Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly… I genuinely think the early days of “joined to support my sister” and a couple of tweets from Rach on her account then radio silence from her ever since- I think it WAS them but ever since it’s been Alice. Shes crafted this “character” of a brother who’s a bit slow at social media and “learning” twitter and occasionally (too often) posts you tube music to his “audience” but lets remember she’s (*reaches*) an actress!! She’s playing the part of Tone. You can see it in the early hours of the morning when she’s had a few and you get the vileness.

MOO
---
I do believe this account is all AFE.

Tattlers were discussing how all her family is estranged and she has no family.

Lo and behold: suddenly "Tone" gets wheeled out.
At first, his profile picture is so horrible and unflattering that no one would ever use the worst picture like that as their profile picture.
Also, their intro is all about Alice.

I bet that when forensics Yo has hired will look into it, they'll ascertain that "Tone" account was created in West Hollywood.

So Alice clearly conjured up an imaginary Tone supporting her like only her alcoholic narc brain can imagine it. And her imagination is pathetic.

Also, the newly minted "Tone" was and is overdoing it. As I said in the past, it was painfully obvious that it was Alice acting very badly, extremely hammy, trying to make an extra low voice and grunt and burp and fart while wearing badly glued on bushy moustache.

Once some of us commented on that, Tone's absolutely horrible profile picture was replaced. With not really flattering one. But she is a narc. Cannot help but put others down. Remember how she thrived on posting unflattering images of Ioan.

Keep in mind that Alice's default mode is lying. And mostly the proverbial grain of truth is missing completely.

The messages and e-mails sent to Yo are full of lies. Her Twitter posts were full of lies. So are her Insta posts. Lies about pretty much everything.

So, at first "Tone" was used as "proof" that she has family. She was in dialogue with tattlers already back then.

Her claim that Yo asked real Tone about that account was just what she claimed with nothing to substantiate it.

The moment Tattle community noticed something odd, she instantly reacted and changed the way "Tone" speaks.

Ever since she got slapped with her DVRO and especially after losing her Twitter account for good, she used "Tone" more and more, often being so drunk she forgot to pretend to be Tone. Only to post some BS and totally overdo it when tattlers mentioned it.

All the photos re Tone/Rachel/Rachel's parents are either old, originating from the time she was not yet alienated from Tone and his family. The dialysis picture was lifted from Internet and could have been anyone.

She also mixed up her socks repeatedly and forgot which account she was logged into, slipping up and revealing to all that not only she is "Tone" but that she is not wearing any underwear.

Her claiming as "Tone" that there was a police visit is an utter BS and fabrication. She made that up. Same way she made up a police visit in West Hollywood in late 2023. Remember her hysteria,
changing the story (children asleep and she asleep early, then a child being with friends and arriving home and she wasn't asleep etc). Also, the traffic or smth police calling card she wrote something upon herself.

All the same elements. (Narcs have stunted imaginations and she originally stole the idea about welfare check from Tattle. Someone was dreaming that her neighbours or acquaintances should send the CPS to do a welfare check on children as we worried about them -- she claimed too often that girls are so ill, vomiting, shivering etc. As we do not interfere, we just gossip, exchange theories and ideas, observe the events we possibly can, record and save the evidence available of her contradictory lies and abhorrent behaviour, no one from tattle would break the rule of always keeping it on Tattle and interfere by calling child protective services or police. However, she being rattled by Ioan taking action for her harassing him -- the insurance e-mail -- and having the need to pretend to be a victim, made up this whole police visit/welfare check story and tried to blame the tattlers for it).

Sadly, we discussed different scenarios and chased these false leads...

And later, from the court documents, we learnt the truth -- she fabricated it all and no such visit happened.

Now, something has rattled her badly again, she really needs to play the victim, and she repeats the very same stunt blow-by-blow as "Tone".
(Being asleep abnormally early/not being asleep, describing some dodgy note, promising to present it... this time she has been too lazy to craft it so far... it is a bleeping Groundhog Day with her!).

We'll learn in a few months' time what really happened, no worries.

