers too - first for child support and then for jobs they might get. If we have learnt anything it's how possessive AFE is. She didn't even want to let go of a sham marriage ffs and used blackmail to try and stop it.

That said, her idea of parenting is no rules and everyone looking at devices all day so in that sense they won't get much from her. They serve her interests far more than she serves them.
---

Longer than that imo
Unless and until the girls go completely no contact with her she will always try to hoover them back up, to get a rise out of them. How long has she been no contact with her father and stepmother, and she still periodically takes jabs at them? The girls aren't just her cash cows, they unwittingly feed her narc needs in so many ways and she's never going to willingly let them go.
---
As if tattlers wouldn't flee to another gossip site. :LOL:
Can we have a pre-arranged Bat signal so we all know where we're going and when? I don't want to get lost or lose anyone else in the exodus.
---
I am afraid so.
My baby sister's biggest worry was that after she is gone (sadly she died of cancer early this week -- at present, the words cannot really describe my hurt), her narc husband will use their kids for his supply and drain them like he drained her.

As for AFE, I do worry for the girls.

Having been there with such a mother and in a role of a scapegoat, I was driven suicidal in my teenage years (luckily my attempts failed).
I have close friends who went through similar hell in the hands of a narc mother, and both sisters, the golden child and the scapegoat have mental health issues, and a track record of several suicide attempts. They had it worse than we as their father was distant and physically violent man. Whereas we were blessed with and saved by a father who was kind, decent, nurturing, and gave us unconditional love.

I do not dare to say that AFE has done her worst already. I truly hope that before it happens the girls can be rescued by Ioan's love for them.
I am so sorry for the loss of your sister and I hope and pray for the best for your nieces and nephews. Having an aunt like you in their lives will be a wonderful help and comfort. ❤ I'm glad for you that you had your loving dad.
---
I still hold out hope for Ella, as she is not using SM to defame her Dad. I think back to Claudia Conway, who seemed like a very angry teen during the Trump era. She spilled all the dirt about her parents and was very vocal about it. She was 15 at the time, not far off Ella's age. She is definitely a very mixed up young lady.
That's a good point. If Ella wanted to rant and rave all over SM about her dad and his bogan mistress, Alice would positively encourage it. The fact that Ella seemingly only joins in on Alice's idea's does make it look like she only does so because Alice makes her. Personally I think she's terrified of losing her mother's "love" and Alice knows that and deliberately uses it to threaten, coerce and force her into playing along. Not that she isn't angry with her dad, but really there is a whole lot more a vindictive teenage with 24 hr access to SM could be doing to hurt her father if she really wanted too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ok, I can’t stop laughing.
Brilliant title!
Thread titles like these are why I have to keep Mr. Rat in the loop of all the important plot points of Prius Owner's drama -- I need to be able to show him this thread title and have him understand exactly how funny it is. Whenever I've had to download or access a private document at work today I've said "show me the confidential file, crocodile!"

Lawyer question @Hiraeth -- will there be more "just lawyers" meetings coming up that now Alice is going to (maybe) go to? I'm remembering a "status conference" not too long ago where Judge J, Bernal, and Yo's lawyers just met briefly to agree on some housekeeping things, and Ioan and Alice weren't there.

I don't love the idea of Alice self representing when Ioan and the kids will be there (since, you know, abused facing their abuser and all that), but oh how the idea of her showing up with just the judge and Yo's lawyers is making me cackle and I want to see the transcript SO BAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

Screenshot_20240223_012341_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Tattle is going down? There's a better chance Alice will behave like an adult and get a job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Has Tone met his sister? Alice has no problem talking about her sex life, 7 inches anyone? Alice's sock accounts made plenty of digs at Ioan and Bianca's sex life. The AG sock even posted photos of bugs having sex and tagged them as I and B. The GG sock has smellmecrotch in her handle. We know Alice isn't getting any at the moment. I think is safe to assume Tone isn't either. Tone/Alice shouldn't pretend she's above it

View attachment 2774646
Nothing anyone says can get to our 'ard man Tone, the Bristol Massive. Just ignore the hissy fit he had yesterday when a troll said his beautiful wife, who he met at Alice's wedding in case any of you missed that pertinent information, is bumping uglies with another man. That was just a momentary aberration. A glitch in the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s a worse outcome if that is a 54 year old man behind that account than Alice. It’s batshit and childish and I’d be embarrassed to be defending that. Obsessed to the point of a criminality about his ex brother in law’s fiancé. Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
that account is definitely a troll, it mentions the things I saw on IG which I doubt the real person would do.

Tone is pretty dumb to interact with them though. those Evans siblings clearly don't know what the block button is for

Reactions: 18
that account is definitely a troll, it mentions the things I saw on IG which I doubt the real person would do.

Tone is pretty dumb to interact with them though. those Evans siblings clearly don't know what the block button is for
it also looks like he blocked the account and then unblocked it to comment again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can Alice represent herself in court. Surely she shouldn't be allowed to deal with Ioan & Bianca directly due to having a DVRO in place. This is just allowing her abuse of them both to continue ?

Reactions: 24
As the saying goes, anyone who represents themselves in court has a fool for a client.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just been to dialysis… just been to a funeral… I have a sick child… I have fibromyalgia…
Why does this absolve them of being held accountable for their actions? He’s quite happy to be tweeting utter shite after a funeral and/or dialysis. Fair game. Note that consideration is never given to Bianca. Ages with his own wife and equally as beautiful and he thinks it’s acceptable to talk like that? Misogynist.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How can Alice represent herself in court. Surely she shouldn't be allowed to deal with Ioan & Bianca directly due to having a DVRO in place. This is just allowing her abuse of them both to continue ?
I don’t think she has any intention whatsoever of actually representing herself in court. She just thinks she’s being clever, kicking the can down the road again and pleading disadvantage again so that she can continue to be a professional victim. Poor me, I have no lawyer again! Why do these things keep happening to me?! The Nasty Judge Man is going to make me go ahead without another lawyer, and none of this situation is my fault at all! Woe! Etc etc.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If it's not Alice on that account the siblings do share the same urge to argue. One minute he's blocked her, the next, unblocked her to carry on arguing with her !
The whole charade seems to be a contrived set up to me, I'm waiting for the "this could only have come from one person" claim again!
Both Alice and Tony like to play the victim!
I feel embarrassed on his wife's behalf, her husband is obsessed with another woman.
His abusive behaviour towards Bianca is just not normal and I really hope that he doesn't have much interaction with his nieces!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Has Alice been reported to the IRS for tax fraud yet? Or is she in the clear if she files soon and honestly declares her income/assets?

Reactions: 16
The whole charade seems to be a contrived set up to me, I'm waiting for the "this could only have come from one person" claim again!
I feel embarrassed on his wife's behalf, her husband is obsessed with another woman.
His abusive behaviour towards Bianca is just not normal and I really hope that he doesn't have much interaction with his nieces!
We both know he doesn't have a wife, well, not one who lives with him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s already said only one person could have set that account up. Didn’t this man once claim to sell mobile phones for a living? Oh that failed too. Like his marriage. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are these threads heating up again when I'm so busy with work?! 😭 Why can't I be chronically online like Alice? Great recap, @Ametrine
OMG what a pang of shame this gave me. Im telling myself its just three mins escapism to let off steam here and there. 😬 Looking forward to the court part to be settled though. I’ve been on this crazy train too long to get off at the last leg.

I don’t see her suddenly pulling any interesting content out of her hat, her regular SM will be the same mediocre stuff it’s always been and the moment tattlers decide to put her sock accounts on mute - that would be that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.