And again, "Tone" is all AFE, "Tone" is just another one of her socks and that account has AFE's cheese string greasy fingerprints all over it!

Her claiming on Insta so adamantly that "Tone" is her brother further proves that it is all her.

She is fkn insane. (A quote from dr. Dupee's report).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The way she is willing to die on that hill that pretends that abuse from non-anonymous accounts is fine is breathtaking
View attachment 2780317
I see it completely the other way around, and I'm not saying that because I'm posting anonymously.

Threats obviously should be taken seriously no matter what but the only real threats that have happened in this saga have been from Alice people, especially from Tone and her. the post they quoted wasnt even a threat: it was just somebody saying that they are pleased that a horrible person (which Tone clearly is if his twitter is real) may die a painful death when they eventually die. If you replace Tone with Trump Alice would celebrate it.

Where anonymous accounts and real account differ in my opinion are negative/untrue comments. I dont care if RandomUser#24225 says my mom is a slut, but I do care about it if someone I know does say it, that's what a human will naturally think. Plus in the case of celebrities anonymous accounts are irrelevant when it comes to libelous claims: they have no reach. However, celebrities have, so them posting abusing and false content like Alice did is a lot more serious than if RandomUser#259529 does it.

Even when it comes to threats real accounts are a lot more scary actually: when Tone posts about how he will take care of Ioan this will scare Ioan a lot more since he knows where he lives, lives close to his family etc. Crimes are a lot more common when a relationship exists than not (passion crimes etc). Some craze from wherever will likely leave him cold because he can't associate anything with this and will likely conclude that it's just some saddo that will do nothing anyway (not saying that no action should be taken against those cases obviously, but it would be overwhelming to not limit it, imagine if police would have to visit everyone who is "threatening" Taylor Swift)

It really shouldn't be hard to understand, and I'm sure Alice knows this herself. But obviously that logic works entirely against her (though currently it doesnt, because she is currently the coward behind alt accounts), so she will never stand up for this.
I used to think you were faultless.

But when you try to apply logic to the Siblings Grim I worry that even you have been dragged down by reading their constant dross. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole thing is bollocks. AFE is pearl clutching cos someone was mean to Alcatone on twitter. FFS. She has real issues to deal with - no lawyer, no job and no where to live soon. A court case where a report damning her will be discussed but she wants to do an Insta post about meanies on twitter.

AFE: Don't post things like this.

Why draw attention to it then? Tone isn't upset as he isn't on twitter - it's her using his account. She is such a one trick pony "People are being mean to my fake brother online" when she has a RO due in part to cyber abuse. duck off!!

1708901775102.png

Reactions: 22
I'm confused - is Bianca now a middle aged child support enforcer from NY with a married daughter?

I thought everyone is Bianca...?

Or is Bianca having the time of her life in Miami on film sets with her fiancé?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
for many transplant lists it's a requirement to not drink alcohol (or just a certain amount), otherwise you lose your current position and drop to the end of the list.

Tone's waiting time of 2.5 years (I think Alice said he is waiting since summer 2021) is within the average waiting time, so in itself this isn't yet something that should be cause for speculation.

If you have a living donor it should be done in half a year at most. Alice said in summer 2021 that she will get tested to see if she is a match, since this hasnt happened it either means she is no match (but then they would say that) or she simply hasnt done it because she tied it on a favour ("help me harrass my ex, then I help you") or she came up with some BS excuses because she doesn't really want to do it, but is keeping him on the hook so that he is doing whatever she wants ("oh, Tone, I will donate my kidney, but I'm all alone with my babeeez atm and cant get away from here, and I have to be fit because Ioan abandoned us and I have to focus on my court appointments because evil Ioan doesnt want to talk to me" etc etc etc)
Not sure where you are getting this information (there have been four kidney transplants in my family). It’s not a requirement to not drink alcohol and unless you are an alcoholic, it wouldn’t disqualify you on the list. It’s better to limit it and if you are on dialysis, you are in fact limited to a certain amount of liquid a day anyhow. My father had the occasional glass of beer while he was waiting for a transplant and it was fine. My cousin drank quite a lot and she got a transplant. There is also no limit as to when a living donor can donate. If you are on the transplant list sooner is better, but my father was on dialysis for 12 years (his transplant failed) and died of lung cancer. You can be on dialysis for a fairly long time.

All she would have to do to initiate donating (were she so inclined and I don’t believe she is) is to find out if she and Tony share the same blood type. If they do, then further tests could happen. If they don’t there are programs where you can donate to a stranger and the person on whose behalf you are donating would be able to get a kidney from a stranger as well. I don’t know if that’s the case in the UK.

It’s odd that he claims not to even be on the transplant list, though. The NHS has given reasons for declining candidates:
Common reasons why a kidney transplant may not be the right treatment for you include:
  • You are too ill or frail to cope with the surgery and aftercare
  • You have recently had cancer, a serious infection, a heart attack or a stroke
  • You may struggle taking the immunosuppressant medicines after a kidney transplant
It’s possible he falls into one of those categories. He may be an alcoholic (don’t know) but each transplant centre will have their criteria. Given how scarce donated organs are, it’s likely that would be a disqualifying factor as they want the donated kidney to have a good chance of success.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

At first, his profile picture is so horrible and unflattering that no one would ever use the worst picture like that as their profile picture.

I bet that when forensics Yo has hired will look into it, they'll ascertain that "Tone" account was created in West Hollywood.

So Alice clearly conjured up an imaginary Tone supporting her like only her alcoholic narc brain can imagine it. And her imagination is pathetic.

Also, the newly minted "Tone" was and is overdoing it. As I said in the past, it was painfully obvious that it was Alice acting very badly, extremely hammy, trying to make an extra low voice and grunt and burp and fart while wearing badly glued on bushy moustache.

Once some of us commented on that, Tone's absolutely horrible profile picture was replaced. With not really flattering one. But she is a narc. Cannot help but put others down. Remember how she thrived on posting unflattering images of Ioan.

Keep in mind that Alice's default mode is lying. And mostly the proverbial grain of truth is missing completely.

The messages and e-mails sent to Yo are full of lies. Her Twitter posts were full of lies. So are her Insta posts. Lies about pretty much everything.

So, at first "Tone" was used as "proof" that she has family. She was in dialogue with tattlers already back then.

Her claim that Yo asked real Tone about that account was just what she claimed with nothing to substantiate it.

The moment Tattle community noticed something odd, she instantly reacted and changed the way "Tone" speaks.

Ever since she got slapped with her DVRO and especially after losing her Twitter account for good, she used "Tone" more and more, often being so drunk she forgot to pretend to be Tone. Only to post some BS and totally overdo it when tattlers mentioned it.

All the photos re Tone/Rachel/Rachel's parents are either old, originating from the time she was not yet alienated from Tone and his family. The dialysis picture was lifted from Internet and could have been anyone.

She also mixed up her socks repeatedly and forgot which account she was logged into, slipping up and revealing to all that not only she is "Tone" but that she is not wearing any underwear.

Her claiming as "Tone" that there was a police visit is an utter BS and fabrication. She made that up. Same way she made up a police visit in West Hollywood in late 2023. Remember her hysteria,
changing the story (children asleep and she asleep early, then a child being with friends and arriving home and she wasn't asleep etc). Also, the traffic or smth police calling card she wrote something upon herself.

All the same elements. (Narcs have stunted imaginations and she originally stole the idea about welfare check from Tattle. Someone was dreaming that her neighbours or acquaintances should send the CPS to do a welfare check on children as we worried about them -- she claimed too often that girls are so ill, vomiting, shivering etc. As we do not interfere, we just gossip, exchange theories and ideas, observe the events we possibly can, record and save the evidence available of her contradictory lies and abhorrent behaviour, no one from tattle would break the rule of always keeping it on Tattle and interfere by calling child protective services or police. However, she being rattled by Ioan taking action for her harassing him -- the insurance e-mail -- and having the need to pretend to be a victim, made up this whole police visit/welfare check story and tried to blame the tattlers for it).

And later, from the court documents, we learnt the truth -- she fabricated it all and no such visit happened.

Now, something has rattled her badly again, she really needs to play the victim, and she repeats the very same stunt blow-by-blow as "Tone".
(Being asleep abnormally early/not being asleep, describing some dodgy note, promising to present it... this time she has been too lazy to craft it so far... it is a bleeping Groundhog Day with her!).

And again, "Tone" is all AFE, "Tone" is just another one of her socks and that account has AFE's cheese string greasy fingerprints all over it!

Her claiming on Insta so adamantly that "Tone" is her brother further proves that it is all her.

100% agree. Also, the real Tone is either not aware the account exists or possibly doesn't want to engage Alice to get it shut down. I've always erred on the side of it being all her, rather than a shared account. Not doubt Ioan is fully aware of this.

Reactions: 16
Not sure where you are getting this information (there have been four kidney transplants in my family). It’s not a requirement to not drink alcohol and unless you are an alcoholic, it wouldn’t disqualify you on the list. It’s better to limit it and if you are on dialysis, you are in fact limited to a certain amount of liquid a day anyhow. My father had the occasional glass of beer while he was waiting for a transplant and it was fine. There is also no limit as to when a living donor can donate. If you are on the transplant list sooner is better, but my father was on dialysis for 12 years (his transplant failed) and died of lung cancer. You can be on dialysis for a fairly long time.

All she would have to do to initiate donating (were she so inclined and I don’t believe she is) is to find out if she and Tony share the same blood type. If they do, then further tests could happen. If they don’t there are programs where you can donate to a stranger and the person on whose behalf you are donating would be able to get a kidney from a stranger as well. I don’t know if that’s the case in the UK.

It’s odd that he claims not to even be on the transplant list, though. The NHS has given reasons for declining candidates:
Common reasons why a kidney transplant may not be the right treatment for you include:
  • You are too ill or frail to cope with the surgery and aftercare
  • You have recently had cancer, a serious infection, a heart attack or a stroke
  • You may struggle taking the immunosuppressant medicines after a kidney transplant
It’s possible he falls into one of those categories. He may be an alcoholic (don’t know) but each transplant centre will have their criteria. Given how scarce donated organs are, it’s likely that would be a disqualifying factor as they want the donated kidney to have a good chance of success.
I didnt said its a general requirement but transplant centres do quantify how much (of course every centre will have it's own rules), if any, alcohol can be consumed, especially if you are a alcoholic, and it can lose you the position if you don't comply with it as - as you say - they want to give it to someone that has a good chance of succeeding. It's true that a glas per day will not make you drop down, but Alice was calling him a drunk back in the day: I can imagine that this plays a role here. But again: I'm just speculating based on available data. In itself a long waiting time is nothing unusual. The weird thing in this story is that Alice seemingly hasnt been even tested which is a bit weird for someone that says that they love Tone so much and that thinks Tone is a amazing human.

I think he has contradicted himself several times whether he is on the transplant list or not. He posted in november 2022 for example that he passed all health tests to get on it

Reactions: 15
Having a drink problem in the UK disqualifies you from being a kidney donor. I know this from a family member who needed a kidney donor and her sister was ruled out of being a suitable donor on account of her alcohol problem.

Reactions: 23
I didnt said its a general requirement but transplant centres do quantify how much (of course every centre will have it's own rules), if any, alcohol can be consumed, especially if you are a alcoholic, and it can lose you the position if you don't comply with it as - as you say - they want to give it to someone that has a good chance of succeeding. It's true that a glas per day will not make you drop down, but Alice was calling him a drunk back in the day: I can imagine that this plays a role here. But again: I'm just speculating based on available data. In itself a long waiting time is nothing unusual. The weird thing in this story is that Alice seemingly hasnt been even tested which is a bit weird for someone that says that they love Tone so much and that thinks Tone is a amazing human.

I think he has contradicted himself several times whether he is on the transplant list or not. He posted in november 2022 for example that he passed all health tests to get on it
i think the most interesting part for me is whether or not he’s on the transplant list. Generally, you are added as soon as you are in kidney failure (unless the disqualifying factors I mentioned earlier are in play). It shouldn’t take years for that to happen so that says to me something else is happening here. And he’s an idiot - all she would have to have done was find out her blood type. If that matches, they could have proceeed to other testing. The fact that hasn’t happened means either they are different blood types or he’s ineligible to get a kidney from anyone.

Reactions: 20
1708909827702.png

Classic AFE. Commenting is not battling. Also we know a lot, and she's raging about that. As for depraved, if anything, we give her too much credit and then find out she's even worse than we thought.

Reactions: 19
No kidding. Still doesn't excuse the abuse.
Alice agrees she has no self restraint. That's an addiction.

Screenshot_20240225_194142_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tone was saying in 2022 that he was certain tattle would only be around for a few more months.
I can't be sorry for him that 20% of the vitriol he spews out comes back to him.
Id place a bet that tattle will be around for years after he's gone, which isn't far away based on the science of how long people live when on dialysis. I feel sorry for his sad life and how he's wasted his last few years. Would sure suck to be him, oh well nevermind karma.
---
for many transplant lists it's a requirement to not drink alcohol (or just a certain amount), otherwise you lose your current position and drop to the end of the list.

Tone's waiting time of 2.5 years (I think Alice said he is waiting since summer 2021) is within the average waiting time, so in itself this isn't yet something that should be cause for speculation.

If you have a living donor it should be done in half a year at most. Alice said in summer 2021 that she will get tested to see if she is a match, since this hasnt happened it either means she is no match (but then they would say that) or she simply hasnt done it because she tied it on a favour ("help me harrass my ex, then I help you") or she came up with some BS excuses because she doesn't really want to do it, but is keeping him on the hook so that he is doing whatever she wants ("oh, Tone, I will donate my kidney, but I'm all alone with my babeeez atm and cant get away from here, and I have to be fit because Ioan abandoned us and I have to focus on my court appointments because evil Ioan doesnt want to talk to me" etc etc etc)
It doesn't matter so much if Alice is a match or not as long as someone is willing to give up a kidney and has a healthy kidney even if they don't match they can get added to a list to mutually exchange kidneys.

Reactions: 11

This whole commentary is a work of art and should be hung in the Louvre @AuroraBorealis . As usual, beautiful observation and commentary. I thank you. mAlice/Tone won’t though 😂 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry????? Is Alice saying she will send a cartoon character to the entire academic staff at the university of Kansas and say "have you seen someone who looks like this?"

They're great at this, aren't they?
This is one of the reasons why she's so mad @welp won't come to the dark side.
---

Try this photo Alice maybe Kansas university can identify her 🤔
That's brilliant! 😂
---
As her own lawyer, does Alice compose and send this cease and desist letter?
From Alice to myhero/mymuse/myidol

Your winning babe. Keep doing what youer doing.

Yours in love abs adoration, Alice

PS: You're the gr8test woman I've ever met. I can't believe your saggy eyed vagina hubs left you for his narcissistic mother. But you'll get him back. The bogan can't keep her teeth clenched round his balls forever. Gooooooo Alice! Hic
---
TIL getting someones details takes 3 years
View attachment 2779936
He has a life threatening illness, is on regular dialysis but is so busy abusing people on SM, when he's not recommending songs, that he hasn't got round to sending the details for a potential kidney match yet. His bad 🤷‍♀️ Just whatever, he'll get round to it someday. More important things to do like defending his beloved sister online....

THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!!
---
I am using my own real name. I am Ms B Flamingo and here’s my passport photo:

Mrs Flamingo I did not know you were so beautiful. You have such vibrant hair, and your lipstick is just perfect! :love: ❤
---
One thing I can say is that Alices recent weight loss has dramatically increased her chance of a healthier life. I don’t care how she did it, likely that injection but also her pupils were way too dilated in the Celia pics for the amount of light in the room. I think that’s why she took them down. Imo what she had taken was quite obvious. Those powerful vasoconstrictors eventually come for you in some way or another.
I think she initially tried Ozempic but it was too expensive and probably interfered with her alcohol consumption. It's sad to say but she's obviously back on the booze with a vengeance recently. I wouldn't be surprised if she's on the coke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.